It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thermate/thermite being used on the WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Good to you all,

This is my first post any where on ATS.

I am looking for a video that I had once watched via ATS about thermate/thermite being used to cause the implosion of the WTC.

The reason I am trying to find this is shed some light on this topic to my father. He was once a man of science and reason. Now he's part of society that believes the U.S.A can commit no wrong and is the moral pillar of the world.

If anyone can please direct me to the correct area of ATS where I might be able to find this link I would be very appreciative.

Thank you all for your time,

Arcticnull

Facta Non Verba

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I suggest you listen to your dad.

If not... simply do a search on YOUTUBE and there you will find many videos in regards to thermite/mate.

Have a good day.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thermite probably did not play a big role in the collapses, unless it was given the ability to produce gas so as to become a high explosive as well. All of this is still being researched independently right now, since the NIST division that produced the WTC report had its thumb up its ass for 5 years and didn't tell us squat.

The thermite would also not have been the coarse kind you buy/make, but what's called nanothermite or superthermite, where the particles are much finer and there is more surface area for the reaction.

What is/was your dads profession? Is he familiar with any physics or engineering?

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies

My father was a contract oil and gas well operator who serviced varrious oil and gas wells. Performing routine maintaince and charting.

So he does have some understanding of chemistry and so on.

The only thing I'm looking for is that there was a post on ATS which was a link to a movie where a fellow was showing parts of the WTC leaking molten metal 10-15 and 20 floors beneath the impact zone.
With my knowlege of aircraft and the type of fuel being as well as my basic knowlege of the constructiong of the WTC imo it is not possilble for these areas to be flowing molten metal.

The video included a former US Army Engineer who also stated that he belived the building was caused to implosion.

Thanks for your time

join