It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to know the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
After reading many posts covering many subjects there seems to be two trains of thought here.

One is the search for answers to all the questions, but if you got the answer would it make you happy, mad, sad, could you handle the truth.

Second are those who's minds are firmly locked in the Official line self Policing mode that if the truth hit them on the head they would not realise it. They dont want their comfy view of their world turnned upside down.

Who is right, who is wrong, is ignorance really bliss, would it be better not to have your head full of all this info.

Which camp are you in.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There is truth to the saying, ignorence is bliss. A belief in everything is a belief in nothing. We each have our own path and most make the most of it. Do what thou will as the will is love.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Dya know the funny thing, out of either of the two trains of thought.. one is wrong and one is right.. Same goes with ET life, there either is life out there or there isnt... imagine what it would feel lke to find out either one of those for definite
SOme of the craziest threads on here could actually be right!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My perception of the right path will be the polar opposite of yours, yet you proclaim the truth while I as well. Which one of us is "wrong" - does it matter? Isn't wrong to expect everyone to believe in everything you do and nothing more? Do you not then become exactly what you hate and not even realize?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Pock what I meant was that if the US Goverment came out and said yes we killed JFK or yes we were behind 9/11 what would the people do with that knowledge. Would they believe it or not.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ignorance isn't a bliss, I hate being taken advantage off, especially when it cause more suffering. I hate the dark lies.

Which is more important? being ignorant but happy or knowing the truth but being depressed?

The ignorant, happy person lives longer but changes nothing, being unaware that the problem even exist.

The informed, depressed person knows the depressing truth, lives a short life but is aware of the problem and therefore has a chance, however remote, of solving it.

The sheep will always be eaten by the wolves, I hate being the sheep. Where are the guard dogs?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Truth about is in Technology forum INDIGO HUMAN 2

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well I think that I lives would not change that much if all of a sudden it was confirmed that the NWO is a fact and that the shadow gov't controlled everything. I mean we still got to go to work and pay our mortgages and eat so we wouldn't have much choice in the matter.

Except for a loud call for justice there wouldn't be much we could do.

I for one believe that ETs are real and I come here because this will probably be the place where new evidence will show up first. Plus I like the fact that there are very knowledgeable people here that know how to examine video and pics to weed out the frauds. That way I don't look like an idiot when I talk about this stuff on other boards.

new topics

top topics

join