It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY 9-11 truth and the CFR

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Common ;-)

This is NOT Nancy Pelosi. the woman on the photo is minimum 10 years younger

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The good work from you truth seekers has reached down under. The whole world is waking up and thinking about 911. Good on Ya!
Here's my major thought. Has anyone looked into the 911 commission as I have done. What a conflict of interest. There are 10 on the commision. Look here to see how many are CFR members and how many have direct interest in OIL shares and deals with the Middle East. I found this wonderful site with so much info. you guys should check it out.
911research.wtc7.net...

The biggest red flags should be the passport found intact near the WTC. The plane impact and resulting fireball destroyed the building. We're talking pulverised concrete and melted steel columns here, but a PAPER passport miraculously lands nearby un-singed....COME ON, who writes this stuff. The other big RED FLAG would have to be the report that the hijackers were having lap dancers do their thing, whilst drinking lots of beer and talking about terrorism plots, oh yeah and don't forget they left their Qoran's behind. Any muslim will tell you alcohol and titty bars are forbidden but to take your precious Qoran with you and accidently leave it under the seat in a titty bar..... sounds a lit bit supsicious doesnt it

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhed718
Thanks
I for one had no idea who he was . But ill be sure to re edit the video to add a caption for him. If you recognize any other CFR rats let us know

Hey don't disrespect rats like that

Great Video, I am glad to see people standing up for what they believe in and in a legal an peaceful maner
Great job keep up the good work and hopefully someday we can get some justice for this horrific attack on our own people.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hey, could the CFR make any threats to the President? Like, "If you don't do this, we're gonna do something that you will regret."?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
thank So much guys. Our video recieved over 3000 views in about 10 days. Actions are up and we will be filming protests at Goul-iani's and Clintons REAL SOON !!!!
Check out the ny911dctruth march(as I like to call it )
Herewww.911blogger.com...
Its #2 on any google search right now type dc protest 911

<< 1   >>

join