It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a newbie, and these are my thought...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
....for what it's worth.
Someone somewhere can add me to another group of lists based on what I am gonna say below.

Born and raised for the most part in NW Ohio.
Finished school in N. California.
Currently living in Arizona.

I have always been a "nature" loving person. I believe ESP and other "sixth sense" attributes run in my families genes...on both sides of mine.

I lived in northern California and finished high school and lived on and off there. At one point in my life I found myself back up there again. I was out hiking with my parents Aridale dog in the wilderness section. It was January with patches of snow. The dog took off up the trail and bounding around and occaisionally checking on me. From the beginning I had this feeling of being watched and not wanted there. As time went by, this feeling increased. Now mind you, I'm not afraid of the woods or wilderness at all and am very aware of all the critters that live in it. I know what and what not to do when a chance encounter may happen and how these encounters may happen. So here I am hiking along with this strange feeling of fear, not wanted, go back and being watched. This only increased as I continued further down the trail. The dog also started acting strangely as we went further....she would not be gone for so long...or as far away from me. Eventually she wouldn't leave the trail or my sight. Now this is a dog that isn't afraid of anything except a skunk. She's chaced bears and mountain lion from my parents yard. She got sprayed once by a skunk....won't go after them after that! LOL.

So, I get to this one point that I have never been past and I have all intentions of continuing so I can see "the Sinks" which is a local geo formation to see. By this time, the fear is astonding and unexplainable. I have no fear of the woods or the creatures in it, but here I am with the urge to run screaming back the way I just came from. I know thats the last thing I want to do because if I am being stalked, last thing you do is run. So I sit and smoke a cig. the dog is sitting next to me soaked from the snow and shaking. she is leaning against my right leg staring in a peticular direction which is the same direction I feel the threat. I have my divers knife out on my lap and smoke another cig telling myself aftere this one I WILL go forward to the sinks. I finish. I get up, turn left towards the direction further into the woods (away from trail head), and I find I can not move my legs! I can't move my legs with my hands. I can't crawl forward. I can get down on my hands and knees but not crawl in the direction I want to, but I know I can go back. When I got up from the rock I was sitting on, the dog took off back toward the trail head!!!! Go figure! She stopped and looked at me like "aren't you coming or what?" I looked at her with a disgusted look/thought and faced the other way. So to say, I couldn't go any further and eventually went back to the trail head. On the way back, fallen trees that were along side or further up hill were now laying accross the trail....big dead trees.

Oh yes I did sometimes get a smell of crap..you know poop. the wind wasn't blowing but barely noticable.

My mom claims to talk to Sasquatch. She says they are mainly vegitarians. They don't like being called "Bigfoot" but prefer "Sasquatch". Reason is "Bigfoot" is like me calling you by some bodily part of yours.
Also, they talk telepathicly. And they can "hear" humans easily....mentally and physically allowing them to avoid contact. My mom even has a picture of 3 of them, but it just looks like 3 dark spots in the foilage...but a few other family members say they see them. I have heard noises that I can't identify in the woods. Other strange things have happen in the woods that I have experienced. There was this camping trip with a friend. anyway. out of characters to type. I also see shadow bugs/shadow people..and other things.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I assumed you've lurked here awhile, so you knew this question was coming. Post your moms picture even if it is 3 dark blobs, you'd be surprised how good some of the people are on here with pictures. It's a pretty out-there story, so that would be a start to establish some credibility for you.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Baphomet79,

No I'm new to this site. Just surfed it for a few hours and decided to get an account and post my experience. I don't care if people believe me or not.
You are correct that I did expect your question. I asked my mom to find her pic at her leaisure and she recommended I take it to WalGreens for "cleaning up" the fuzzyness of it. I'll have them scan it and burn it onto a CD of mine eventually...whenever she finds it.
I found about this web site by listening to Coast to Coast AM. I am new to that as well. Just recently been enlightened to the 2012 theory too...and all the other stuff they chat about. Just didn't think it was so common. I knew that there were Sasquatch groups but didn't feel like sharing.
They want to be left alone. They know what humans will do to them if they ever become "discovered" without doubt of their existance....some humans will eventually try to eradicate and/or subjecate them. At the very least interfer with their lifestyle....(humans love to do that to each other and many of the other creatures in this world).
I'll go prompt her now since I'm thinking of it for her to find it this week.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have it in hand....I still think she's see what she wants to see.
Oh well...I'll get this done up and posted sometime soon. My money is tight right now so it depends on how much it's gonna cost to do the scan and clean. i will want to post the pic before and after clean.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Like I said previously, you would be amazed at how some ATS members can objectively "clean up" a picture. I am not one of them, but there are some extremely technically inclined members here that if you posted the original scan; could take it and clean it up for you out of curiosity alone. Shouldn't cost you a penny, at worst go to your nearest Kinkos.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
okk will do on my next day/night off...which will be in 5 more days.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Never seen one but (there is always a but) about 30 years ago my grandpa dad and uncle took me to a place in northern Fl that the forest was recently burnt. (The forest service did it) It was a place that my Grandpa used to find indian artifacts. The portion we were searching at the time had recently been bulldozed and the ground was pretty clear. It hadnt rained but once and that was the day before so the ground was dry but there happened to be a rather large puddle there and in that puddle was the biggest footprint I have ever seen.

