It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visible explosives 7 wtc

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here is the Intel Building in Austin, Texas being demolished in February of this year.

Notice that even with weeks of planning, they still screw it up and leave a quarter of the building still standing.

Intel Building Demolished

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Bush made a speech to the UN immediately after 9/11, saying to ignore any conspiracy theories that may pop up. Seriously, he said that. That one's just too obvious too, isn't it?

Immediately, not quite. Two months after= more accurate.

The reason? Because anti-semitic, neo-nazi propaganda had already begun...yes, that soon after 9/11.

"Moussad was the culprit." Was the American Free Press claim.

" The Jews were warned not to go to work on 9/11" was another.

Both patently false. Both with an agenda.

And if you look, the anit-semitic cause is the very backbone of this movement.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It's plausible deniability.

OK, but much more plausible to deny responsibility if the collapse doesn't look like a contrived event in the first place AND it would be a much easier and quicker thing to achieve than a controlled demolition. Now, if the CD was the easier option to achieve then I might give the idea some house room.

What you are asking me to believe is that some shadowy figures, whoever they may be, had this whizzo idea to commit mass murder on a scale not conceived before utilising an exercise which required the most enormous amount of planning and forethought but never considered the fact that a "perfect" CD might just look a little obvious when dozens of simpler cheaper more deniable options were available to them.

Now, I really am off to bed as I'm in France tonight and staying in Le Mans, so I'm planning a nip down the Mulsanne Straight in the morning before business. (In a bloody Renault Clio courtesy of Hertz, I mean, where's an upgrade to a Lambo when you need it dammit).

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX

Bush made a speech to the UN immediately after 9/11, saying to ignore any conspiracy theories that may pop up. Seriously, he said that. That one's just too obvious too, isn't it?

The reason? Because anti-semitic, neo-nazi propaganda had already begun...yes, that soon after 9/11.

Hey my Lizard friend, so now you want to call 9/11 truthers anti-semites and neo-Nazis?

That's reaching pretty deep into the Karl Rove playbook, no?

I take it as a sign of desperation. WTC 7 is coming apart at the seams. Nice try. Very noble.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The Steel trusses failed due to fires alone. In 30 minutes.

If that's what happened then how come they didn't fail in 30 minutes when NIST tested them in a lab? Remember that they did this test also to steel with no fireproofing.

The Mc Cormick trusses? Wha?

This is devolving just as I predicted on page 4.

"Ad. Infintium."

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Couldn't be because 5 Moussad agents were arrested with money, fake passports and explosives filming the whole episode as it happened and chearing could it? Yeah, didn't think so.

Edit: I'm not positive with what they were arrested with but I believe explosive materials were in the van. I could be wrong though. I'm looking it up right now.

[edit on 3/6/2007 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottagoIn the immortal words of Cheech and Chong, if it looks like dog sh*t, smells like dog sh*t and tastes like dog sh*t, it IS dog sh*t.

Couldn't agree more.

Now really, I'm off to bed, G'night all.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

Hey my Lizard friend, so now you want to call 9/11 truthers anti-semites and neo-Nazis?

That's reaching pretty deep into the Karl Rove playbook, no?

I take it as a sign of desperation. WTC 7 is coming apart at the seams. Nice try. Very noble.

Um, yapdog...have you even read this whole thread? I am supporting my claims made numerous times (with links provided) .. Oh wait I forgot, it is all about you...this whole thing. Who is Karl Rove?

Your question above has been answered on page four. I must be a psychic.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

A brilliant straw man, but not as effective as it used to be. Face facts - the majority of Americans don't believe the bull# Official story anymore.

Are there Racists that believe 9/11 was an inside job? Sure. Is Anti-Semitism a requirement? No, that is a ridiculous assertion. You make yourself look like a complete asshole when you say things like that.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
OK. I was right.

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives.

Source: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Now, why were these men set free again?

But, this is getting WAY off course of this thread. Which I am guilty of doing once again.

[edit on 3/6/2007 by Griff]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
You make yourself look like a complete asshole when you say things like that.

Please watch the personal attacks. It makes our side look bad. Just a friendly warning before you get a warn.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It was not meant as a personal attack. It was just my opinion of those kind of unfounded assertions - which I find offensive personally. I am not a racist and I resent being labeled one, simply because I don't believe the Government's version of History. I'd rather be called an asshole than a Racist anyway.

