It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk AFS-Camp Hero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
What to make out of this?

en.wikipedia.org...

That "Philadelphia Project" sure sounds like a lot of bogus, but maybe someone, I dunno, maybe a specific John Lear knows aaall about it.

Would be interresting to gather some general opinions on the subject.
To me it sounds like a military installation once in use with purposes unknown, maybe harmless, maybe top secret. Apart from the "obvious" time travelling
what exactly was this location designed to do?
Has anyone on the forum been there? I sure would love to check that place out, I have a soft spot for abandoned military sites. Is there any signs of continued activity in the area?

Once I saw this brilliant documentary on Discovery Channel (back in the day when they showed interresting material instead of Tatooed American Macho West Coast Hotrods and such crap alike). It was about the MK-Ultra and MK-Delta projects. In this documentary it was a short part about some buy sitting in a van outside a proposedly abbandoned air force base. Inside his van he had lots of equipment monitoring ULF and ELF-waves and such things, claiming that they were sending out mind-altering brain-waves from that location. I considered him a nut until the interview was abruptly put to an end due to two black SUV's approaching and men in black suits (!) stepping out telling the crew to shut down all cameras.
I'm not quite sure but I have a feeling that this was shot at Long Island, around Camp Hero.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong would'ya?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RaudHas anyone on the forum been there?

yes

the search facility is your friend

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Waaoow... Cool pics man.

But what about the discussion? Isn't this a forum for gathering and charing oppinions? The (very nice) thread you gave me didn't even include a discussion on the topic...dude!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Lots of threads on Montauk and the Philadelphia experiment - here's an index to them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Once I saw this brilliant documentary on Discovery Channel (back in the day when they showed interresting material instead of Tatooed American Macho West Coast Hotrods and such crap alike). It was about the MK-Ultra and MK-Delta projects. In this documentary it was a short part about some buy sitting in a van outside a proposedly abbandoned air force base. Inside his van he had lots of equipment monitoring ULF and ELF-waves and such things, claiming that they were sending out mind-altering brain-waves from that location. I considered him a nut until the interview was abruptly put to an end due to two black SUV's approaching and men in black suits (!) stepping out telling the crew to shut down all cameras.
I'm not quite sure but I have a feeling that this was shot at Long Island, around Camp Hero.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong would'ya?

Sounds like Preston Nichols to me. He´s been out there (Camp Hero/Montauk) several times, and it seems most the times hes getting run off by various guards/police. I have several books where many of these occassions are described in detail.

Say what you will about the various reported Montauk projects, but something fishy has been or still is going on there.

One ATS member has been out there several times, I remember a thread of his, seeing pictures that he took of the Radar, its friggin HUGE!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Alright in the night!

I agree to the before mentioned statement; just the name Montauk gives me the shivers!

join