It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash being offered to dispute climate report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
O.k. the right has sent out their own global hit men with bounty to discredit the global warming report???Now I know we cause a level of climate change on this planet thats just common sense...But I find it very interesting that the gloves are about to come out over this. And as much dis-information that has been spun it's hard enough to take any thing with truth? The political bases are paying to tell someone they are wrong...I can only hope for my daughters sake that this is just political pandering

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with them funding studies to point out any potential flaws in the UN's Global Warming report. If they can find legitimate mistakes and can state their case against aspects of the report with accurate, verifiable data, what's the problem?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Another link to this topic...
Guardian link

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with them funding studies to point out any potential flaws in the UN's Global Warming report. If they can find legitimate mistakes and can state their case against aspects of the report with accurate, verifiable data, what's the problem?

The $$$$$$$$$$$$$$is the problem...Not that it's all B.S. anyway.Whats your point? I suppose if I were a Liberal I'd be steamed that Exxon/Mobile named has been tied to it, But I could care less because I have a family member who recieves those BIG profit bonuses from Exxon/Mobile and he rather enjoys spreading the wealth around Christmas
So really what your point

top topics

join