It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB Visits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If you believe in the existence of MIBs, what level of encounter do you think one would have to experience before a "visit"?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog
If you believe in the existence of MIBs, what level of encounter do you think one would have to experience before a "visit"?
One where you would see some sort of government symbol or a real being, whether alien or human, with the strange ufo encounter.

Even if you did have an encounter, how would the MIB find where you live?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think that they would only find you, if you called in and reported a sighting and gave your name and address.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Whenever you'd see a military transport, soldiers, etc. near or at a crash site or a area with an outbreak of UFO sightings. They'd probally only bother you if you were talking about it too much. And if they worked for the government, they'd have no problem finding you.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The first time, I was at a "UFO Party". My bodyguards checked out the place and left early, not realizing that this man was there. He was young....about 25 yrs. old. At first, he wanted to interview me. I talked into his recorder. He seemed ok. Then people from a magazine wanted to interview me. I told the MIB to turn off his recorder. He refused. I had to keep telling him to shut it off.
The second experience was a MIB who spoke with an accent. My bodyguard had not yet arrived. This MIB seemed to be Filipino, or a nationality similar to that. He insisted in talking to me about the TV movie, "Roswell", and before he left, he wrote an insult on paper and gave it to me. He called me a Black Bas***I still have the paper.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
The first time, I was at a "UFO Party". My bodyguards checked out the place and left early, not realizing that this man was there. He was young....about 25 yrs. old. At first, he wanted to interview me. I talked into his recorder. He seemed ok. Then people from a magazine wanted to interview me. I told the MIB to turn off his recorder. He refused. I had to keep telling him to shut it off.
The second experience was a MIB who spoke with an accent. My bodyguard had not yet arrived. This MIB seemed to be Filipino, or a nationality similar to that. He insisted in talking to me about the TV movie, "Roswell", and before he left, he wrote an insult on paper and gave it to me. He called me a Black Bas***I still have the paper.

Just curious, why do you have body guards?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by Imzadi

Just curious, why do you have body guards?

and why would they want to interview you? I respect your privacy, but by leaving such blatent statments you should expect such inquiries...
thanks for any info you care to share.

ps. you might want to hire full time bodyguards

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
MIBs were routinely visiting those having any type of encounter (I, II, III, or IV), sometimes even right after the incident... Can't recall many modern sightings though... Since the 60's, MIB seems to be a little more on the down-low....and they've ditched the distinctive dark suits, sedans, and fedoras....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
MIB's are rumoured to be lizard projections into this realm.

Checking up on what the competition is doing in regards interaction with humans.

As noted here they can get nasty at times.

What I am not clear on is there real MIB's on our side as per the movies suggestions?

Any ideas out there?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I've never been one to go for the lizard projection (Buckeroo Bonzai) stuff...

The MIBs I'm speaking of are human, and military/intelligence men...likely under Majestic at the time.... Back in the day when patriotism was high, and people could be threatened into silence, they were quite effective.... Not so effective anymore, so they've adopted other tactics, such as character assassination, and ridicule (which is highly more effective)....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Gazrok,

you are free to believe what you like,

but,

if you know anything about MIB's then you are aware of their:

almost walking dead appearance,
physical awkwardness,
wooden emotive state,
lack of any social knowledge,
varying degrees of energy (one minute active the next minute like a toy with dead batteries),
poor taste in fashion,
ability to appear and disappear into thin air,
and on and on,

maybe they are just followers of Marilyn Manson or something like that?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
MiB's altered behavior is due to brainwashing i think personally maybe they have some alien enchanments or maybe they are metal endo skeletons coverd by living tissue heh i heard if you give a riddle or offer them a smoke they go nuts

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   

almost walking dead appearance,
physical awkwardness,
wooden emotive state,
lack of any social knowledge,
varying degrees of energy (one minute active the next minute like a toy with dead batteries),
poor taste in fashion,
ability to appear and disappear into thin air,
and on and on,

Yes, but to be honest...these are actually the MINORITY of reports, not the majority...all of the above would also apply to Al Gore, and most military intel officers....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
man that Al Gore comment is classic!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I love threads on the MIB. I like to think of myself as the ATS MIB expert...lol...anyway, IMHO, MIB's are nothing more than brainwashed Greys in suits .They seem to give out alot of crazy threats to people with UFO info. The strange thing is, when the people talk anyway, the MIBs never do what they said they were going to do. For more on that, I suggest you look up the O.H. Krill List. Heres a little bit of that list from my MIB site:

O.H. Krill assemled this short list of some more bizarre Men in Black incidents:

An ex-Air Force man is gassed and interrogated by MIB after he has learned classified NASA secrets.

Close-up photos of UFOs were seized from a teenager who is also directly threatend by the MIB.

MIB sighted in the lobby of the U.S. State Department and leaves a mysterious artifact.

MIB pose as Air Force officers to silence witnesses. MIB tries to by before-hours coke and sings to birds in trees.

MIB disentigrates a coin in a wtiness' hand and tells him that his heart will do the same if he talks.

My Website

[Edited on 12-3-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
I love threads on the MIB. I like to think of myself as the ATS MIB expert...lol...anyway, IMHO, MIB's are nothing more than brainwashed Greys in suits .They seem to give out alot of crazy threats to people with UFO info. The strange thing is, when the people talk anyway, the MIBs never do what they said they were going to do. For more on that, I suggest you look up the O.H. Krill List. Heres a little bit of that list from my MIB site:

O.H. Krill assemled this short list of some more bizarre Men in Black incidents:

An ex-Air Force man is gassed and interrogated by MIB after he has learned classified NASA secrets.

Close-up photos of UFOs were seized from a teenager who is also directly threatend by the MIB.

MIB sighted in the lobby of the U.S. State Department and leaves a mysterious artifact.

MIB pose as Air Force officers to silence witnesses. MIB tries to by before-hours coke and sings to birds in trees.

MIB disentigrates a coin in a wtiness' hand and tells him that his heart will do the same if he talks.

My Website

[Edited on 12-3-2003 by theshadowknows]

That coin thing is some weird # man! I've always adhered to the thought that MIB's were human ('cause NEO's lizard projecting #'s too strange
). But, maybe they are ailen, or some kind of hybrid. Of course, brainwashing could be a feasible explanition for the strange behavior.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

maybe they are just followers of Marilyn Manson or something like that?

What does that have to do with aliens?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There probably isnt even such thing as MIB. As long as the majority of people dont believe in Aliens or Ufos and such, then there will never be a need. We made them up... "We are just a figment of your imagination"

join