It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here and I have something important to share

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I've been relegated to sharing my story on message boards in hopes that someone listens.

Hi guys my names Gary. I'm having a hard time getting people to listen to my story so I'm going to try to make this public in hopes that a few of you will listen.

7 years ago I contracted HIV. I have no idea how I came to test positive because I'm not at all sexually active. I had to come to terms with this and it took some time to accept I may have contracted this sickness in non conventional ways.

A few years ago I started taking Delavirdine on the advice of one of my doctors. From that day on my life has never been the same. I'm not one of those that totally buys into the strange and paranormal and all the hoopla that comes along with it but I've been having visions and dreams since I went on this drug.

I've seen people come to me as I sleep surrounded by greys and begging of me to stop taking Delavirdine. They were near death in my dreams and visions. On 5 seperate occasions within a 30 day period I would casually open the obituaries only to see their likeness gracing the pages. I became obsessed with this. Needless to say I did some checking on the names and each and everyone of them had at some point taken celebrex and reported health issues. Its a lot harder than you think to find info on people.

I myself years back took these for arthritis. I looked even deeper to find that Pfizer makes both Celebrex and Delavirdine. I kept digging about these deceased and made contact with two of the spouses and one girlfriend. All of which were HIV postive and had or were on Delavirdine. All of which were nice enough to talk to me and as it turns out they too weren't too certain how they contracted HIV.

The dreams of greys got longer and more intense as the months went by. My back and neck would be burned with this rounded rod branding type iron. I would wake up covered in hives and uncontrollable rashes from my ankles to my knees. I would breakout at random parts of the day if I got a strange vision.

I contacted Pfizer about my problems since I could easily trace it back to the drug, and really never got a clear answer, not to mention I think most of the people I talked to thought I was prank calling. I called and called with no solutions for my ailments. I went to see my doctor and I get the whole allergy cream bit over and over. Don't stress out blah blah blah.

Out of nowhere I get a visit from a well dressed Pfizer associate. I had left my address and phone number on the last 3 or 4 calls I made to a voice mailbox of a man who goes by Jon Knightan. So I wasn't too shocked even though it seemed odd since no one returns my call and no one even bothered to make an appointment with me. This man wasn't him but apparently some runner who goes by Burton Duncan. Finally someone here to help. I gave him all my info and the low down on just about everything. The dreams and all of it. I really laid it out. I wanted answers.

He leaves and not 10 minutes after I get a phone call. Normal voice nothing too scary. What he said really shocked me. "Burton isn't safe. Don't tell him anything more. If you want the dreams to stop, you have to give them what they want." I spoke quickly who what give them what. What do they want and who are they. I couldn't have been more confused. The response was "the one in your dreams" and that was it. I crossed referenced the business card with Pfizer and no one named Burton Duncan works there. I turned it over the police for impersonating a Pfizer employee as Pfizer requested I do.

I don't know where to go from here and I'm getting scared. The police think its a prank call but its too deep and I know there is more to it.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
first of all dont go disappearing on us. many people come here to ATS, tell some weird story and vanish. if you are genuine stay and people will help you.

i dont have much to say about your story other then its pretty scary if its real. lets hope some people here have experience or heard a story like yours and well see where it goes. good luck.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
lol well I sure hope I don't go anywhere either. I don't know where else to look so I hope someone may know someone or have a similar experience that can give me some info. I'm not a big internet guy but I'm just out of options.

I'm somewhat scared of someone coming after me but I'm more just wanting it to all go away. I don't care if its some other worldly unbelievable happening, I just want it out of my life so I can move on. I just need sleep.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi Gary, thanks for sharing this.

7 years ago I contracted HIV. I have no idea how I came to test positive because I'm not at all sexually active. I had to come to terms with this and it took some time to accept I may have contracted this sickness in non conventional ways.

Im a little confused, you think Delavirdine some how gave you and spouses and one girlfriend HIV?
Being that you say 7 years ago you contracted HIV, yet only a few years ago started taking Delavirdine?

A few years ago I started taking Delavirdine on the advice of one of my doctors. From that day on my life has never been the same.

You never were sexually active with your spouses or ex girlfriend?

I kept digging about these deceased and made contact with two of the spouses and one girlfriend. All of which were HIV postive and had or were on Delavirdine. All of which were nice enough to talk to me and as it turns out they too weren't too certain how they contracted HIV.

I turned it over the police for impersonating a Pfizer employee as Pfizer requested I do.

Great, you got a copy of the police report we can see to back up what your saying?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Do you feel comfortable telling us the city and state you're in?

It would be interesting to see if I can turn up something on your two guys.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TouchedByAGrey
lol well I sure hope I don't go anywhere either. I don't know where else to look so I hope someone may know someone or have a similar experience that can give me some info. I'm not a big internet guy but I'm just out of options.

I'm somewhat scared of someone coming after me but I'm more just wanting it to all go away. I don't care if its some other worldly unbelievable happening, I just want it out of my life so I can move on. I just need sleep.

if i were you i would just take the first plane to "somewhere".
see if going away makes it better. changing atmosphere could help with the dreams and visions.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
VERy interesting story. Lots of stuff to dig our teeth into. But first ... as requested .. a little back up. The police report would be great. Thanks. I look forward to reading how this turns out.

[edit on 1/18/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
By reading your story, which seems sincere to me by the way you have laid it out, indicates that those in your dream want you to stop taking that drug.

