It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other installations other than 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
if you go to wikipedia and search for something in the top right of the request it will give a gps to the location (like the eygiptian pyrimids)

there was an area base i heard of, had a 400,000KV powerline going out in to a inacessable desert and terminated. Anyone know it?

any other good ones i can have a look at?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
well there is dulce, area 52(chyanne(sp?) mountain) , atlantis, roswell, a base at antarctica, an underwater installation off the coast of florida in the triangle, also torchwood

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is the 'new' Area 51, known as "Sandia" although it is now almost 20 years old. Built on the ridge just to the east of Silent Springs on the Pahute Mesa, in the center of the Nevada Test Site, it took almost 7 years (between 1980 and 1987) to build it. They took the top off of the ridge built a base and put the top of the ridge back on. There are 3 runways. 2 of them are just to the north. One runs east and west and the other north and south. There is another runway complex to the northeast. They all have extensive underground facililties. There are other underground bases in Nevada, one is to the east of 93 alt southeast of Elko.

Many of these secret facilities can be seen because, for whatever reason, although they cannot easily be seen from the air, they are photoshopped on GoogleEarth. They wouldn't normaly be noticeable but "square" clouds have been photoshopped directly over the facility in the case of Sandia:

Sandia is about 35 miles west north west of Groom Lake and is directly under this photoshopped square cloud. Somebody really needs some lessons in photoshop. For one thing clouds don't form in a perfect square and for another the whispy edges of clouds don't cast a pitch black shadow.

The secret base in northeast Nevada has a photoshopped square directly over it with completely different clouds than just outside the photoshopped square. Is this the best we can do? I mean, do we have a bunch of incompetents running our secret bases?

I originally started getting information about Sandia in 1981 when they first started scrapping off the top of the ridge. It looked bright white from the airway that runs along side of the southwest portion of the Nevada Test Site over highway 95. They were obviously building something big and I watched that scar in the earth grow over the years and then disappear as they began to cammoflage it as it was being covered back up.

join