It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something weird in Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I've been checking out Area 51 on Google Earth lately, and I've been wondering what these weird circle things are... Maybe they're just harmless circles, or maybe they're UFO landing sites. I also noticed that a few of the roads kinds look like crop circles.

Heres the pics:

[img=http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1360/untitledxy9.th.png]

That's the weird circle things...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
surely not silos.... a bit too large.

I think I have seen where they are like landfil type things.

maybe a amall particle accelerator?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Heres the roads:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
They could be particle accelerators...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This thing looks kinds like a disease infested pond.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Looks like a sewage treatment plant. A necessity of modern life.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure what the circles are but they do look like a sewage plant. They definately aren't particle accelerators, they have a far too smll radius.

The road which looks a bit like a crop circle is the ammunitions store.

The pond is called Slater Lake after a former base commander. Its used for R&R.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
I'm not sure what the circles are but they do look like a sewage plant.

Hmm,

You just gave me an idea. Could they be some kind of equipment for processing/storing Hazardous Waste?

We know that Groom Lake had problems with hazardous waste at one time. They used to burn it in long trenches, that were upwind of the base. However, following sever illnesses and two deaths amoung workers, there was a lawsuit filed.

Assuming they still work with things that produse Hazardous Waste, they would need somewhere safe to keep it.

Tim

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thanks GFAD for correctly indentifying the munitions storage complex and Slater Lake. I know these have been previously discusseed on ATS, but I don't remember in which threads.

The circles are locations of fuel tanks that have been removed from the POL Storage Area You can see some of the remaining tanks. The POL facilities were upgraded a few years ago because the original tanks that were installed in 1960 needed to be replaced.

I know I shouldn't beat on anybody for not recognizing various feautures in satellite images. I often wrongly assume that these things are as obvious to everyone as they appear to me. I also usually assume that everyone has already seen the detailed maps and annotated photos on sites like dreamlandresort.com and others.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
OK, but while I was researching Area 51, my computer (which is actually fairly new and fast) kept saying that I had performed an Illegal Operation whenever I clicked on a link related to A51 or searched on it Google Earth. I virus scanned and checked my computer for spyware and could find nothing wrong, so I got my friend to check it out and he said that someones put a block or something on my PC, so now I can't research A51 anymore.

My computer is now in repairs and I'm forced using my old crappy one.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hmmm....i have done MORE than my fair share of researching Ares 51 and have NEVER had any thing placed on my computer...ever!

I have also researched:

NWO
ALIENS
MEXICAN ALIENS
GREEN ALIENS
FAKE MOON LANDINGS
OSAMA BL...HOLD THE MAYO
TOWER 1
TOWER 7
TOWERING INFERNO
TOWERING HEIGHTS
WISCONSIN HEIGHTS
CREDIT CARD FRAUD
KILLING SOMEONE WITH A PLAYING CARD
PLAYING WITH ECO-FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS.....

And never once has anything EVER been "PUT" on my computer. You may be just a little too paranoid. Mind you, a little paranois is GOOD...but remember don't let it run you!

Just my MidWest take on the situation!

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Lol I'm not implying the U.S government put anything on my computer, I'm saying it's weird and pretty annoying that it's messing up when I try to use it, but thanks for the list and the advice, I'll check it out.

[edit on 13/03/07 by MAD Hatt3r]

top topics

join