Was there any activity in your life before you contracted the disease that would target you to be "taken out?"

I feel bad for you, brother. You are having a really tough time. Can you search for a support group that may have similar experiences? Have you talked to any current users of that drug?

Be careful and do what you must. You don't appear crazy, just concerned. Please keep us posted on here and continue your research.

Light and strength to you................

IA

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Have you tried to figure out who the guy in your dreams is? So to see if I got the story straight...the greys surround you and tell you to stop taking the meds...and that's it right? So that's simple...stop taking it and see if there's another drug u can take.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
More on this drug.

Delavirdine (DLV) (brand name Rescriptor®) is a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) marketed by Pfizer. It is used as part of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1. It is presented as the mesylate. The recommended dosage is 400 mg, three times a day.

Like ritonavir, delavirdine is an inhibitor of cytochrome P450 isozyme CYP3A4, and interacts with many medications. It should not be administered with a wide range of drugs, including amprenavir, fosamprenavir, simvastatin, lovastatin, rifampin, rifabutin, rifapentine, St John's wort, astemizole, midazolam, triazolam, ergot medications, and several medications for acid reflux.[1]

Regardiing your rashes when waking up.

The most common adverse event is moderate to severe rash, which occurs in up to 20% of patients.[2] Other common adverse events include fatigue, headache and nausea. Liver toxicity has also been reported.

en.wikipedia.org...

So "somehow" you contracted HIV and are/were on this drug?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ok I have HIV not AIDS there is a big difference. At the time I was diagnosed I had not been sexually active for almost 1.5 years. I have taken different drugs to bring my levels down Delavirdine was one of them.

Honestly I don't know how it all fits together I don't know what to believe but I find nerve racking at some of the correlations.

I'm not totally opposed to sharing a police report but I am a bit aprehensive. I hope you can understand why. Let me put some thought into that. I am at work right at this very moment put I do have it filled away at home.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ok i tracked some guy named "Burton Duncan" as you said... he is some attorney or somthing that lists as an agent on some patent being used by Pfizr to guess what... treat HIV.

www.freepatentsonline.com/6713487.html

hope it helps or that i even right.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by DeMitsuko]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I've seen people come to me as I sleep surrounded by greys and begging of me to stop taking Delavirdine. They were near death in my dreams and visions. On 5 seperate occasions within a 30 day period I would casually open the obituaries only to see their likeness gracing the pages. I became obsessed with this. Needless to say I did some checking on the names and each and everyone of them had at some point taken celebrex and reported health issues. Its a lot harder than you think to find info on people.

I'd suggest that you get off of it. Any of these pharmaceutical drugs that they are coming out with nowadays are not to be trusted, in my honest opinion.

I contacted Pfizer about my problems since I could easily trace it back to the drug, and really never got a clear answer, not to mention I think most of the people I talked to thought I was prank calling. I called and called with no solutions for my ailments. I went to see my doctor and I get the whole allergy cream bit over and over. Don't stress out blah blah blah.

While I think that some of the producers of these kind of drugs may be well intentioned, I don't think they are necessarily aware of all of the side effects that these drugs may have. They may be ignoring you because they think that you are "crazy," or it may be because they just cannot give you an honest answer.

On the face of it, I'd say quit taking the drug if you're smart.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I didn't know that drug causes rashes. Thanks...I'm really surprised my doctor didn't mention it. With that said the rashes were at its peak almost 4 to 5 months since I've been off that drug. I do not take that drug any more but the dreams have gotten worse since being off. Like I said I would get branded in my dreams horrible burns.

The dreams were single persons surrounded by greys telling me to get off the drugs. The dreams progressed to the torture and got worse once I removed myself from the drug.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Could you check that link? It is coming up as a web bot site for me. The link about freepatents online.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm not totally opposed to sharing a police report but I am a bit aprehensive. I hope you can understand why. Let me put some thought into that. I am at work right at this very moment put I do have it filled away at home.

Cool, just scan it in and upload when you get a chance, in my above post middle external quote it list many drugs NEVER to mix with what you are taking, is that taken into account?

Again, thanks for sharing this, i know it must seem very personal for you, yet you are in a difficult situation.

regarding actually contracting HIV, have you had any major operations beofre that?
Could be connected?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Cool, just scan it in and upload when you get a chance, in my above post middle external quote it list many drugs NEVER to mix with what you are taking, is that taken into account?

Again, thanks for sharing this, i know it must seem very personal for you, yet you are in a difficult situation.

regarding actually contracting AIDS, have you had any major operations beofre that?
Could be connected?

He doesn't have AIDS he has HIV, I think the distinction is important to note. If you have a cold you don't have pnuemonia.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
SORRY, edited to show correct wording, sorry once again.

link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Could you check that link? It is coming up as a web bot site for me. The link about freepatents online.

yea its fixed now but here it is anyway:

www.freepatentsonline.com/6713487.html

link   

I do not take that drug any more but the dreams have gotten worse since being off. Like I said I would get branded in my dreams horrible burns.

The dreams were single persons surrounded by greys telling me to get off the drugs. The dreams progressed to the torture and got worse once I removed myself from the drug.

Let me ask you a question. You can either choose to answer or not. This question is really none of my business, but I am going to ask it anyway.
Are you on any other kind of prescription? Do you do illegal drugs? You may not want to answer, but it is really relevant to your story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join