We checked it out and my dad and uncle checked around but didnt see any other prints anywhere. The really cool thing was that while everyone was looking at the print, I found my first arrowhead.

My Grandpa was a park ranger and would tell us stories of seeing them in the swamps.

I thought I read somewhere that even though we cannot prove that they exist...they are protected. Anyone know for sure?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yes think they are protected on paper, but corrupt humans don't always abide by the law. (um..isn't that the main gist of this web site?)

Well, got the pic on my hd but can't upload it onto ATS. I get a blank screen in the member upload space.

to be continued.....

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Finally.....
Here is the link to view the 3 sasquatch pic of my moms.

s165.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
That pic is going to be a VERY hard sell on this board. 3 shadows of indeterminate size, obscured, and at a distance.

Edit for Essidarius' post: I probably came off real negative on this post (sorry it was the first thing I saw coming through the door after a hard day of work.) I appreciate you going to the trouble also, like I said earlier we have some people who are real pro's on here with picture analysis. They'll take a look soon I'm sure.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Props to Snugdeep in my book.

You said you had a picture that didn't show much.

Someone asked you to provide it.

You did.

May or may not be anything, but thanks for going through the trouble to get it up there.

Question for you about your hiking story:

When your legs weren't working, do you feel like that was a symptom of your own fear...or are you saying that you feel it was some sort of telepathic attack on the part of the Sasquatch?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Baphomet79, I'm not trying to sell that pic as authentic or not. It's just a pic of my mothers which she claims is her pic of the 3 sasquatch that she chatted with regularly. I see 4 shadows. She circled 3 and said its "them".
I don't see what she sees. Yes you msg was negative but apology accepted and understood you situation...i'm usually in a bad mood after work too.

Essedarius, I believe it was the sasquatch using a telepathic attack. I believe they don't do that unless they are protecting something. I told my mom and said it's against their "rules" not to violate human with their pchye, but in my case "he" (the sasquatch, which I beleive was male) was protecting something further down the trail that I was not suppose to be near. So he used the only way to stop me other than physically. I'm still pissed off about the violation. One of these days, I may go back there and give him a piece of my mind about. I attempted to use my hands to move my legs but it didn't work. and yes fear was a part of the attack...so both "symptom of your own fear" and "telepathic attack" both apply. His attack caused the fear which i never have when i'm in the woods. Hope this helps explain.

Snugdeep

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I've told the story of my encounter with a Bigfoot many times on the board and the one thing I always point out is the irrational fear I felt. It was a primal, deep down scare the crap out of you kind of fear. I've only seen one Bigfoot and hope I never see another for as long as I live.

Good story

wupy

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i did a bit of editing on the image and could only make out one thing
files.abovetopsecret.com...
you can see a brow and what appears to be a nose

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

if that is an eye, and a nose, then these guys are huge, at least the way it scales when i look at the whole picture.

[quote by snugdeep] she is leaning against my right leg staring in a peticular direction which is the same direction I feel the threat.

what gave you the fealing from a certain direction? was it from the direction you were travelling or from off to the side on an angle oro something?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

if that is an eye, and a nose, then these guys are huge, at least the way it scales when i look at the whole picture.

[quote by snugdeep] she is leaning against my right leg staring in a peticular direction which is the same direction I feel the threat.

what gave you the fealing from a certain direction? was it from the direction you were travelling or from off to the side on an angle oro something?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Mrwupy, yes, it's the deep down primal fear. Any deeper and you'd be hump yumping around in circles waiting for death type of fear you see animals do before they die. (btw, I love Krynn)...I know who your avatar are ....Raistlin and Cryshandra?...I think I misspelled her name. and maybe his. I personally relate most to Tanis. but also to Raistlin.

SG-17. thanks. good to see it.

Tom Goose, my mom says the female is a little over 7 feet and one of the males is about 9 feet. the other male is young...equivilant to an early 20 something in human years...don't remember how tall he was. One of them made a deep thump outside my tent once just to screw with me but to also prove that they were there. my cat wasn't scarced but she had this bright eye'd look on her face. I looked out the tent and shone my flashlight in the direction and there was a large male stag standing there stock still and fear was in it's eyes. i gestulate that sasquatch use deer often to cover themselves..."for us to use for explaination." Reason was another time camping with a friend of mine a log flew over our heads and all we found in the area were deer where a deep thump and bush rustling was going on.

The trail heads generally north, and the clearing I was in, I was sitting on a rock on the south part of the clearing. "the direction" was up a ledge to the northeast of the clearing east of the trail. there are bushes there. Have you ever been stared at before and not know it and then feel it and turn to look and find someone staring at you?

join