It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Twenty dollar bill and 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Found this while just randomly searching for other stuff. It isn't too bad; I think the "finders" may be stretching their ideas a little, but over all, it's interesting:

www.glennbeck.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Whoever found that has far too much free time on their hands. And they probably were intently looking, which often clouds your perception if you do it long enough. Look for a pattern long enough, and thats all you will see.

who

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow, thats a stretch. I wish I had that kind of free time.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It was... interesting, but you're right... too much time, stretching... kinda neat, but man, what will they "find" next?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The person who did that pattern weaving of bill had to have high intelligence or went to a real good art school.

It's just like the tactics used by people who blow smoke in the air and create patterns of ghosts and devils and then take a picture.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You must admit though, kinda freaky if you think about it

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It is... but at the same realistic time... it's like this...

You know that brand of butter with the kneeling female Indian? Fold the cover into thirds, and her knees become her breasts. Are the butter companies trying to sell sex? No.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Theres a bunch of that kind of thing on another website, though i dont have a link. Ya, they stretched it a bit too far. The whole clouded thingy too. You get the same thing with all the old twenties too.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Land o lakes butter

I forgot about that, thx for reminding me

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If it was only on the new twenty i would be freaked out

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Did you read the last quote the guy made on that page?
Wtf? I don't even remotely understand what he's implying.

Even worse than the $20, fold a new dollar coin in half, and it turns into a black helicopter.

Folding a coin? Black helicopter? He is snorting some major powder with those bills of his.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Im sure if I folded a 20 dollar bill enough times I can Show Jemma Jamenson Blowing someone.
Please.
Deep

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   

He is snorting some major powder with those bills of his.

i always thought thats what fresh 20's were for.
know i dont know what to do with the stacks upon stacks of green paper i have. i guess i could take up oragami.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
sorry to dissapoint you, but this is pretty old news. Notice how the other thread on this was made in 2002. Thats another thing, maybe you didn't see it when you posted this, but there is already another thread on this topic. Please check and see if it has already been posted before you post. Believe me, Its happened to me before.

Peace,TSK

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
this was posted about 2 years ago when i first started to troll at, but the link stopped working so it's good to have a new link

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Very interesting, seen this before and other similar things.

Seems to fit in with ideas like bible codes and reverse speech for example. Any relevancy comes from consistent application of this idea to different examples.

Depends on how deep you want to observe things, if all is mathematics and geometry and code then there must be recurring themes. Whether this is one I do not know.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In regards to a re-posting; I did, in fact, use the search function, but turned up nothing... perhaps I was using wrong key words. Instead of recieving information about the twenty dollar bill, I got many hits on various members betting $20 on one another.

(In relation, I just love the posted threads where people are asking about information that is right there, posted in the "New Members, Read This" section or conduct/rules page).

At least the link I posted works, so maybe it wasn't that big of a lose.

And lastly, for Dip... I forgot it was called Lank o Lakes. Glad I could bring that back for you! I can't wait to show my children that...

(edit here)- Just went through "Today's Posts", saw the old 2002 thread... hmm...

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by soothsayer]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
...saw this on a video recently and lo and behold! At ATS, of course... I think the images do resemble the attacks, whereas the 'Osama' thing is pretty typical and quite a stretch... the site has other currency conspiracies too...

[edit on 1-12-2007 by anhinga]

top topics

join