It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Dragon, was it real???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I came across this but never found out if it was real:

www.smh.com.au...

Any help?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It was apparently a hoax for a soon to be released book:

A Baby Dragon, Or A Bad Joke?
Notes by Editor Stephanie Relfe (1/31/04):
(1) A one minute X-ray will answer the question instantly. lf there is NO X-ray taken, we have a coverup. In all likelihood, an X-ray analysis has already been done...expect a denial later on.
(2) Okay, they didn't X-Ray it. Instead, it was later claimed the baby dragon was a hoax, supposedly to promote a book. Phew!!! Now I am a relieved (ha!). Does anyone really believe that the powers that be would really tell us this is a real dragon? And scare the living daylights out of half of the world's population? When reptilians and draconians control the media? And it's legal for the media to lie?
(2) If this is a hoax, why would they even think of adding an umbilical cord? Afer all, everyone 'knows' that reptiles come from eggs. It's humans, and I guess humanoids, who have umbilical cords. For this reason, we believe that this is the real thing.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Honestly, it just looks like a really good replica to me. I've seen the image floating about on the web. Probably another misunderstood piece of art like the human/sow creature.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's just a fake 4 me

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Case closed

Not a one liner!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
hey if it was fake how would they make it??

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
...that you just went to the link, saw the picture and then came right back to post. Did you even bother to read the article assosiated with the picture?
or atleast post no.2 which takes care of it right away

[edit on 18/3/07 by flice]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
...that you just went to the link, saw the picture and then came right back to post. Did you even bother to read the article assosiated with the picture?
or atleast post no.2 which takes care of it right away

Post no. 2 doesn't take care of anything.

It seems to me that you didn't realize that this case was already closed.

Clickie

(refer to JackofBlades' post)

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
uutsbeen dealt with already its a 100% grade A HOAX

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The idiot lying Writer should be jailed under some Hoax laws. How weak to have to perpetrate a hoax to get your weak scribblings recognised, things should stand on their own merit not gimickry and lies.

I say throw him in jail...then a week later say it was all a hoax to teach the loser a lesson.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by mazzroth]

join