It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax, Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11.

Rockefeller also told Russo that his family's foundation had created and bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to destroy the family and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.

src: www.prisonplanet.com...

Lots to be said in this interview. Most of the population control comments seem to fall in line with that William Cooper had to say. Personally from reading Coopers book the introduction of AIDS seemed like the starting point to population control. In fact I would even say that Sars, West Nile and Avion Flu were attempts to bring in further control aspects that haven't worked as expected.

brill

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
My God, that is scary. It is really chilling, and it is all coming true. People hear things like this and just deny it, but more and more you can see it happening.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I just listened to the conversation in the video link referred to above. This is chilling stuff. It's a real eye opener for people who think that Alex Jones is a wild man.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I for one believe this, but it can't be used to convince anyone else. Unfortunately, we only have Mr. Russo's word for this.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well nice one Nick Rockefeller at least one of that family has a pair balls big enough to admit what there really upto.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by carslake]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
David Rockefeller already admitted that he works to cretae a one-wprld-government.

Depopulation of the earth is a goal of the elite since the 1970's. What do you think is the reason for the global AIDS pandemic... But they will create even deadlier viruses (e.g. bird flu) because the AIDS virus is too slow...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Heres that David Rockefeller quote:

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What's scary is that the banking system is making tons of money, as the video states. Even though the video portrays the events of 9/11 as an inside job, it has resulted in the Taliban and Al-Queda in gaining power and attention.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Why should we beleive this Nick Rockefeller doode?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I believe Russo, he has cancer, been fighting for his life, knew about his cancer during the course of the interview. During times like this, a person would rarely go on an all out 'lying spree'.

He is talking about all the things that had happened, but also things that are coming.

He even admitted that they didn't control the Israel thing, many conspiracy people believe that Israel is controlled somehow, yet to me it sounded like no-one knew what to do with that issue, even tinkering with the idea of moving the people from there to somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Women in the workplace, have led to a major decline in family values. I'm not saying women have no place in the workplace, or that they are inferior. I'm saying the only way a family with children really works is if one of them is home, atleast while the kids are young. If the woman works, then maybe the man should stay home. ( I will mention to any sugar momma who would like to work while I stay home with the kids my number is 555-....)

As far a the pre 911 "Prediction", does not surprise me that these people would do anything to produce absolute control over all of us. The thing that really pisses me off if that they already have it. There already is a master and serf system in place. They call it the have and have not. We already do what they want, with the allusion that we had a choice. Why they want to go back to the old day were serfs like us had to run into the castle for fear of attack just bugs me. I swear before all that is holy the day they finally make the US an offical police state, they better send the Terminator back in time and kill me when I was a kid. Because if no one else will John Conner a revolution, then i will.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
But why should we beleive Nick Rockefeller? Maybe he is just the 'nut' of the family who has crazy beleifs but no actual knowledge???

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
But why should we beleive Nick Rockefeller? Maybe he is just the 'nut' of the family who has crazy beleifs but no actual knowledge???

Why shouldn't we ? The same can be said for anyone in that respect. Is it spilling the beans, who knows but he's in a better position given what we do know. When I look at stats for Aids by comparison to a rising global population there doesn't appear to be much in the way of proving depopulation measures are underway. What I find strange is within the past 5 years the number of other potentially huge population control measures that could have had broader effects. Maybe these are a precursor to a new version of the bubonic plague.

The mention of womens lib with respect to taxation is compelling as well. I guess what I'm getting at is that his words don't exactly have me looking the other way, there's something he's saying here and it has a few people nervous. On the other hand why would the global elite divulge anything, what purpose would it serve to inform the public. That part I don't get.

brill

[edit on 30-1-2007 by brill]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
they may divulge it in confidence to a friend or maybe just becaue they are so cocky they believe it doesn't matter , maybe he believes the snowballs too big to stop rolling and lots of people are to scared to admit to seeing it anyway, even if they see something big white and round rolling down the hill by them, they'll ask if it could have been something else, because that thought MAKES THEM FEEL BETTER, especially while there lives haven't been effected YET

[edit on 30-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Him and his croonies will never succeed. We are too good. Their plans are crumbling, it is only a matter of time before they are quelched for good.

We should not be afraid of these people, they are terrified of us, and terrified that we will realize our power. Dont be fooled by their arrogant fronts, deep down they are absolutely terrified of you, the people.

I think George Bush Sr is quoted as saying "If the American people knew the truth, they would chase us in the streets and lynch us." I think that says it all.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here is a Quote from the Rockefeller Foundation document found HERE

For further infromation straight from the horses mouth, continue
HERE

The mission of the Rockefeller Foundation, set out by John D. Rockefeller, Sr. to “promote the well-being” of humanity, has guided the work of the Foundation since it was formed in 1913. This mission has not changed, nor has our steadfast commitment to achieving it by addressing the “root causes” of some of the world’s largest problems. Our values, likewise, endure.

*snip

The Foundation funded the majority of early work in public health in the United States, and in many places around the world. Today Harvard’s School of Public Health alone has an endowment of about $850 million. The Foundation led the way in funding basic research that eradicated yellow fever. Today, the World Heath Organization spends $900 million a year, while the National Institutes of Health spend $28 billion annually.

*Snip

We see, instead, powerful allies that have joined the fights we pioneered. We see opportunities everywhere for new partnerships and networks. We see, in short, greater chances to promote the well-being of humanity. And we inherit a very powerful legacy, providing us with standing—and inspiration.

"This next Paragraph is the most troubling to me*

Third we must relentlessly press our advantages. Among these: our capacity for the risk that underlies most innovation, for venturing where others remain reluctant to go; our ability to be patient in developing sustainable solutions rather than illusory quick-fixes; and our “brand,” the embodiment of our heritage, including not just our convening power, but also the ability to move not just money but minds and policies.

This type of writing definitely comes from the mind of a political strategist with pre-meditated goal of a NEW WORLD ORDER.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Who exactly were the Rockefellers? I had not heard of them before this site I don't think.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I just watched the following video last night then found this thread, and I believe the two pretty much speak about the same thing, except the video I have posted below is much longer and goes into more detail about the US IRS and how taxation is a voluntary thing, but it also speaks about digitizing our money including people. (IMHO) The bummer thing though is, most of the people are either ignorant or very compliant (some in-between). If us American's don't understand it (it's ignorance) and / or we just think someone else will handle it in our best interests (that's complacency). Other countries call us lazy Americans for doing just that. I know I'm lazy, stuck in a rut, paying more taxes than I should, in debt up to my great great great grandfather's ears... but I still get up every morning, have my coffee, read the news, play video games, then head off to work to be a slave for a day, while paying an arm of taxes in everything I do and eat. - I will do what it takes to continue to say NO to micro-chipping. If I can't get a national id card without a chip, thus making it so I can't drive or do things with the government, fine, so be it, I got a bike, and if they take that too, fine, so be it, I have feet to walk on. If they try to take that then I can only pray God will forgive them. (I feel like I'm getting off the subject, so onto the video)

video.google.com...

EDIT... removed the BBCode that wasn't working

[edit on 30/1/2007 by wyldwylly]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Define parasite: Rothschilds, Rockefeller, Bush......

Its us or them, they've sown the seeds for their own demise, all we are to them is a resource. I'd like to think we'll eventually get our hands on them, well I live in hope of seeing them die the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have a question, sorta off-topic. Whenever Forbes or some other publication puts out a list of the most richest men in the world, Bill Gates is always listed as #1. However, my friend was telling me that some of the Rockefellers are worth a lot more. Is this true?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join