It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman photographed in Dallas?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I just spotted this article on Mothman Lives.

It seems a Victor W. submitted the photo to them in late November last year. There is very little back story attached to the photo, which is a shame.

Thoughts? Strange shape for a flying object.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It looks enough like a dragonfly to me, to think anything unnatural here.

-ADHD

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Its a simple dragonfly flying around. It never did anything to hurt any1

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Herro!!! Its got no feet, and his arms are obviously too skinny, even w/ the silhouette... And no head! It may even just be some falling leaf... Who knows, bu i know for sure its not reall... duh!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Could be a piece of garbage paper floating too.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
maybe its one of those wierdo gliders with the 3 wheels and the big fan engine "thingadoohicker"

as they call it.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That's no Mothman! It is just:

A dragonfly?
A WEIRD PLANE?
Trash in the wind?

...or just a fart.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its a bird!
Its a plane!
No! Its...
SUPERMAN!

but really it looks like a dragonfly

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What flights of fancy some people are given to. Mothman...ridiculous! It's a Draconian! Anyone can see that.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That would be a dragonfly. Or any other flying insect. If it were really something in the background that was flying, it would have to be MAMMOTH and moving slowly across the sky like an airplane. So the photographer would have definitely had a chance to take several more pictures if they were truly interested. Not so with a dragonfly.

But just out of curiosity, I looked up Subway locations in Dallas. And can you believe there's 61 Subways in Dallas! Omg, that's insane.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It looks like one of those glider things people make at home. I don't think that's a picture of Mothman. Not that any of us would know since we haven't seen him and wouldn't live to tell about it - but my serious gut reaction is .. not mothman.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Weird looking dragonfly and I have never seen any airplane ever like that. Lysergic, it's called an Ultra-light what you just described

Anyways, don't look like no mothman, as a matter of fact, looks like something I have never seen before or seen anything remotely similar to it.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It doesn't scream mothman, it looks like a random shape to me.

I'm not really sure what it is...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
www.supermanhomepage.com...

click the link above... thats what i think it is. RC superman toy.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It kind of looks like the outline of a small, one engine plane turning towards the direction of the camera. You can see what looks like the right wing sticking out towards the front of the object, and the left wing back towards the middle/rear of the object. To me it looks like a small two or four seat Cessna. I have no personal knowledge when it comes to aircraft, but assuming this picture isn't a photoshop job then my first opinion was a small plane or maybe even a helicopter with the blades appearing as two separate wings.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
more like a used condom floating in the wind

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The fibrecarbon wing is my take on what the image is.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
To be honest,I don't know what it is. It certainly doesn't look like any kind of a creature though. I dunno.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
that is a very big thing if you compare it to the building so how can it be a fly

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm going to have to go with FlyersFan on this one.

I think it's a cheap balsawood toy glider.

<<   2 >>

join