It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

totally amazing 911 facts site

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i thought i alert members to this totally amazing 911 site i found today which i hadn't seen before.

if any members are thinking of participating in the win 250,000 points thread then they should certainly spend some time in it. the big problem you will soon realise would be just where do you start to pick out just 5???

its the 60 page summary of verifiable research on 911 which can be found here

and it truely deserves a thread of its own

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nice find justyc that is quite an extensive and complete compilation of facts...and all sourced as well, I think that especially the facts about the CIA involvement in Afghanistan in the 80's is extremely important and is exactly where the non believers should start if they seek "proof" or credibility in our "whacked conspiracy theories".

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JKersteJr
Nice find justyc that is quite an extensive and complete compilation of facts...and all sourced as well, I think that especially the facts about the CIA involvement in Afghanistan in the 80's is extremely important and is exactly where the non believers should start if they seek "proof" or credibility in our "whacked conspiracy theories".

I agree, once you start studying it is fairly clear isnt it? The problem is that it requires research. People that call conspiracy theorists whacky are the same people that dont , or cant, do their own research.

Good Site!

kix

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Amazing Site in its info and cold presentation of FACTS.

The 3.5 trillion dollars missing on the defense bill on sep 10 2001 is a surefire reason for 9/11.

Heck this evil guys put the devil to shame..!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Superb reading!!!!!!

Definitely worth taking the time to read the whole lot

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A Lot of Paul thompson/CCR's stuff has been around since 2002. The book "The terror Timeline" in 2004 puts together most of the best and relevant stuff in big-book form (bigger than Crossing the Rubicon or a large-print bible.) THe edges of my copy's "Day of 9/11" timeline - minute by minute in spots - is all dirty from thumbing it hundreds of times.
And as for Want to Know.info, it's by Fred Burkes, former Indonesian translator for Pres, Bush, now a 9/11 Truth rebel. He's a litle kooky ad new agey but I like him.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A Lot of Paul thompson/CCR's stuff has been around since 2002. The book "The terror Timeline" in 2004 puts together most of the best and relevant stuff in big-book form (bigger than Crossing the Rubicon or a large-print bible.) THe edges of my copy's "Day of 9/11" timeline - minute by minute in spots - is all dirty from thumbing it hundreds of times.
And as for Want to Know.info, it's by Fred Burkes, former Indonesian translator for Pres, Bush, now a 9/11 Truth rebel. He's a litle kooky ad new agey but I like him.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
I agree, once you start studying it is fairly clear isnt it? The problem is that it requires research.

so true. once it is lain down before you like this then it start becoming pretty obvious when you start to connect the dots together that even hardened sceptics can no longer claim that they didn't know or couldnt have predicted it beforehand because the plotted the scenario themselves.

just out of interest, is there any member that could do one of those linked-line type charts with all this information to see where the main connections lie. that would surely make one interesting web!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Great find justyc,I'll add it to the rest of my 9/11 sites.thanks man

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Caustic Logic thanks for the tip. I just ordered that book.
It will be good to have a hard copy of facts and data in hand.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
theres a whole heap of other interesting stuff on that site by the way.

911 information centre

media information centre

war information centre

elections information centre

and much, much more.

folks, you REALLY have to bookmark this site and sift through the vast amount of verifiable facts on there!!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Justyc I forgot to thank you too for the thread, great find on the web page.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
bump

I just read about 3/4 of the timeline and I'm quite impressed. A lot of this information deserves more attention. There's a considerable amount that I never knew.

EVERYONE should take the time to read this. (period)

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Great news! I have been in contact with the site and the main manager has agreed to do an interview for ATS. I've just emailed details off to him so he can choose which format he prefers. Stay tuned....

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic

the paul thompson complete 911 timeline can be found here
for those who didn't get enough of the link i provided earlier. happy hunting

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow awesome info there. I had no idea ISI had 60 commandos ready to go capture or kill Bin Lade but was canceled in the later stages. Wow def a bookmark.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
Great news! I have been in contact with the site and the main manager has agreed to do an interview for ATS. I've just emailed details off to him so he can choose which format he prefers. Stay tuned....

update... please see the thread Upcoming Exclusive Interview With Fred Burks where you can post questions to Fred about his website, involvement in the 911 movement and his previous career as a translator for bush, cheney & clinton amongst others

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Do you know if there is a PDF file of that?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kwyjibo138
Do you know if there is a PDF file of that?

not as far as i know but you can visit this page for a view of the different summaries you can choose from (e.g. brief 2 page, 10 page or the detailed 60 page for 911, as well as the information centre and a suggested email format).

nothing stops you from printing out the summary pages and bookmarking the page for its included links though

perhaps you could ask Fred if he has plans to create any pdf's in the above mentioned upcoming interview thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thanks, I just wanted to see if there was one because it is the only way I know how to put text files on an iPod...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join