It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True face of the Israelis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Good to know. I'm gladly hear the official statement.

Originally posted by TheBandit795
How's der Fuhrer doing these days???

By the way, as I told you I'm not a Nazi and I never was. I'm condemning the Nazis too. Maybe you're the moderator, but you don't have the right to draw parallel between the Nazis and me, just because I'm condemning something. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Do you personally know 90% of the Israelis??

What a hate filled thread. How's der Fuhrer doing these days???

Hey TheBandit, which one of the Israelis in the OP video is you?

Just kidding of course, but your nazi comment gives a striking resemblance

[edit on 11-2-2007 by freakyty]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yeah uhm.. okay. That's exactly the impression that you gave me after I read your post. I said that for a reason. To show you that you are being racist and offensive at someone else.

And freaky. Cut it out.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Let's warn you, that you're insulting me with your word, Racist.

Let's face it. I'm not racist. I never was. Racism is meaning deep hate. If I'm condemning someone, that not means I'm wishing that men or women's death or anything like that. If I'm condemning the act of my sister, that is racism? No. If I'm condemning someone's idiot acts, that's racism? No again. If I'm condemning the act of someone, even the act of a religion, or people of a religion, that is racism? Definitely not.

Condemning is not equal with hate. There is a great difference between the meaning of the two words.

Crystallines are usually condemning, but they never afford the luxury of hate.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This is a fascinating thread. By imagination, I am transposing the interaction here on many levels. The Crystalline comment made for a moment it seem like an argument between different species. Perhaps such argument and confusion is what our sentient friends up there are wanting to avoid.

What I beleive we have here is a BIG misunderstanding.

Bandit, I'm sure you can appreciate that Dark is feeling repulsed by the acts of violence and hatred that he is seeing from certain Israeli individuals. His way of dealing with it, is to blame and slander the race/nationality as a whole.

Dark, I'm sure you can appreciate that Bandit hates injustice as much as you do. From what I've seen of him, he's a pretty okay guy. I beleive he is simply repulsed by your attack on a whole group of people - which is illogical at best.

This make sense?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Okay well let's make a deal. As of now you will not generalise most jews by the actions of some.

deal?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
SteveR: It make sense for the first hear. Maybe for the second too. But...

Nations, cultures, people is always judged by the acts of their people (Could be one, two, dozen, thousands.). After I'm experienced and saw the bad side from all of them that I ever met in my life (we're speaking about hundreds), I can't write good things, write about good acts that I never experienced from them. Until this time and I don't want to offend anyone, but all the people, whose were the part of the Jewish Community, that I ever met continuously lied, stolen from others and betrayed others, even their best friends. They're continuously stated that they're superior, they're able to do anything quite better (Which is definitely not true.), etc, etc... (See thread above.). What I'm experienced until this time, they're lazy, unable to tell the truth about anything, always hiding something, and they're ready to betray you anywhere, anytime. So, how should I write about a group of people, whose are always made evil things and presented themselves on this way?

Maybe I'm going to change my opinion in the future, when I'm going to experience good things too, but yet, this is my official statement. But I can't and don't want to hate them. Hate is the weapon of the weak. When you condemning something, you need to search the root, the background of the events. Condemning is caring on a strange way.

P.S.: Crystallines are not from different species.

Bandit: From my part, it's a deal.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I guess I'm confused, since when has it been ok to post BS like this???

"90% of the Israelis are mega-lo-man, evil, believes that they're superior, while they're nothing, the most worthless group on Earth. They're racist, Anti-Christian, Anti-Muslim, causing almost all the conflicts. They're great liars, hating others, terrorizing and killing civilians. I wouldn't defend them in your place. If I should compare Christians and Muslims to Jews... Angels vs. Demons. And Jews are the last."

or

"Until this time I'm not experienced any good from Jewish people (Their auras are usually representing evil too.). They're betraying even their friends and lying continuously. "

and as for this nonsense...I think it explains the above statement...

"You have that talent, I have another one. That's why I'm a Crystalline (Crystalline = Crystal Child/Adult (similar to Indigo), sees, feels hate, evil, and it's really bothering our eyes."

So you have a special gift that the rest of mankind or at least the sane ones don't...WOW!!!
maybe whats bothering your eyes is all the CRACK your smoking!...it's obvious your delusional...put the pipe down man, and seek treatment.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thanks for your opinion Deadbang.

SteveR

[edit on 11/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
deadbang,

What is your opinion on marijuana?

Best,
SteveR

Not sure what one has to do with the other...but ok, I'll bite...
my opinion...it's no better or worse than alcohol or any other substance that is used to get outa ones head...prob is some folks stay out...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Deadbang.. There's no need to call D C names like that.

I'm closing this thread, because I don't see anything else other than a flame war coming out of it.

<< 1   >>

join