It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awareness of a gift...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
For those of you that have certain telekenetic abilities, were you aware that you had some sort of special ability, or was this presented out of an accident or something of the sort. I would like to see if people actually knew they had a gift, or if they found out by some sort of accident.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
For me it started as a child,
I started having dreams about events and days later i
would see the same image on tv, Also when i drew pics they started to resemble things that were happening.

like when i was 8 a drew a picture of a plane and
fire coming from a part of the plane.
4 days later there was a plane crash and the news pics showed where the fire had started, hence where i had drew fire.
this could just all be coincedence.

I get visions very randomly, some come true some dont!

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't consider my "ability" a gift, I think we all have the ability to utlilize higer functions. Some people just have th natural access to them. In my case, I have a very acute sense of intuition...my "gut feeling" so to speak tells me when to avoid certain situations or create others...
I also experience Deja Vu at an annoyingly frequent rate....that's another thread

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Mine started with the streetlight phenomenon, and then I noticed how often light bulbs were blowing....(I go through a pack of 6 about every two weeks)...

Eventually, I got the idea to try and make the streetlights I affected, go either off or on...With practice, it became easier, and is still a fun party trick...

Then I took the idea further, and did the typical stopping of clock hands, compass needles, etc. and even graduated to moving things like paperclips and pencils, etc. but only after a lot of concentration....(an hour seems like an eternity when all you are doing is staring at a paperclip)...

So far, I can do only small things, and have better luck with something already moving...(and then making it stop, change direction, etc.) and only then after a long period of concentration...and the right mindset....

I've tried pyrokinesis, but so far all I can do is singe the edge of some paper...next test will probably be to try the same but with flash paper to help with my confidence in doing it, etc.

Don't have much time to practice it much anymore though....but maybe my kids' kids' kids, etc. will be able to do more.....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
hey, im new on these boards.

i wouldnt call it a gift, but im really aware of whats going on around me, and good at predicting what the most probable thing will happen next(and usually does) im also good at 'controling' people through talking, i dont know if you would call this a 'gift' or me just being logical.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have always had dreams that come true & I ususally recognize them as they are happening or sometimes after.. One time when my wife & I were following some driving directions I realized I dreamt the whole thing prior. I told her not to say what she was thinking. She asked why I told her what she was about to say verbatim & told her that would only tick me off & blow into a huge argument. (great way to stop an argument ... no?)

I am also very perceptive of things & people.. I am very adept of knowing & predicting what people are going to do.

I am trying to work on other talents like harnessing my dreams & telekenesis... but no luck yet.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You should try remote viewing and the ESP cards... They are great tools for exercising the old 6th sense....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
how do they work /// where can I find them?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xinfallibility
For those of you that have certain telekenetic abilities, were you aware that you had some sort of special ability, or was this presented out of an accident or something of the sort. I would like to see if people actually knew they had a gift, or if they found out by some sort of accident.

telekinesis - the ability to move or otherwise affect objects with your mind.

telepathy - the ability to "see" things at a distance
through time or space, read minds, also referred to as remote viewing (look up Project Stargate for some thought provoking stuff)

clairvoyance - the ability to tell the future or past

telempathy - the ability to sense other feelings or emotions remotely.

psionics - mind power manipulation (mental power offense/defense/healing, Psychic assassination included, again see Project Stargate.)

no abilities, just keeping score...

hrxll

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I created my own esp cards..

what would be a good ration of right answers to signal a fair amt of gift?

I made 2 sets of 6 symbols

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
For me, I would have to say energy.
I see it as a color. It is strongest with auras around people but now and then I have seen a type of "free" energy for lack of a better term. Usually the color I have seen corresponds to an emotional state, but that is just my own conclusion. I could see someone and say they are sad, mad, or happy.

Only one strange event, at a party I saw someone with a "black" aura and for some reason I laughed and said "huh, he's dead and he just doesn't know it". Turns out he was a diabetic and a coc aine injector. He died two weeks later.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Do you get auras from seeing pictures too or do you need to see them in person?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I was always aware of having some psi abilities, even as young as age 5 (precognition, knowing a past life), but my abilities were"hyped up" by a boyfriend who is a powerful psychic for the Government. He showed me what can be done ....telekinesis, possessing a person's body (for a GOOD reason), mind control, etc.
I found out I can do psychometry and remote viewing by accident.
My most notable events are remote viewing as an expereiment on "Strange Universe" and making a computer painting of a TOWER with fire coming out its top. I did it about 2 days BEFORE 9-11. I had labeled it "The Tower of Power".

