It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

totally amazing 911 facts site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I really wish more people on here would read this timeline.

It definitely is an eye-opener. Its clear and concise, full of sources and nothing but the FACTS. It should be a mandatory read before participating in any 9-11 related discussions.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I just spent the last few hours going over this. One of the things I never understood was why fighter jets were not scrambled from McGuire Air Force base in Jersey. It's a 30 mile straight shot from McGuire to NYC. And I know they have the jets there because the next day they were in the air when Bush visited NYC. The flew a pattern right over my home. I also know several military personnel who were ordered back to base that day and they said the same thing. They NEVER understood why with McGuire being the closed base to NYC they weren't scrambled from there. Within a 20 mile radius of my home there are countless bases, why are we scrambling jets from DC and Massachusettes?

The time line on this is incredible. Great find and a must read for everyone.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I noticed this in recent posts.
why has this thread been flagged a few times?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

sorry, but i don't understand how you could not see why this thread shouldn't have been flagged as it links to probably one of the most important websites you will read about 911 conspiracies ever!

..-.. shameless plug - please show some support for the guy who put the above mentioned website together and who has kindly agreed to be questioned by ats members by visiting my thread here and asking him some questions ..-..

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

sorry, but i don't understand how you could not see why this thread shouldn't have been flagged as it links to probably one of the most important websites you will read about 911 conspiracies ever!

..-.. shameless plug - please show some support for the guy who put the above mentioned website together and who has kindly agreed to be questioned by ats members by visiting my thread here and asking him some questions ..-..

Justyc

I actually thought the new flagging option was for those who wish to
flag threads for negative reasons, I wasn't aware that the flagging system is intended for the contrary.
For the record I believe the timeline site is an excellent and very important website.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I actually thought the new flagging option was for those who wish to
flag threads for negative reasons, I wasn't aware that the flagging system is intended for the contrary.
For the record I believe the timeline site is an excellent and very important website.

no worries about the misunderstanding

i thought it to be such an important website that i arranged for the the guy who put it all together to be interviewed by ats members but it seems i am the only person interested in what he has to say - that's sad considering the work that has gone into that site and the unique position he is in regarding the 911 scholars for truth movement. isn't it strange what people here DO get excited about sometimes

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I posted this same info a long time ago, with exactly the same disinterest from most members.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Complete 9/11 Timeline ( interactive ). - Above Top Secret Conspiracy Community.

If you pay attention to the main 9/11 conspiracy page here, where you find all the threads and the views per thread, something disturbing is actually quite obvious.

There are VERY few members or visitors reading all our meticulous work, costing many of us months to compile.
When you divide the amount of views by the amount of replies per thread, you can come to a rough estimate that at least that amount of people who replied, probably also read the thread up to the end, every time a new post is posted.
There are of course also a lot of non registered visitors, which are thus not included in the replies, or members who read but do not reply.
Still, roughly said, about 40 to 50 people read all these threads.
IF the software correctly registers all visits (views) to a thread.

That's quite disturbing, since I expected quite a lot more visiting the main 9/11 conspiracy threads.

I already said once, that I think heavy filtering is taking place by Google and the likes, they do not correctly archive forum pages, or perhaps even especially forum pages about the 9/11 official theory being questioned.

I do not believe that the managing team of this site has anything to do with it, I'm fairly sure they are sincere in giving anybody a chance of posting pro or contra opinions, as I witnessed that in many posts and threads here.

So the culprit must lay in outside sources, like the main servers in hand of the big industry, which is basecly an industrial/military complex web of influence.
The WWW was started and maintained by the military, do not forget that.

For example, I have posted some late important discoveries of mine here, and see that, in fact, I talk to myself :

www.studyof911.com...

I think there is something badly wrong with the still stalled NIST WTC 7 Final report, and the preceding drafts of NIST on this still not publicized report are just simple short drafts which they keep re-editing when more disturbing facts come up.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
i think you are right LaBTop. perhaps also its just that we have become so engrossed by 'infotainment' that we have stopped caring about the 'real' issues.

some arent even interested in helping bring the truth out regardless of subject but want merely to argue with somebody that they are wrong. its not even a case of truth anymore because no-one knows what truth is when so many lies are told.

another reason may be that some are just 'conspiracied out' and even though they might be interested and in their head would like to help, they just click on the next post that sounds interesting without participating.

i don't know whats causing the apathy from members but you would think with the recent rise in mainstream media exposure to 911 that lots of those members would want to help to keep it in the publics eye with examples of the GOOD research being done - ignore the speculation and stick to the facts, which clearly indicate a very different story when lain down bare as it is on the wanttoknow website

but fighting about the little issues seems more important to most than the bigger one

First, they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

that works both ways you know and at the moment it seems they are winning. by the time you realise this it will most likely be to late to change it.

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea. Robert Anton Wilson"

how long did it take for fascism to be accepted in germany or italy?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
update.

the aforementioned interview with Fred Burks is now up in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... so please take time to stop by there.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Ok my timeline book came in the mail last week. YAYY.
I cant seem to put the book down. It is taking me forever to read though because I am forever going back to reread something because I couldn't believe it the first time. These facts are arranged in such a way that it really educates the masses about how dirty are (US) hands are and how much we knew in advance.

I'll admit that since reading this book, my ideas about conspiracies have changed a bit. This country really is run by bumbling idiots. I hope others buy the book or at the very least visit the web site.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

i thought it to be such an important website that i arranged for the the guy who put it all together to be interviewed by ats members but it seems i am the only person interested in what he has to say - that's sad considering the work that has gone into that site and the unique position he is in regarding the 911 scholars for truth movement. isn't it strange what people here DO get excited about sometimes

Hello there, I've been visiting this site for a about a week now and you've just prompted me to register and make my first post with what you said about you being the only one interested. I acknowledge how you feel and I'm also amazed that no one posed any questions considering the number of topics on the subject here BUT....just so you know.....people ARE interested even if they don't post to say it. A.T.S is mind changing and thought provoking and I also appreciate the hell out of you going to the trouble of arranging the interview with Fred Burks, who is also a top man for agreeing to it. I've not had a chance to check out his website yet but the interview was excellent.

<< 1   >>

join