It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51, What does it take?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was wondering but how do you join area 51?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by earsonly]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Based on what we know, you have to work either for the Defense Department, USAF, NSA (or similar agency)or a major contrator like Northrop Grumman, Lockheed, or EG&G. You need a Top Secret clearance with a Special Access endorsment (SAP/SAR) or SCI. The last thing you need is an assignment to a program being carried out at Groom Lake, which gives you the all important "Need To Know"!

Oh and, the first rule is:
Don't ask Them! If they want you there, THEY WILL ASK YOU!

Tim

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Considering the fact that the government denies the existance of the place, there can be no "official" answer.

Why would you want to work there?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
Considering the fact that the government denies the existance of the place, there can be no "official" answer.

Why would you want to work there?

Its existance is no longer officially denied, hasnt been since the 90s when some workers gathered together to attempt a lawsuit because of hazardous working conditions.. burning toxic chemicals in an open pit etc...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The existence of the Groom Lake facility was never classified:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

As to how one gets a job at "the Area," we already covered this topic in great detail in an earlier thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wow, thank you very much for the link.

I learned a heck of a lot more from that page than most of the reading I've done in books/online.

join