It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Smoke! Rosie O'Donnel is a Truther!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yes it's true! Dylan Avery and others at Loose Change are probably wetting themselves !

Look at Rosie's reponse to a Blogger on her webpage!

gabrielle writes:

Hi Rosie
just 2 ? have u read F.Rich book greatest story ever SOLD abt the LIES GWB an the spin drs+r/w power crunches that put him into office.
If so what did u think have u seen loose change LUV GA

i think it is a great book
and i think loose change should be viewed by all

www.rosie.com...

Wow.. first its Charlie Sheen ...now Rosie!

Someone should send her a link to the Pentacon Video! (oh and then explain to her that both are fiction!!)

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
no way, that doesnt make any sense...

John Conner was mentioned on the view and rosie said he was a nutcase...

maybe she actually researched what this guys been saying and changed her mind?

I dont think its necessarily a good thing tho, shes not the best face for 911 truth. Perhaps its just a publicity stunt?

I think we should email rosy and the view, cause im suuuuch a big view fan
, and we should get the to plug for "911 mysteries" and "Who killed John Oneill'.

[edit on 3/2/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I've seen this video ...she really doesnt bad mouth John Conner. Nor does she express that she is against what he stands for.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If this is true, you don't want to encourage it. Let her be a 'truther' but don't make her a spokesperson for it and don't put her out as a poster-child for it. She's an obnoxious wingnut who destroys anything solid that she gets her hands on.

Seriously ... don't tout her for this.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just more evidence of the massive government conspiracy to discredit the truth movement....

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Exactly...her and Charlie 'whore chaser' Sheen. Great duo that can team up with Alex 'blow hole' Jones, and Dylan 'i don't tell lies' Avery

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just because Rosie says everyone should see Loose Change doesn't make her a 'truther' in my books. Your attempt to label Rosie O'Donnel as a "Truther" is just an attempt to throw a turd in the 9/11 Truth punch bowl. I guess that a lot of people listen to Rosie, so let her say what she wants, it wont change the truth, and the truth is on our side.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Just because Rosie says everyone should see Loose Change doesn't make her a 'truther' in my books. Your attempt to label Rosie O'Donnel as a "Truther" is just an attempt to throw a turd in the 9/11 Truth punch bowl. I guess that a lot of people listen to Rosie, so let her say what she wants, it wont change the truth, and the truth is on our side.

I would assume she has seen and...by her wanting "everyone to see it" suggests that she feels 911 was an inside job. Lets face it, if she thought it wasnt...she would have not responded in the way she did. (IMO)

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
do you really think rosy replies personally to all of those comments?

That narcissistic old cow?

Somebody probably gets paid minimum wage to do that, and they probably did it without her permission.

Even though it claims she responds, thats like claiming eating subway will help you loose 300 lbs.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I can't say weather on not she posts them. But for one of her assistants to allow her to post that...she BETTER have got permission.

I feel my assumption is correct if Rosie allowed this reponse.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey, I've seen that video they were talking about.
Conner always has this guys chasing him.

John Conner is a melodramatic christian boob.
www.youtube.com...
He talks about tyranny and our endangered freedom of speech, but apparently freedom of religion is a different story. A real "truther" would never want to ban a book, that's what our wacky christian leaders do. First the Satanic Bible, then Harry Potter.
AND, this nitwit supports Loose Change, but that's a different story.

As for Rosie, I like her, she's my kind of girl. Just a big, fat, loud, obnoxious lesbian. Not afraid to speak her mind and not afraid to offend people. I'm a little upset that she waited until after her show went off of the air to come out of the closet, but sometimes you gotta pay the bills I guess.
I suppose it wouldn't matter if she went the Charlie Sheen route either. After all, Sheen is still a big name with a sitcom. It just goes to show you that people don't pay attention. I'm sure lots of Sheen's fans would be upset that he dared to think the government isn't benevolent, but they're asleep so they'll never know.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Rosie is anti-gun too but has armed security for her and her family.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
James Brolin "came out" briefly on the vie late last year if I recall, telling people to check out "9/11 we know.com" and Rosie cut him off.

and they keep embracing the crap. This is a giant sick joke SOMEONE is playing with the Truth and our minds. Oh man, the revolution is nigh! C'mon, Charlie Sheen can't tell a snuff film from a fake one and we're to take his nalysis of the 9/11 vidos to find the clues hidden "in plane sight?"

frustratingfraud.blogspot.com... _28.html

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If this is true, you don't want to encourage it. Let her be a 'truther' but don't make her a spokesperson for it and don't put her out as a poster-child for it. She's an obnoxious wingnut who destroys anything solid that she gets her hands on.

Seriously ... don't tout her for this.

Holy mother of........ I actually agree with one of your posts!! Wow, I am checking my pulse and temperature to make sure I am still alive.....
All joking aside, I agree with you on Rosie, she is a freak and I wouldn't want her selling my idea no matter what it was...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I cannot stand that hippocratical wench. She's all mouth and judgements, while her actions contradict her. Besides WE arent sure we have the truth about 911 yet. As far as im concerned the jury is still out on that matter and will be until we get irrefutable evidence.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogansRun
I actually agree with one of your posts!!

It's been a strange week. I actually agreed with df1 THREE TIMES this past week. Must be the lunar eclipse .... strange!

But seriously ... I think just about everyone can agree that Rosie is NOT the kind of spokesperson you want pushing your product (or idea, or whatever).

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I don't give a damn about celebrities, don't follow them, but honestly I always liked Rosie. As a personally. Politically, too shrill and obnoxious, too good at making enemies, not a bridge-builder. So why am I not surprised she might be shacking up with the fake Truth scene?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm not surprised at all by this. I've always known Rosie was an idiot. I almost want to venture onto her blog and explain to her the Truth about the 911 Truth movement.

Edit: unfortunetely rosies not taking any new comments right now. wonder why?

[edit on 2-3-2007 by lizziex3]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You go girl! direct her to my debunking too if you please...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think what she does here is very smart actually. She brings it under peoples
attention without badmouthing it and appearing neutral about it.
It is enough to spark people their interest to go check the video's out, they be
in for a surprise what they will find if they decide to 'look further'.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join