It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you see Paula Abdul get dismissed from the show last night for her erratic behavior?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As soon as she freaked out about how good that fat kid was, Simon and Randy looked at her like WTF???????? At that point they had no choice but to allow the fat kid through to the next round, but I don't think Simon and Randy would have voted him through with out her behavior putting them in such an uncomfortable position. Then like clockwork they came back from commercial and it said Paula Abdul had been dismissed.

She was coked out of her mind!
I think her days are numbered.

Peace

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
No, I didn't see last nights episode. But her behavior is becoming increasingly bizarre. This is a pretty clear example of someone being self destructive. I don't see her being coked up, I see her as drunk.

Did they really say that she was dismissed?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I don't watch American Idol, but I think Judge Paula Abdul will probably be taken off the bench soon.

Her behavior on that news show a few weeks ago was extremely bizarre. I know she denies, it but I can't imagine how she could act that way if she was sober no matter what type of "audio problem" she claims existed.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Did they really say that she was dismissed?

Yeah, the announcer said they were moving on to the next segment without her.
She was actin' a fool. She was on angel dust or something.

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
They said she had to return to Hollywood for a "Family Obligation". And the next stop for auditions is in Hollywood.

Her behaviour has been quite strange to say the least. Whether she is boozin or "coked out", I don't really think any of us are in a position to speculate. It appears something is going on in her life though. What does frustrate me though is "things" like Rosie O'Donnell trying to grab headlines by calling her out unnecessarily.

I have a problem with celebrities who publicly call out others for something they no nothing about. We as the viewer are free to say as we wish, we are not using the media to vault our message.

I don't think they are going to take her off the show. I would say they would take every stride possible before removing her. Once one character leaves a show, it is never the same. The next judge would always be compared, and lets face it, the replacements never compare. Even if they are better, people do not like change.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
And wouldnt the extra publicity be doing wonders for the ratings. We only get long delays here on what you guy's are seeing so i cant wait till we catch up.
Btw i dont watch the show my missus has always got it on.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
she's just a lush. nuffin' wrong

booze it up like its 1999!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Actually I saw part of her biography and they said she had some kind of neck injury in the past that had required several surgeries and that they were trying to keep from having to fuse more of the bones together though several have been fused together in the past surgeries.

They talked about how much pain she is constantly in and declared she was a real trouper for even continuing to work. So maybe she is on a lot of meds or something, I do recall that on some of the previous programs she has on occassion worn a neck brace.

top topics

join