It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Secret Manual Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Nov. 26, 2003
By Hal McKenzie

UFO researchers have long alleged that the U.S. military is hiding crashed flying saucers and alien bodies while lying to the public to cover it up, but skeptics always counter that the government would never be able to keep such a secret when leaks are so commonplace. It turns out the skeptics are right - the ultimate secret has been leaked and is now available to anyone.

At the UFO Crash Retrieval Conference Nov. 14-16 in Las Vegas, Nev., Robert Ryan, Ph.D., presented a detailed slide presentation proving the authenticity of a top-secret Special Operations Manual with its attention-getting title, "Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology - Recovery and Disposal." The manual gives detailed instructions on how to recover debris and biological material from downed alien craft, how to properly package the material, where to send the various items recovered, and how to deceive the public about it.

The manual was sent in a drug store prescription box to UFO researcher Don Berliner in 1994 on a roll of film manufactured in 1954. The developed film showed pages of the manual, often with the hand of the person taking the photographs. The metered stamp on the package, postmarked March 7, 1994, was traced back to Quillin's Drug Store in La Crosse, Wisconsin.

heres the rest

Has anyone heard of this before? I stumbled across it and thought it would make for good conversation

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I dont know what I think of it without getting to see the document. But I do know that I personaly would be skeptical of purchasing that. There are a lot of dishonest people out there.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
if its accurate the manual will be on the net in here soon i'd imagine

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DipSchnit
if its accurate the manual will be on the net in here soon i'd imagine

Yeah, I am looking at about 100 links related to it right now. Looks like it has been around for at least a little while. The book definitely exists, I am looking at the cover. I still question its legitimacy. I will still look into it though.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have a copy of this manual, I guess it makes for interesting reading. A bit old now though, nothing new to the MJ-12 scene.

I've uploaded it for those who wish to grab themselves a copy. Its in .pdf format (5.4MB) so get your Acrobat Readers at the ready.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thx Simon.............you tha man

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yes. This is old now, but its always good to bring it up again.

Its origin will never allow it to be of use though. If it didn't actually come through a government channel, it will be denied and proof otherwise is impossible. Which is the case in this document.

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by heelstone]

who

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ya, thanks a lot Simon, saved me the cash.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well I kinda skimmed through the manual, and it seems a little fake to me. I don't know, it just seems worded so that a 5 year old could understand it. Also in the appendix of the manual, pg 31 is supposed to have pictures, yet whoever copied the manual seemed to have forgotten to take a picture of those pages?! I would have like to of seen pictures of "official" UFOs from an "official" goverment manual. Still a good read though.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Well I kinda skimmed through the manual, and it seems a little fake to me. I don't know, it just seems worded so that a 5 year old could understand it.

That to me is what makes it the most believable if any for the simple fact that it would narrow the posibility for error. But i guess depending on the agency that wrote it may explain it too

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think it is a fake. I am not sure but i do not think they write the top secret on the documents like the manual had it.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
A field manual for the grunt work of UFO and alien body retrieval would not be worded eloquently. I'd say its about as legitimately constructed as one could imagine such a document. Still does nothing for its veracity.

[Edited on 2-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Fury do you think this is a real document?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Very interesting read... Seems plausable, but I'm not buying the whole deal. Maybe if they included the pictures...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
LOL
Ok, ok, living in Wisconsin, i can say La Crosse can have some people who are, how should i say it:

several cents short of a dollar.

missing a few bricks in the building.

out to lunch, all the time.

but who knows, maybe its legit.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ive seen this manual a couple of times before.

Interesting to say the least. Thanx for putting it up for download Simon. Oh and Simon.... your avatar freaks me out.

GEX

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'd say its fake. ANy so called released/stolen MJ-12 document is fake. Just think about it, how can you steal something from very very secret facility? There are cameras, listening devices everywhere, and they may even use mind control .... so my guess its fake.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEX
I'd say its fake. ANy so called released/stolen MJ-12 document is fake. Just think about it, how can you steal something from very very secret facility? There are cameras, listening devices everywhere, and they may even use mind control .... so my guess its fake.
From what I've read, all the MJ-12 documents have been presented on film. You've read about spies using spy cameras and all that.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Has anyone heard of this before? I stumbled across it and thought it would make for good conversation

Yep...I actually have a printed copy (from www.majesticdocuments.com). Thanks to Simon for uploading it here...
It looks pretty authentic...as I've seen several such manuals on other subjects.... Look closely at the sites where debris/bodies, etc. are taken...interesting, huh?

The site I mentioned is currently engaged in authenticating/refuting the docs in their possession...

I'm taking the manual with a grain of salt...I think it's leaked disinfo....

join