I apologize if you feel it was a personal attack.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I was just giving advise that you didn't want to get a warn. I didn't feel it was against me in any way, was just a friendly reminder. That's all.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice. I was kind of directing it toward both him and you - apologizing in advance of a rebuke.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Look read my post on page 4...or read any of the posts where I say: "The 9/11 Truth Movement" has undoubtable anti-semitic ties.

I don't generalize. Nor do I believe everyone invovled with 9/11 truth are anti-semitic, skinheads or klansmen.

If you don't believe me, do the research. You will find the push for this movement came from anti-semitic sources. I will go ahead and name David Duke's organization as a major contributor.

But what do I know, I am just a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Um, yapdog...have you even read this whole thread? I am supporting my claims made numerous times (with links provided) .. Oh wait I forgot, it is all about you...this whole thing. Who is Karl Rove?

Your question above has been answered on page four. I must be a psychic.

Well you're a charmer, you. Bullying and throwing out racism and nazisnm like confetti on this site, all while tricked out in silly Gothick drag.

Ignoring reasoned arguments and going for putdowns and slurs is classic Karl Rove tactics.

I take your ignorance of Rove at face value. It figures.

I'd suggest you put the name into Google and check out one of the 1.5 million+ responses that comes back.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well GwionX, I think you conceded the argument by even bringing up that straw man. It had nothing whatever to do with the topic. Did you even look at the video link I posted? Do you have anything relevant to the topic to discuss?

Here again is the video of the Intel Building being demolished in Austin, Texas last month.

Even with weeks of planning, they screwed up the demolition. On 9/11, the entire wtc7 building fails simultaneously and symetrically, falling down at free-fall speed to land in a neat little pile.

Please explain how this is possible.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Well GwionX, I think you conceded the argument by even bringing up that straw man.

Then I conceded with my very first post to this thread way back on page 4..there you satisied? Strawman? You make these discussions into some kind of pissing match and you accuse me of Strawman? WOW...

It had nothing whatever to do with the topic. Did you even look at the video link I posted? Do you have anything relevant to the topic to discuss?

Here again is the video of the Intel Building being demolished in Austin, Texas last month.

Even with weeks of planning, they screwed up the demolition. On 9/11, the entire wtc7 building fails simultaneously and symetrically, falling down at free-fall speed to land in a neat little pile.

Please explain how this is possible.

I will tell you this: If trying to pull off a controlled demolition is hap-hazzard, and the outcome of an attempted C.D. is unpredictible as to its success; like you are trying to illustrate.

Then no one in their right mind would try to pull such a risky stunt after murdering 3000 people on national television!!!!!!!!111!!ONE!!! But thats just my opinion...you make up your own mind..if you are still open to ideas.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by GwionX]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test
OK, but much more plausible to deny responsibility if the collapse doesn't look like a contrived event in the first place AND it would be a much easier and quicker thing to achieve than a controlled demolition.

Yeah, ok. So what? We're still in the Mid-East. You're arguing that they didn't do a good enough job, that WTC7 looked too much like a demolition for it to have been one. I say you're too picky. And again, we're still in the Mid-East. We have protestors but what are they doing? Not a big enough mistake. It was a calculated risk.

And man, this is all ignoring the physics of it. You can say it looked too much like a demo to have been one, but then what was it? How else do buildings fall, such that all columns fail in so close a sequence that it looks so much like a demolition? Only time I can think of is when they ARE demolitions, even if it does look too good to be true, or too obvious, or what have you.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

Well you're a charmer, you. Bullying and throwing out racism and nazisnm like confetti on this site, all while tricked out in silly Gothick drag.

Bullying? Look it is a free country. You don't like my posts don't read..and certainly don't comment. I can understand you don't like anyone going against your personal status-quo. But to fag-lame and say the common known facts I present is just a wild accusation is a bit unresonable.

Ignoring reasoned arguments and going for putdowns and slurs is classic Karl Rove tactics.

That is what I call a PKB (Pot calling the Kettle Black) It is obvious you want to instigate a flame war.

What makes you think I am ignoring arguements? I read Caustic Logics posts constantly, Nick's too, Cameron Fox, bsbray as well. Hell, a LOT of people here. I might not always agree with them, but to jump to conclusions and say I IGNORE them is ridiculous.

I take your ignorance of Rove at face value. It figures.

I'd suggest you put the name into Google and check out one of the 1.5 million+ responses that comes back.

What would be the point?

chill out dude, and find a new chew-toy my ankles are getting sore.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join