It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Police: Girl Scouts Want You To Die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I cannot believe how far the radical Fat Police will go. Now they are attacking the Girl Scouts :shK:

According to MeMe Roth, who is the head (and may be the sole member) of National Action Against Obesity:

Girl Scouts have an economic, medical and moral imperative to dump junk food as their $700 million fundraising source….Girl Scout Cookies are high-calorie, high-sugar, high in saturated fat and nearly devoid of nutrition. Using young girls as a front to push millions of cookies onto an already bloated population further exacerbates an alarming [obesity] crisis, no matter how cute the uniforms are.

Could it be true that little girls are selling sin door-to-door in exchange for merit badges?

Source

Looks like a one woman team from tyhe links furnished on the site, but I guess that is all it takes :shk:

Fat Police Website

[edit on 3/4/2007 by shots]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The fact that they are addictive is just a selling point that all corporations have when trying to market a product. The girl scouts are no different.

Do you think they are worse than crack dealers????

You can buy cookies anywhere, why act like they are demons trying to take your soul or something

These people are just looking for someone to blame for being fat instead of looking for the real culpret themselves. I fluctuate between 285 and 250 all the time. Generally it has to do with something I did, not the people selling the soda, or the cookies. The Blame Game is getting old.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Every year like clockwork those little terrorists come around and force their high calorie, high cholesterol, and extremely tasty gut grenades down the throats of hard working, red blooded, flag saluting, God fearing, sex starved Americans. For some reason Americans have been brainwashed by these cookie terrorists and cannot say no to them. There is probably an ingredient in there that works like a narcotic to keep you craving more.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why don't people lay off? I love girl scout cookies..Albeit they are a bit expensive...
When the government starts regulating our diets, you know that it's a beast that is out of control.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok, so girl scout cookies are in fact in the playing field as crack..No doubt about it. Sure they are highly addictive, and devoid of any nutrition, but when the sweet little girl scouts come to your door, am I supposed to say no thank you? All because they are not good for me?

Watching too much TV may not be so good for me either, but its not like I am going to stop doing it completely. Mark me down for another 7 boxes of thin mints, my freezer is running dry

top topics

join