It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really think nothing is going to happen

page: 1

join
share:
TL

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's been more then 5 years since 9/11,what has happened? All we do is discuss it. Everyone has forgotten about it. The government has won I think.....and they did a damn good job at hiding it.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TL
It's been more then 5 years since 9/11,what has happened? All we do is discuss it. Everyone has forgotten about it. The government has won I think.....and they did a damn good job at hiding it.

Won? Are you serious? Are you even paying attention to whats going on?

The governments have niether won nor lost as of yet. They also have not been able to hide the truth, because they were never destined to suceed with their objectives such as the NWO.

This year will either be the start of a bigger conflict in the ME or a major revealing of truth. It is also more than likely that the Earth changes will accelerate, becoming more obvious to everyone this year.

TL

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Originally posted by TL

Won? Are you serious? Are you even paying attention to whats going on?

The governments have niether won nor lost as of yet. They also have not been able to hide the truth, because they were never destined to suceed with their objectives such as the NWO.

This year will either be the start of a bigger conflict in the ME or a major revealing of truth. It is also more than likely that the Earth changes will accelerate, becoming more obvious to everyone this year.

I really hope so....after 5 years....but really,what is going to happen? A new video like 9/11 mysteries is going to be made? Well that's gonna be hidden from everyone and left only on the internet by the media. What is going to trigger this "conflict". All we are going to do is keeping on making videos like that and putting them on Google Video....I think.

EDIT: I really hope I am wrong though...

[edit on 26-1-2007 by TL]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
We are in a stage of informing ourselves after waking up to "The Horrible Truth".

We are doing research for personal reasons and to inform others.

As information warriors in the age of information we must gain knowledge to arm ourselves in the coming fight.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Xare]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Pffft yeah right like you guys really going to win. Have ya guys forgotten the assassination of JFK? No truth has come out of that. The govt. won MUWAHAHAHAHAHA

TL

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xare
We are in a stage of informing ourselves after waking up to "The Horrible Truth".

We are doing research for personal reasons and to inform others.

As information warriors in the age of information we must gain knowledge to arm ourselves in the coming fight.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Xare]

But the thing is, we already HAVE the information. All we are doing in making more and more videos on the SAME information. You are saying once we have the information, people will wake up to the horrible truth. Ok, but we already have the information, so why haven't the people woke up?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Deltaboy, The truth is coming out about the JFK assasination. Denying it dosent make it go away.

JFK was killed because he wanted to abolish the Federal Reserve and the Elite behind the private banks just could not allow that to happen.

TL, Yes you and I have the information but there are many out there still alseep that didnt start a search on their own. Its part of your job at this time to spread the information about with a feeling of pride that you are doing damage to the NWO with each DVD passed or post fighting the globalist agenda. The sheep are too busy watching American Idol and "being cool" and their apathy must be broken somehow... Maybe some people are too deeply programmed and they cannot think for themselves, I dont know. But we must reach out regardless.

Going out in the world and asking random people you can still find americans that have no idea what the NWO is.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yeah Xare, when the truth is coming out. Tell us okay? Tell the truth to hurry up.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's been 6 years now since Sept.11.

I'm a Canadian and in the early months of Sept 11. , there was sceptism over whether we should make the border between Canada and the States a major issue.

Well now today, people have to bring a passport between the countries.

Our countries have had SUCH A TRUST. for sooooooooooo long. NOW after sooooooooooo long we all need a passport.

I understand about the National Security et al.

But since Sept 11.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maybe the government works in 7's. So 2 more years and something big should happen again. If it does I swear it's like clockwork

join