It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton is responsible for 911 !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I knew that would get your attention, the point I would like to discuss is how long before 911 was the event planned for? I do believe that our government had something to do with it, wether planning in it's entirety or helping it along or just letting it happen, I believe there was involvement.

Now, having retired from the Military and seeing just how long it takes the Government to do something, how long were these plans in development? It took alot of planning to pull this off and I don't believe George Jr. had enough time in those first few months in office.

Was this started in the Clinton white house? Maybe it was supposed to happen sooner so that Clinton could serve more than 2 terms. Maybe that didn't work but everything was in motion by then and the Republicans ran with it. Or does this all go back to George Sr.? Was this a plan that he had for a second term? Then it was placed on hold until he had some form of control in the white house again.

Each one of these 3 Presidents has had some unusual policies regarding terrorism and the middle east, wasn't Clinton offered Osama and he did nothing? Did he have other plans for that information?

Perhaps Dick Cheney has been behind this for a long time, he had ties to the middle east through Haliburton and he just needed to wait long enough for all the peices to fall together, i.e. He's now Vice President and cannot be cut out of the loop like a Senator can.

I, like many people here have been looking at 911 since it took place only a few have looked beyond this, or should I say before this, to the run up and planning it took, Military drills that include hijackings, weird stand down orders, unusual construction in the towers and the Pentagon in the days before, sizeable trading in the stock market especially in Airline stocks, some monies from them have not been claimed even to this day, if I had made legitimate money I would want it, are they afraid to claim it because of where it points?

The list of these examples is huge, we here on this board have some outstanding investigators working on threads that have come about since 911, I would like to ask these same people to point there sights a little further in the past and find all of the strange and "just doesn't make sense" orders and policies and actions that took place prior to 911. Thank you in advance.

PS. Just so no one thinks I'm bashing the country, I love my Country and have BLEDFORIT, more than once, but I don't trust the Government. Rick.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by bledforit]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
PARAGRAPH BREAKS PLEEEAAASE!!!!

my eyes!

Anyways..

Clinton is responsible. So is Bush. And Bush Sr. and Reagan, and Carter, and every single President all the way back to the end of WW2.

Our foriegn policy is about money and greed, manipulation and control.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yup there is a link

See the scrolling sign at the bottom of this page:

It just says culpable for 9-11 ?

It must have been around for a long time.

See the Clinton Chronicles for more bad news.

That was a head on Pentagon hit.
Think how many training runs they had, any one figure that out,
it might show something. Thats detective work.
Oh yes we had groups of five in first class many times.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Maybe the Democrats were getting their revenge for how the Republicans lead the impeachment of Clinton. They wanted Bush's presidency to be as controversial as possible so that they could be back in office soon.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have only 2 words for you: INSIDE JOB.

Yes, Clinton, Kissinger, Bush, Kristol, Rockefeller, Rothchild, Perle, Cheney, Rumsfeld... all those guys are involved. It's not just about democrat/republican, it's your entire government that have been hijacked by criminals.

join