It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was about 10 feet long and 3 feet wide...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Can you post a picture of the 26 inch (assuming the blade is 20 inches as you said, and 6 inches for the hilt and handle) hunters knife you used, or atleast post the make and model? Do you still have the knife, and by chance, did you keep the blood/green goo of the animal on the blade? Which area of the Amazon did you trek through and where is this cave located? What were you intentionally hunting in the amazon? Who was your field guide, and where were they? Also, the creature is 10 ft long and 3 ft wide, so it would weigh at least a ton, so what were your plans on how you were going to transport it back to your home?

Since that your droped me a pm i will add few words...
Im not here to prove existance of new species or argue. The information i supplied in the first post is all the information i'm willing to share.... And no, a 10 feet crocodile doesnt weight a friggin ton!! I doubt it would weight over 200 kilos. Wtf???.... who was my... field GUIDE? Double WTF! Next thing your willing to ask is whod be the assistant to wipe my ass off with jungle leaves or some ordure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
replaced crappy word with 'ordure'

[edit on 12/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"He specifically stated it was a "hunters knife," not a machete. "

Actually it was a custom blade machete but i called in a knife alright?

"Freeman the he-man. Dares the wildest most savage jungles and battles monster lizards with nothing but a knife. What a man. Freeman the he-man eats meat raw like a real man! Fearless in the face of danger. Unstoppable by any man or animal. All man! That's Freeman! When Freeman approaches lions get out of the way. He has to use a chainsaw to shave his tough he-man beard! What a man! Freeman the he-man!"

You americans crack me up lol

'I knew, this person wouldn't post in this thread again. "

Ha ha, guess again

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Freeman]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
The information i supplied in the first post is all the information i'm willing to share....

thank you ............. for confirming that you are a time waster

begone troll , if you are not prepared to furish anyt evidence of your fantastic claims , it is really pointless even straring a thread

PS - the writers forum here @ ats welcomes fictive accounts and judges them acccordingly [ writting style , strengh of plot , depth of characters etc ]

you may get a beter reception there

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Be quiet. And bow down to a member 4 years more senior than you.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
ignorant_ape

Registered 6/20/2004

Freeman

Registered 6/17/2003

That is only 1 year and 3 days. How do you get 4 years more senior? Plus, you should know by now that this is where your thread was going to end up--------> TRASH.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ahem

Really now, you could be here from day one and your senority would mean little. Quality of posts on the other hand mean everything.

Kindly stick to the topic at hand and please avoid making persoanl attacks and the like. they add NOTHING to the debate / discussion at hand

Thank you

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
ha ha the fella ran off into the jungle with a sword, happened upon a lizard that uses its tail as a spring, kills it and runs from a noise to continue his great hunt, whens part two

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All someone needs to do is to check the original poster's post history.

Teh OP's Post history
Thinks he can change and manipulate his body physiology

Claims that he and Robert Deniro, Zach Braff, are Eminem are telepathic, and that Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt and President Bush can kill people telepathically

Claims to have a BA and taking Masters courses in Computing but is clueless about what his IP address means.

Is positive that the Illuminati have built a functioning space station in Australia

Tried to convince us that "The Chosen One" was returning, gave date & street address
(I guess Mr Chosen One got stuck in Customs)

Claimed that the internet was going to stop functioning forever
(You can read this, right?)

Somehow, between getting his BA degree, working towards his Master's, manipulating the internal workings of his body, digging dirt on the Illuminati, talking to "The Chosen One", and telepathically hanging out with half the stars in Hollywood, this guy STILL has time to explore the amazon and kill giant monsters.

Is anyone buying this? Either he is Superman, or hes just telling stories...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

All someone needs to do is to check the original poster's post history.

quote: Teh OP's Post history
Thinks he can change and manipulate his body physiology

Claims that he and Robert Deniro, Zach Braff, are Eminem are telepathic, and that Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt and President Bush can kill people telepathically

Claims to have a BA and taking Masters courses in Computing but is clueless about what his IP address means.

Is positive that the Illuminati have built a functioning space station in Australia

Tried to convince us that "The Chosen One" was returning, gave date & street address
(I guess Mr Chosen One got stuck in Customs)

Claimed that the internet was going to stop functioning forever
(You can read this, right?)

Somehow, between getting his BA degree, working towards his Master's, manipulating the internal workings of his body, digging dirt on the Illuminati, talking to "The Chosen One", and telepathically hanging out with half the stars in Hollywood, this guy STILL has time to explore the amazon and kill giant monsters.

this had me in tears laughing especially this :Is positive that the Illuminati have built a functioning space station in Australia

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts

Superman?! Superman wouldn't have the nerve to look Freeman the He-Man in the eye! Move over Superman! Move over Batman! Out of the way Spiderman! Freeman the He-Man is here! The hero's hero! That's Freeman the He-Man!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Be quiet. And bow down to a member 4 years more senior than you.

As far as I'm aware, no member needs to bow down to ANYONE.

I'm sure that the most senior member of ATS, Simon Gray, would be disgusted by such a notion.

Please...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm wondering if RULE #1 of trhe T&C's aren't applicable to this tale.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

I'm closing this thread for now. If the OP wishes to U2U me with information which will corroborate this story, I may re-open it. Otherwise, it's headed for the trash bin.

<< 1   >>

join