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure what kind of ability this would be classified under...

I have found that I can 'slow time' by tricking my consciousness and presumably my subconscious mind. I'm not aware of how I do it and cannot do it every time I try. So far it has only occurred when I first start to wake up or first start to go to sleep.

For example, it usually happens when I only have about two hours to rest before I have to get up and go to work or college. I will go to sleep for what seems to me about thirty minutes. I will awaken partially and look at my watch and discover that only a minute or so has passed. This continues in intervals of usually waking up every two to four minutes with my mind AND body feeling as if it's been rested a good hour or so. When I finally get up after having only two hours of sleep, it feels to my mind AND body that I've slept for eight+ hours.

I document each case in a notebook and it currently has happened to me twenty-six times over a period of two years. There doesn't seem to be a recognizable pattern of it occurring -- sometimes it'll be months between the 'time slowdowns' and other times it'll happen consecutively for a week in a row.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My abilities surfaced after I logged onto psipog.net. Before then, I had a small amount of prerecognition. I would dream about things, and they would come true. Lately, my gift has gotten better.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Awareness of a gift...

interesting way to put it since everyone has this gift only those who are aware of it can use it and even still people are not totally aware of it.

If you think you have psychic abilities you are likely fooling around with stuff you dont know about. I'd bet my top dollar that all the "powerful psychics" are all working for the government.

The problem with predicting the future is, you dont really know if your predicting it, or making it happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
I see it as a color. It is strongest with auras around people but now and then I have seen a type of "free" energy for lack of a better term. Usually the color I have seen corresponds to an emotional state, but that is just my own conclusion. I could see someone and say they are sad, mad, or happy.

Only one strange event, at a party I saw someone with a "black" aura and for some reason I laughed and said "huh, he's dead and he just doesn't know it". Turns out he was a diabetic and a coc aine injector. He died two weeks later.

My daughter as a child had this gift and thought everyone had it until she told a little boy she liked someones colors and he did not know what she was talking about , as a teenager she saw a stranger with a black aura and wanted to warn them of the danger they were in, I wouldn't let her since many people don't even know what an aura is and felt warning him would have done little good. As she got older the gift faded more and more she said because she wanted it too. Do the colors always mean the same to each person, like she said a dirtish red color was someone was thinking of sex, blue, very spiritual at peace with oneself, can't recall any of the others.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

My daughter as a child had this gift and thought everyone had it until she told a little boy she liked someones colors and he did not know what she was talking about , as a teenager she saw a stranger with a black aura and wanted to warn them of the danger they were in, I wouldn't let her since many people don't even know what an aura is and felt warning him would have done little good. As she got older the gift faded more and more she said because she wanted it too. Do the colors always mean the same to each person, like she said a dirtish red color was someone was thinking of sex, blue, very spiritual at peace with oneself, can't recall any of the others.

wow thats very interesting. that would be a really neat gift to have.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog
I don't consider my "ability" a gift, I think we all have the ability to utlilize higer functions. Some people just have th natural access to them. In my case, I have a very acute sense of intuition...my "gut feeling" so to speak tells me when to avoid certain situations or create others...
I also experience Deja Vu at an annoyingly frequent rate....that's another thread

My "gut feeling" is also rather highly tuned, and I also have "Deja Vu" at an annoying rate, usually from dreaming what is going to happen before it actually happens. I first noticed these things when I was a child, about 6 years old. Right now I'm working on telekinesis, and the mindset is tricky. I'm still in the process of unlearning that it's "impossible" Right now I can move an object that I'm holding without using my muscles *a paperclip across my hand* and have extinguished a candle without blowing it out or anything like that. I've also been working with energy manipulation, kind of making energies of other things work to my will or drawing energies in from around me, which is really cool. All people have the potential, to some people it comes more natural though.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yea i agree with the fact that for some people it would come more easily than others. Currently right now i cannot see any telekenitic abilities that i have, however who knows if i have some but i am just not ready for them yet?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join