It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Sheep Mutilations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I just found this video, apprently it is taken at area 51, I reall'y don't know but it shows some mutilated sheep at the facility.

Whats everyones view on it ?

MODs please delete if this is a repost, thankyou

LINK to VIDEO

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
32 views and no replys, is that because its a really old repost ? or no one knows anything about it ? or what ??

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, first of all, it doesn't appear to be "Area 51" at all.

It could be somewhere on the edge of the Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) or Utah Test and Training Range (UTTR). The opening shots of the munitions storage bunkers look like something near Wendover, Utah. Also, "AIR FORCE GATE 51" is not the same as Area 51. It's just the gate number. The range has numerous gates, all with different numbers.

The sheep may or may not be on the military range. The video is edited in such a way that we can't see what the surrounding area looks like.

It's a cute video. Very melodramatic, but it looks more like fiction than documentary.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If you look at the mountains in the background, to me, they don't look right for the Groom Lake area. In my oppinion, they look like the Dugway Mountains just to the south of Hill Air Force Base in Utah. That would suggest the Utah Test and Training Range's Dugway Proving Grounds.

Tim

join