It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas about Ron Brown's death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Anyone have any ideas about the death of the Clinton administration's Commerce Secretary Ron Brown in April of 1996. Kind of wierd since he had the goods on Clinton and was ready to plea out. After dying in a plane crash, it was discovered by a medical examiner that old Ron had a .40 cal size hole in his head with possible bullet fragments inside his skull. I searched the archives and did not find much on this subject. Any ideas?links?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
There were so many mysterious deaths surrounding Clinton both during his administration and beforehand, it seems almost unbelievable.

Here's a list a found: Clinton Body Count

I can't claim to have any special knowledge or insight into this, but I can't even think of one person who has died mysteriously during the current president's term, so it does seem suspicious.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
DROP THIS...
If you know what's good for you

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Bring up Ron Brown's murder... Errr... Tragic accident. Don't you know Hillary is positioning herself for another killing spree... Errr... Presidential run? A nice stack of missing FBI files... Errr... Administratively misfiled enemies list... Errr... Next list of soon to be room temperature bodies... Is all that seperates you from a new administration.

Oh... And Bill Richardson is pissed too.

[edit on 24/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Why should I drop this Elijio? I thought this was a valid question, or is it too conspiratorial for a conspiracy board. Or is Clinton above scrutiny? My personal opinion is that it was a double-double cross. Maybe I should drop it. I do not want to question the ethics of the future first man. When are we going to get rid of these two families?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Why should I drop this Elijio? I thought this was a valid question, or is it too conspiratorial for a conspiracy board. Or is Clinton above scrutiny? My personal opinion is that it was a double-double cross. Maybe I should drop it. I do not want to question the ethics of the future first man. When are we going to get rid of these two families?

I think he's just joking. What's he going to do to you, send you an angry face?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeah you are probably right, sorry if I got a little defensive Elijio. I just wonder if Hillary gets in how much further this madness will continue. I am sure it will with more Waco type raids and the complete dismantling of the Constitution (not that Bush hasn't done his part). Bush is a one worlder type and the Clintons are power hungry lunatics. I just get turned off when people say Bush is responsible for all the things that are claimed. He just comes off as a bafoon. I think the same people that were behind the type of hits like Brown and Foster have streamlined it with Bush. Same group running the country through figureheads. Clinton was not exactly the most popular person in that part of the world, and still isn't. Bombing orthrodox Christians from 30,000 ft to protect muslims seems fundamentally wrong to me. And by the way, the Yugo's were the only people to shoot down an F-117 if memory serves.

As far as the late Mr.Ron "I'll testify"Brown is concerned, a possible hitman was on board, press maybe. I just cannot put it together. Most of the bodies in Clinton's wake were obvious and easy to see how the hits were carried out, but this was one slick op. The lone survivor did was a stewardess, and they made sure she did not live through the medivac flight. I have done some research on this, but what I have found is sparse. I would love some input from you guys because I am still trying to figure this out.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I can't claim to have any special knowledge or insight into this, but I can't even think of one person who has died mysteriously during the current president's term

Have you forgotten about James Howard Hatfield, author of "Fortunate Son"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Browns' death was very suspicious though!!

[edit on 24-12-2006 by whaaa]
~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed link

[edit on 24/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Fair enough, but like I said, I think it is the same group (or possibly two opposing groups) using figureheads. I am aware of King Georgie's exploits, but I am curious about this one particular event and how it played out. I do not want to turn this thread into a "who has smoked more people as prez" thread. I just want ideas from the vast knowledge of this board on how Ron Brown could have possibly bought it. Ronnie was just about to bring down the heat Starr would have traded his first born for. The official smokescreen for the reason a .40 cal size hole in Ron's head was that a piece of metal was broke off and pierced his head.
The problem with that is there is no metal in the cabin that fits that size, not to mention the fragments in his skull. Also the doctor that discovered the hole and frags on the x ray (I believe a colonel at Bethesda) has all but disappeared.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If a crime family spots a leak, they plug it. Simple.

If people want to pretend Clinton was a good guy just because he happened to wear the blue tie instead of the red, they are delusional.

This is a good overview of the inconsistencies, along with a passenger list.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

There's even a little clip showing Clinton grinning like a jackass with his buddy, at the funeral - then, when he sees the camera, he acts like he's crying.

:shk:

Like I said, a good overview, pretty convincing.

Part of me feels bad for Ron Brown, but it's only a little part. The only reason, that I can see, why he was killed, was because he was a criminal who was about to become a scapegoat, and he turned on his fellows and announced he was willing to name names, rather than accept the consequences of his actions and his association with villains.

I guess Mr. Brown is now acutely aware of how impossible it is to escape the consequences of one's actions.

I definitely feel worse for the crew and some of the uninvolved parties, like the translator and the photographer - collateral damage at its worst.

Anyway, it's a very interesting case.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Excellent link Wyrdone, I have seen this before but lost this link. I do remember Clinton's change of expression at the funeral. He would have made a great used car salesman. I do understand the reason for having Brown offed, it is just like a crime family, just elected. Good points, still curious about how it was pulled off. You are right, collateral damage at its worst.

My main question is how you could get someone to crash with a plane after they have done a hit on someone with so many possible witnesses that could have survived. Possible sabotage on the plane to kill the hitman as well? A double double cross? Hmmm

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Just wondering if Obama or Giuliani will be taking any plane trips abroad during the campaign season.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
How about Senator Wellstone? Didn't he die under mysterious circumstances?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Dont forget Sen. Heinz, Speaker of the House Hale Boggs and Mr Coverdale of Missouri.

new topics

top topics

join