It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they found the actual FOOT of bigfoot !?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The hairless 8-inch appendage with five longish toes isn’t human after all. But no one knows yet what species – known or undiscovered – it is. And that has led to some wild conjecture.

Geeez people wanted proof of bigfoot... i never thought our first proof would be bigfoots own damn FOOT!

Link to article

The article claims to have a picture of the actual foot on a 3rd party website perhaps someone could find it? This is all i found and i'm not sure if it is the picture the article is reffering to...

[edit on 19-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If it's 8 inches, then it's quite a small bigfoot foot, sureley? Maybe it's a baby bigfoot foot?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
whatever it is, its supposedly a large upright monkey walking around a landfill... From reports i've read yes even bigfoot has children, so perhaps a yet scientifically unidentified species of monkey broke out of a goverment lab or a foreign circus train and is roaming around landfills, or a young bigfoot had an accident. Either way truely bizarre and possibly the first real evidence we might have.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
what is bigfoot realy, a Humanape?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Aww, you beat me to posting this topic. The full article was in my newspaper yesterday.

In the article, it says that the foot possibly belonged to a baby bigfoot. They're currently debating on whether or not to use DNA testing on it to determine if it really is human or primate.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ever wonder if this really turns out to be the real deal if the goverment will cover it up? I hate being paranoid and i have no clue on the goverments position on bigfoot. I really feel in my lifetime (i'm 30) that we will have an definative answer on the bigfoot mystery once and for all. I hope this might be it, but i have a feeling the article will mysteriously dissapear and not be revisited.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This thing totally made my day!

Finally some physical evidence, no more blurry video's made my folks who never hold a camera(or anything for that matter).

Now we have a bodypart, I sure hope to hear more of this.
The people who found this thing should search in the forests nearby them, cause how far can a one legged bigfoot hop??

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i really thought more people would be talking about this.. i mean..what else could it be? Its not a human foot, nor a animal paw. The mutant monkey foot seems alittle strange conclusion to me, but then again so does bigfoot....or smallfoot

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i wonder why would a bigfoot (a baby at that) give up its foot?
could it have been mutilated by the grays or the reptilians?
i guess by now its no longer a bigfoot .. but a baby onefoot, dont you think?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Tom Biscardi, who runs Searching for Bigfoot Inc. in Menlo Park, Calif., posted an image of the foot on his Web site, www.searchingforbigfoot.com. Biscardi doesn’t know if this foot is a Bigfoot’s foot, but he is certain the creatures are real and he says he is not bothered by skeptics and their jokes.

I'm afraid the name "Tom Biscardi" sends out all kinds of red lights for me. His involvement in this find makes it a bit difficult to believe.

In 2005 Biscardi promised on Coast-to-Coast that he'll capture Bigfoot within two weeks, and wouldn't you know it - he did capture it (a month later)... In the end it turned out to be a hoax.

Tom Biscardi's Promise
The wild goose chase
Same topic from Coleman about Biscardi and Coast-to-Coast

But there’s even more to Biscardi:
Lawsuits about fraud (With the very fake Biscardi Bigfoot picture)
Weird Anti-Biscardi site

And the list goes on. So Biscardi's connection with more than one hoax and moneymaking schemes leaves me a bit hesitant to show much interest in the story.

(But then again - exactly how involved is Biscardi with this story?)

Edit:
Biscardi supposedly has an "unidentified primate" hand (a resemblance to the foot?). When it first appeared on his site you could see the X-ray of the hand at a "minimal fee" here. (The X-ray can now be viewed for free here. )

The "hand" is however a bear claw according to Dr. Jeff Meldrum.

>Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:43:37 -0600
>From: Jeff Meldrum
>Subject: Re: Let's call him "Chili-Tom"
>To: [email protected]
>Organization: Idaho State University
>X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
>User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.2)
> Gecko/20030208 Netscape/7.02
>
>I have examined radiographic prints of the hand and based on my
>preliminiary assessment, it is almost certainly a bear fore paw --
>nothing mysterious about it at all.

Source

The "Foot" is shifting a lot of attention to Biscardi's site, thus perhaps renewed income? Will it be a matter of time before we can look at the X-rays of the foot on Biscardi's site - at a minimal fee?

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm with Gemwolf on this one. Biscardi is not the most believable guy around.

Here's more on the subject:

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There are several people that claim to posses parts of the bigfoot. The best one at this point I believe, is the hand of one, which is guarded in a buddhist monastary somewhere in the Himalayas.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
There are several people that claim to posses parts of the bigfoot. The best one at this point I believe, is the hand of one, which is guarded in a buddhist monastary somewhere in the Himalayas.

I'm pretty sure this turned up being a hoax. Sorry, I couldn't find a link to support my thinking. From what I can remember the monks wouldn't let the hand leave their monastary. So a researcher stole a hair or skin sample and did some forensic test on it. I think might have been a human hand. Not 100% sure, I'll keep looking for the story.

It is sort-of ironic that only the foot of a bigfoot was found, and the foot wasn't big.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
they proved that one fake too. I think some explorer broke off one of the fingers and found it to be a monkey or bear paw. I'm going to have to lookup more info on this, but from what i remember it was a forgery.

en.wikipedia.org...

maybe its real..maybe not.. interesting reread.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It doesn't look so much as being an 'unkown' as it is merely just 'not identified yet'.

Also, notice that they said that the foot had been sawed off. I don't think bigfoot, if it existed, would be going around sawing off the feet of its children and then dumping them in a landfill.

Others have said that it actually resembles a skinned bear paw.

Anyway, lots of animals are going to have five digits anyway, so that can't be said to be relevant.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
www.fredericksburg.com...

Bear foot.

Man how stupid can you be to not consider this? What a waste of time.

Thanks for the update whiterabbit.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
its a bit ironic we wanted evidence and i guess his detached big foot is the evidence were going to get

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Please tell me you guys dont seriosly believe this your gonna tell me after people have searched for this MYTH for years that this guy happened to find bigfoot (HOAX*) His Hand, and his foot which is cleanly off like that gimme a break. This guys just sending everyone on a wild goose chase to get some attention.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Actually, they felt that it was discarded from a taxidermist. It probably wasn't a hoax. I mean, who would plant a hoax in the middle of a landfill or garbage dump? Wouldn't it make sense to plant it where people would find it?

<<   2 >>

join