It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 14th - The Council On Foreign Relations & 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When searching for the truth about 911, one can't help but find Council on Foreign Relations members playing key, dubious roles along the way. From Paul Wolfowitz and the PNAC, to Dick Cheney and the "stand down" order, to Montague Winfield, the Pentagon's "General Officer in Charge" being MIA on the morning of 9/11, to Pete Peterson and the Blackstone Group financing WTC 7, to the Greenbergs running AIG, Kroll Associates and WTC Security, to Christie Whitman lying about the air quality, to Henry Kissinger recusing himself from the 911 Commission, to the 6 CFR members on the official 911 Commission (including Thomas Kean and Philip Zelikow), the Council on Foreign Relations looms large in the story of 911.

Come and hear the evidence that implicates this insidious organization in the crime that changed our nation. Learn how members of this organization are also involved in a wider quest for world domination. See exerpts of the documentary "Secret Societies" with Jim Marrs and David Icke. And learn what we can do to expose the nefarious agenda of the Council on Foreign Relations, and to stop them from achieving these goals.

Presenters: Tom Foti and Luke Rudkowski

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
And even the original commission for a World Trade Center to be built at all in lower Manhattan came from David Rockefeller. I wasn't aware of all of the other CFR connections though. Something I should look at I guess.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
nice.
haven't been bloggin' with my noggin' much, lately, but, these kinds of posts are encouraging. find the murderers by discovering the motives. columbo would be proud.

join