It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black projects at Groom Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If anyone has watched this already then i'm sorry but this is some great footage in my opinion.
video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I do not view every video mentioned on ATS because of my slow connection but maybe that video was posted somewhere in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just made the connection when I read "worm".

Anyways people should find both perhaps interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That's just in the link. The main focus of the video is about the projects going on at Groom Lake. About 1/3 the way through the video is when it gets really interesting. There's even an account of an ex security guard from there going on camera about the place. Not sure of his credentials but he seemed kinda spooked about being on camera....said something about being on the run.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
about 1 minute into the video he says that while watching the craft, he gave his camera to his girlfriend and got into his car to follow it. Now wouldn't you bring the camera with you? and how will you follow the craft with a car when he states the craft is moving at about 40,000 miles an hour. I need that car for the nascar run this weekend. After that statement I could not watch anymore

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Nice Video. thanks for the find.

Long watch. Over an hour I think. Most interviewed seemed reliable if not darn scared.

the one thing that reallly tweaks me, why do they only bring cameras? I mean, please, if I were to risk my arse, I sure as heck would bring a telescope, something of the likes of a televue ranger atleast. Even a 400 dollar pair of decent bino's will produce much better than a miniDV camcorder, least then there would not be guessing in one's mind. Not on camera but atleast "I" or "one" would know for sure.

I go to the desert often, near 29 palms (socal), always see weird stuff from mortar rounds to flares to bombs, to midnight wargames but I KNOW what they are because I bring a telescope not just camcorder. I can see a tank (camo'd) from 10 miles away with an 8" SCT. These people risk everything but only bring primitive equipment?

Take care and have a great night, yall.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Its a nice video, but something strike me as extremely strange: the aliens.

I mean, sure you need their UFO out in hangars, but the aliens? Come on. From his photo and image it sounds like they've just lined them up next to the water dispenser in the hallway or something.

No, I dont buy that at all. Such aliens tanks would obviously be stored out of sight on sublevels, probably in an area no one visit regularly.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
... he states the craft is moving at about 40,000 miles an hour... After that statement I could not watch anymore.

My thoughts exactly. With no external frame of reference to determine distance and size, there is NO way to estimate speed with any kind of accuracy.

I also loved the "electromagnetic effect of the craft blurring the video" and "coming in from hyperspace" references. There are many possible explanations for electronics interference and sudden appearance of a light that don't involve exotic propulsion systems.

Considering all the exercise he gets from jumping to conclusions, I was surprised he didn't appear to be in better shape

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
THIS is a HELL of a documentary

Many thanks for posting this up

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Yea, I was wondering the same thing about the camera ordeal. I mean come on, if you knew you were going to see something bring a damn telescope. They have adapters now that can show video on a screen. And the alien pods were kinda strange too. The main thing that got my attention was the interviews though. Seemed like alot of credible sources. I like the part where the guy they were talking to said "We have stuff there that would make George Lucas envious" Now thats some interesting stuff.

top topics

join