It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doubletree Hotel Video Oddity???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I was watching the extended version of the Doubletree Hotel Video and noticed something very odd...

At about 9:30:50 of the video, the date on the video flashes from "9-11-01" to "9-03-01" and then back again.

Here's the video:

How could this happen?

Is this a sloppy edit? Is this purposely been done to fan the fires of the CTs? Is this just a fluke electronic glitch? Has this been done on purpose to try to expose a cover-up?

Anyway, for a video that's been kept locked up for 5 years, it's interesting that there's an oddity like this in the first minute of it.

Also, notice how often the video flickers for just a second on another view of a parking lot, and even one time of a view inside the hotel.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by nick7261]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Thats crazy but I dont understand the purpose of the video. What am I looking at that has to do with the crash into the Pentagon? But the whole idea of the time shift thing is off the page. If you look closely, the guy that is walking from left to right closest to the camera disappears for a split second. That film has been spliced for some reason, but why is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'm too tired to post anything tonight but WTF? The time's all wrong - the explosion here is at 9:34 something - we see that curiously plane-wing like thing like a mini re-enactment of the pentagon attack just across the road, and the explosion - three minutes early!

And then watch closely, the time quickly flickers back to 9:32, which is Honegger time.

Who writes this stuff?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
I'm too tired to post anything tonight but WTF?

Funny... I was originally going to name this thread, "Doubletree Hotel Video... WTF????"

That was my first impression too.

The time's all wrong - the explosion here is at 9:34 something -

No wonder they didn't want this video made public. Even if they tried coming up with an explanation, like the clock was set wrong, that still raises doubts about the official story.

Worse yet... maybe this video is just another piece of a planned misinformation campaign.

Whatever it is, I still say, WTF?????

we see that curiously plane-wing like thing like a mini re-enactment of the pentagon attack just across the road, and the explosion - three minutes early!

And then watch closely, the time quickly flickers back to 9:32, which is Honegger time.

Who writes this stuff?

Re-enactment.

That's the perfect word to describe all the video evidence that's been released, and possibly the right word to describe the Val McClatchey photo of the Flight 93 smoke plume.

I didn't get into the exact measurements and calculations for the Pentagon videos, but at first glance they seem to have the same problem as the McClatchey photo. The objects are much too large in the 2D field of view than they should be if they were where they're supposed to be.

The little white blob of pixels on the Doubletree video is roughly the same width (or larger) as the cars (not trucks) traveling on the overpass, but twice as far away from the camera. Using common sense rather than actual dimensions for now, everybody knows a car is longer than the wing tip of a 757. Therefore, the "wing tip" that supposedly some people see in the video is on the order of at least 2 to 3 times as big as it should be.

(As further explanation, I'm pretty sure that perspective dimensions are linear, i.e., something that appears X units wide at 100 feet away would appear 1/2 X units wide at 200 feet away.)

Just look at the photos of a 757's wing. The wing tip is tiny. To see the wing tip clearly from over 2000 feet away on a security camera is not likely, especially when the wing tip is supposed to be traveling at something like 400 mph, which is something on the order of 600 feet per second.

Also, WTF's up with all the cuts to the parking lot with what looks like the reflection of a security guard, and then two security guards??? And then the cut to people inside of what I presume is the lobby of the hotel?

[edit on 19-2-2007 by nick7261]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAuctioneer
Thats crazy but I dont understand the purpose of the video. What am I looking at that has to do with the crash into the Pentagon? But the whole idea of the time shift thing is off the page. If you look closely, the guy that is walking from left to right closest to the camera disappears for a split second. That film has been spliced for some reason, but why is beyond me.

Here's a capture of the date shift:

The time shift doesn't make any sense either. It's also interesting to note that there was a 3 minute discrepency in the original crash time of Flight 93 too.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow, I find this incredibly interesting ... what do you guys think of that date? (9/03/01) What do you think might have happened at that date? Maybe a "plan" was executed?

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Zeta_101]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Whats more odd is the fact that all of the cars in the parking lot stay exactly the same. They were either parked there for 8 days, or the clock just had a little glitch.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAuctioneer
If you look closely, the guy that is walking from left to right closest to the camera disappears for a split second.

No he doesn't. He goes behind a tree. Also there is a guy across the street in a white shirt on a bike, he doesn't disapear either.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
--edit--

oops some how posted on the wrong thread..

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Connected]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
wrong thread.. so sorry...

-edit-

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i'm betting this date thing is a glitch. due to the fact that this happens at about 1:26 in the video.

Ignore all the stuff in my taskbar. i'm on a laptop and i was to lazy (yes it's sad) to use the touch pad mouse thingy to crop the picture >_>, it annoys me.

join