It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News Reports Building 7 collapse 23 Minutes before it collapses.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This footage gives ammunition to the idea of wtc7 being 'pulled', but that doesn't mean that the initial attacks weren't carried out by terrorists.

Seems like more is going on than is known, and it's things like this that are going to convince people like me who aren't CTers. I've worked on a project interviewing 911 survivors and I'm no doubt that planes really were flown into the towers.

fseg2.gre.ac.uk...

It's when people talk about 'the planes were holograms' and 'nukes were used to bring down the towers' that turns us non-Cters off the story. Are those theories deliberately put out there to cause dis-info and get the public laughing at the Cters?

Edit to add link.

[edit on 27/2/07 by jimboman]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I guess my only real question would be if I were being skeptical about this, is that definitely Building 7?

I mean it looks just like it. I can't believe this video, if that is building 7 then I am sorry, but that is just too much. Something is wrong here, something is wrong when the MEDIA is doing stuff like this playing games with peoples minds and hearts for that matter.

Look like it is the WTC7..

check out the CBS footage here, from a similar angle, but higher up.. (maybe from the roof of the same building?)

CBS footage of actual collapse, from same building?

Dae

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere

Originally posted by talisman
I guess my only real question would be if I were being skeptical about this, is that definitely Building 7?

Look like it is the WTC7..

Are we uber sure about this? It looks like it to me but really I have no clue. We need to know what building she was in. Anyone got a map? Man all this happened while I was alseep!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I am presently identifying the view from the point in the video at 16 mins and 10 seconds, this is the point the reporter moves out of the way and the camera zooms slightly.

I have managed to identify the following on Google Earth:

The prominent red/brown building, the white building in front of that and the beige building in front of that. I have also identified the prominent billboard (central) and the smaller billboard and water containers on the right of the screen.

Unfortunately, the names of these building elude me but I will continue to search, this little exercise has given me a general idea of the possible buildings this report may have been recorded from.

I believe I have managed to narrow it down to 3 possible buildings.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
So, this is been in the open for about 1 day and the BBC and Google have done anything in their power to prevent people from watching it - with exactly the opposite effect...

Why would they try so hard to delete it if is just a simple misunderstanding on 9/11 - i can understand that during that day, alot of news appeared that didnt hold..

So why the secrecy?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae

Are we uber sure about this? It looks like it to me but really I have no clue. We need to know what building she was in. Anyone got a map? Man all this happened while I was alseep!

no, not uber sure at all.. but it looks pretty similar to me. Someone with good local knowledge would need to confirm..

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I just saw that clip. It is fantastic. Now anyone who ever suggests that it wasn't an inside job is clearly very deluded or just blindly defending the government. This clip proves that the news story of WTC 7 collapse was a fraud and it was all planned.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This post was removed and reposted further on in the thread.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Koka]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman
This footage gives ammunition to the idea of wtc7 being 'pulled', but that doesn't mean that the initial attacks weren't carried out by terrorists.

Remember for the buildings to be pulled they would have had to have been pre rigged with explosives. Without prior knowledge there is no way that building could have been imploded

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
17 pages on NOTHING ! several buildings collasped that day ,
it's nothing more than mis-reporting . this 911 inside job thing is getting old. people don't want to trust this government , hell , i don't ! but this is
one job their not smart enough to pull off .

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Looks like the Internet Archive footage is up again:

ia311517.us.archive.org...

I'm downloading it to see if it has been edited.

Also, whoever said "many buildings collapsed that day" the BBC report is detailed enough to say "the 47-story Solomon building" thats a bit to much detail to be a mistaken building name.

[edit on 27/2/07 by thematrix]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainking
it's nothing more than mis-reporting . this 911 inside job thing is getting old. people don't want to trust this government , hell , i don't ! but this is

What if they were?

I think we owe it to further generations to force governments (particulary the US-government) to at least respond to the charges. If they are so innocent why not come clean and present evidence that proves it?

I don´t think they can.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainking

So if you don't believe theres a conspiracy, then why exactly are you a member of ATS? Trolling perhaps?...Come on, everyone with two eyes and a brain acknowledges 9/11 was not the result of Osama.

I really hope this video goes somewhere, its a great piece of evidence!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Come on, everyone with two eyes and a brain acknowledges 9/11 was not the result of Osama.

I must have no brain then. '
'

What nobody has said (as far as I know) is that maybe Osama AND some in the US government had a hand in it. They used scapegoats before, haven't they? Plausable denial I think it's called.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
please don't derail the thread by feeding the trolls

can we keep this on the video please?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Btw, I don't think its a requirement that the BBC had foreknowledge of anything other then receiving a press release that the building collapsed.

Newsrooms receive pressreleases, report on them and chat around the subject for a bit no matter if the story is true, all they need for verification is that the source is valid.

So if they get the information from the newswire, they are pritty much oblivious if this has actualy happend or not, as long as the releasing source is a trusted one.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Btw, I don't think its a requirement that the BBC had foreknowledge of anything other then receiving a press release that the building collapsed.

Newsrooms receive pressreleases, report on them and chat around the subject for a bit no matter if the story is true, all they need for verification is that the source is valid.

So if they get the information from the newswire, they are pritty much oblivious if this has actualy happend or not, as long as the releasing source is a trusted one.

I agree 100%, they weren't "in" on it. The debunkers want people to believe that 1000's are required to pull this whole job off.
Its simply not true.
The BBC just report as stuff comes in on the wires.
Who controls the wires is the question we should ask. Also who pulled the plug minutes before it would have collapsed behind her.
This is "the wires" balatantly cotradicting what people are seeing live on their tvs.
With regard to who flagged this now, maybe it was a disgruntled BBC'er who was so hacked off at the hit job the other day.
Hell, maybe it was even Guy Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!
Half joke....

[edit on 27-2-2007 by shindigger]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Good work folks.

Never even knew WTC7 existed before 9/11 come to think of it never really knew the trade centre had 2 towers instead of one. Here in the UK WTC buildings are really not common news pre 9/11 are you surprised we would not know if it was still standing...lol...

[edit on 27-2-2007 by thirty3]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If this is real, one would expect world stock markets to take a big dip on the news...US government involvement would shake confidence on the whole financial system..

Well.. the bad new is ... the ARE down. Hard.

Asia Pacific Markets
European Markets
US Futures

Yikes.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
But the bizarre share dealings that went on pre 9/11 was a bit strange wasns't it..

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join