It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sci Fi To Show UFO Invasion AT RENDLESAM And ROSWELL TONIGHT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
UFO Invasion At Rendlesham = 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Then Roswell Will Follow It Right Away At 11:00 Pm Till 1:00 AM This Is Eastern Time I Dont Know The Other Time Zones.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've been watching these shows and have to ask if they have ever shown the follow-up to the Roswell one and what they found in the tests and are they going back and do digs at the new suspected crash site they found while doing the show? Have you heard any news on any of this I have not? TIA

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Nope I Dont Think I Have Either

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
UFO Invasion At Rendlesham = 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Then Roswell Will Follow It Right Away At 11:00 Pm Till 1:00 AM This Is Eastern Time I Dont Know The Other Time Zones.
Is Sci Fi a television station, or is it a program that runs on any television station?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I wish i had cable in my room. It is only in the living room. If my dad caught me watching that he would throw me out faster than a blink of an eye

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
I wish i had cable in my room. It is only in the living room. If my dad caught me watching that he would throw me out faster than a blink of an eye

Why? Your dad seems very unreasonable if he won't let you watch that.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
~Lucky me. I have cable in my room. But as far as the show goes, it's okay. I don't think the invasion @ Rendlesham is any bigger than the Roswell case if not smaller. If anything crashed there, my first guess would be a satellite. My last guess would be an aircraft piloted by EBEs.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ill Still Record It Though For The Hell Of It

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Is Sci Fi a television station, or is it a program that runs on any television station?

Its a television station, they do sometimes sell some of their shows to other networks, like I used to watch Sightings on Fox.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy

Sounds like your Dad is not a believer.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
they showed the resolts of the roswell dig at the end of a replay of the first investagtion

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sci Fi Is A Channel On Cable If You Have It...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Sounds like your Dad is not a believer.

True.

He wont even give it a chance.

join