It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another succubus topic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Has it says in my signature, this topic is about succubus, Interdimensional lifeforms that occasionally enter are reality to um "sleep" with us. This topic really isnt about debating if they exist or not and their is no way i can prove it. So, im not going even try. (You ever try to take picture of somthing thats is telephatic?) This may be off topic, and im sorry. I have checked, and i don't see recent succubus topic so forgive me if their is one. I find most topic about the succubus are insulting and degrading, not to mention the translated name sounds degrading (succubus/Suckbus. Might just be me *shrug*) I think of them as alien unlike most people, but instead of being from another planet their from another dimension that intersect ours.

Ok, so far i sound nuts, i know. I'm the master of my reality, and i have come across them more then once. While searching for relevant info on succubus on google (it a hobby of mine), i found a topic that was a couple years old, on your site. That the reason why i joined your quaint little community and i found god/jesus in away.

Any how in all my dealing with these creatures none of them have turned out bad. I just like to say that i found most of these topic about them unpleasant and they dont even sound like the same creature i have met in the past. A little advice, if you really want to find somthing, you have to want to. You have to believe you will and have faith in that fact. Doubt lead to disbelief. These creature are harmless for the most part. For the short time i had contact with these creature, i have really become fascinated with them and admire them. They are very amazing creatures. It just annoys me how much we decide to be-little them. I don't really no why i decided to make this topic are what i was hoping for.

Any how that being said please continue your daily business.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by dontai123]

[edit on 3-3-2007 by dontai123]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey
I agree with your post that they are not evil (not from what I have experienced). If you would like to share your story in a more succubus/incubus specific forum please visit my forum at [SNIP]
We also have a chatroom :p

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Gemwolf]

join