It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to have your ATM card implanted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i would prefer spend a night on the ats disscusion board
than having my atm card implanted

Sadly, if the apocalypse of st-john in the holy bible of the vatican mafia aka opus dei is true , we'll have it soon... (unless it's a conspiracy !!!!
)

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I agree that this is the mark of the beast for the bible states that the mark will either be in the forhead or in the hand.............take it not and I think you will see that you wont be able to purchase a thing for money will be obsolete!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
i dont think i will EVER willfully get a VeriChip implanted.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
my buddy bought a dog from the pound and it was implanted with a chip "incase it gets lost" but he had no say in the matter, you could'nt get the dog without it.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You know right now they are trying to get people to choose this but if that does not work with incentives and all that all they really have to do is give us a scare like Sars or polio and say get vaccinated we have to vaccine to keep you from getting it (like with smalpox I have a smallpox scar from vaccination as a child, I remember it, it hurt a lot and I had to have it before I could go to school) and the next thing you know we are all running to get it maybe even paying to get it and then a year later we go in a store after everyone has gotten vaccinated and they scan us to see how much money we have in the bank and all our info is there like address, ss# etc and they have computers tracking us constantly, they know our every move. Its a scary thought and we all know our governments are sneaky enough to lie us to us whenever it serves thier purpose. The only good thing is it would stop crime all together but i personally see this as the mark of the beast so the tradeoff of course is not worth it.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

No I dont think it is a mark of the beast. I dont see the biblical comparison to this at all.

I don't think that this has anything to do with no mark of no beast either. If everyone in the U.S. gets chipped that's still only about 4.6% of the worlds population.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kalki

I thought I was the only nut who thought your PIN number was the mark of the beast! Maybe there is something to it! I'm 50 and had to show my ID to buy a pack of cigs for God's sake! The place I work will only hire people who have a bank account to deposit your pay into. AND I heard from my friend the dumpster diver that the plasma center no longer hands out cold hard cash for selling your bodily fluids. They issued private ATM debit cards to all the homeless donating their plasma! Food stamps are now food cards..... Spooky!!

<< 1   >>

join