It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flying horse???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
has anybody seen this video? appears to be a horse in the air??

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OMG LOL Now ive seen everything!

Dont know what to make of it, interesting find!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That's probably a helium balloon shaped like a horse. The legs weren't moving or anything.

Or, maybe the true superior beings on earth are horses, and their ready to take off.

"Farewell, and thanks for all the grass"

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That, is freaky.

I believe there is some thing going on in that video that defies logic.

If its a balloon then its the best life like balloon i have ever seen, and yet if its a horse then WTF!!

Greta find dude, cheers for sharing.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
at first I thought it looked like a helium balloon but its constantly spinning in a circle and appears to be moving in one direction and not being blown around the air.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I saw a vid of a lawnmore taking off like an airplane and flying around a park.. ppl are pretty imaginative when it comes to pranks, video editing etc...
ill see if i can find it... here
www.autoblog.com...
ignore the annoying song lol

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
you can tell the lawnmore video is not real and theres a difference between an object floating around and an animal but good find aswell.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dOmeshoT
at first I thought it looked like a helium balloon but its constantly spinning in a circle and appears to be moving in one direction and not being blown around the air.

Air does funny things, like spin. If the thing was caught in an updraft, the thing could spin around for a while.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
cmon man, a flying horse? use some common sence . This is obviously a Balloon shaped horse or someones done some nice video editing and superimposed a horse onto the original object. to bad jockeys cant fly because then maybe we could start a new sport called horse sky racing.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Rudolph and co are dying so Santa trying to find other creatures to pull his sleigh starting with the most obvious.
I wouldn't worry people.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dOmeshoT
you can tell the lawnmore video is not real and theres a difference between an object floating around and an animal but good find aswell.
\

I know it isnt real, i was just using it as an example of the things that can be done to make something appear different from what it actually is..
you trying to tell me that is a real horse floating around 100 feet above the ground?..
I have serious doubts, just as i did about the lawnmower..

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
no im not claiming its an actual horse flying in the air, but its always easy to say oh its just a ballon, I was playing the Devils advocate.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It kind of reminds me of a carousel horse like this
images.google.com...://cgi.astrology.ca/bjasmine/wallpaper/illustrations/carousel/dark-dustyrose.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.brand ijasmine.com/wallpaper/wallpaper-icarousel.html&h=600&w=800&sz=44&tbnid=NO1P-46uwto0YM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcarousel%2Bhorse&start=1& sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=1
because its front legs seemed to be in that upright position, like mid gallop, but wasnt moving..

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Pretty neat video. Someone has a talent of editing and I think it had to be something there to start with so he could zoom in and out. Probably was a plane and someone put the horse in there to make it interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, it's flying and it's what we think of as a "horse shaped object."

It's a model horse (it's not the quality Breyer's horse, because the pose is too stylized)... note that the mane and hair don't actually flow in the wind (as would happen with a real horse.)

I saw on the Discovery channel a show that featured company that builds oddities like flying lawnmowers and flying Snoopy doghouses as model airplanes.
www.flyingthingz.com...
www.flyingthingz.com...

I don't think it's a flying thing like that, but I DO think it's a toy horse being flown around by a wire from a model airplane.

It looks just like th horse that was my daughter's favorite toy when she was 5 or 6. It's about 4 inches long or so, and the same brown and the same "horse statue" pose.

It's a cute concept but apparently doesn't look good close up. Anybody recognize the tv show at the end of the clip and whether this is a genuine show with the World's Most Guillble Host or whether this was a section of a larger interview?

Something about the rooftops reminds me of the "flying man" video. I think it's the same location.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy
Looks like:

www.partyamericastore.com...

I think we found our culprit.

[edit on 1/14/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You people are easily fooled.

There are NOVELTY RC PLANES that look like LAWNMOWERS, and this was one of them!

There was even a red one on americas funniest/whatever home videos once.

The "handle" is actually a double-wing, due to it being so short of length to properly resemble a lawnmower handle. The wheels are rudders or something, the REAL wheels are consealed under the lawnmower-like hull.
It's mostly painted styrofoam-like material.

Don't be so gullible!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 732t497654
You people are easily fooled.

There are NOVELTY RC PLANES that look like LAWNMOWERS, and this was one of them!

There was even a red one on americas funniest/whatever home videos once.

The "handle" is actually a double-wing, due to it being so short of length to properly resemble a lawnmower handle. The wheels are rudders or something, the REAL wheels are consealed under the lawnmower-like hull.
It's mostly painted styrofoam-like material.

Don't be so gullible!

Umm, its a horse.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Maybe it's a horse/cattle mutilation in progress. lol

Strange though. Not sure what to think of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join