It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked 9/11 conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am..................................................................................

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
yeah of course i am intrested

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomOfSpeech

The WTC buildings were designed to withstand the impact of a 707. A 707 is within 10 % of gross weight and fuel capacity of a 767.

Well there seems to be a lot of straw being clung at with this theory......but here is an uncontrovertable fact...as Ive seen this on Discovery...and I know a bit about basic physics.

The simple fact of the matter is this.....YES the trade towers were designed to withstand the impact of a 707..(remembering the last aircraft to hit the empire state...a B25 if I recall) however here is the reason why the damage was more extensive and why the buildings couldnt cope...... The 767 ans 757 hit at over 350knots, where as the 707 design parameters were calculated at 150knots...and as F=MA.....the damage increases at the square of the speed..or something like that.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
yeah i dont quite go into depth about height and falling down etc but no one also seems to pay any attention to any of the other buildings one collasped in the same way as the two towrs but it only caught fire. oh just curious what were the cia doing in the building in the morning??

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

yeah of course i am intrested

ok well you guys, we'll need a few more people but it could be really good. I think we need to look at.

- activity of NORAD
- activity of Mr. Bush
- the structural collapse of WTC 1, 2 & 7
- Highjackers identity's
- U.S governments plans to invade Afghanistan prior to 9/11
- Activity of companys inside the WTC & transactions taking place before and during the acttacks.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
the trade towers were designed to withstand the impact of a 707..(

besides they were just designed to withstand....they dont get a second chance with huge buildings like these...they cant just issue a recall if they find a mistake like cars....design can only go so far without a full scale test which is impossible...oh wait..there was a test on 9/11 and the buildings failed..

[Edited on 11-24-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Activity of companys inside the WTC & transactions taking place before and during the acttacks.

I didn't think of that one

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
yes i agree however i have heard rumours that too much talk of sept 11 gets the gov involved and with a website like this they are already watching it closly

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The first aeroplane appeared to have a white tail: a trait that the American Airlines� fleet does not display. � This was not an American plane.

I've studied the video and none of the claims made by your document ar true, in particualr concerning the engines of the plane. Two engines are clearly visible.

Britain's war debts to the US have all been paid off, although they were only paid in full quite recently. I see no sense in your theory.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
well i see the sense but i do think it is far fetched and we havnt done that much reasheach but you never know what these people are like

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

yes i agree however i have heard rumours that too much talk of sept 11 gets the gov involved and with a website like this they are already watching it closly

We could request to post it in R.A.T.S. I'm not really that worried though.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
what is R.A.T.S??????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   

what is R.A.T.S??????????????????????????????????????????????

Really above top secret. The forum you can access after getting 3500 points. It cannot be viewed by anyone else, so its safe!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
sounds like a good idea wont belong b4 i will be able to access that only my first day and look at all those points lol

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ok listen here, if you take 3465 and divide that by 3, then you take 3654436 and subtract half of the number of people on flight 77+flight 11, then divide that by how old the president is, you get 11!

Wait, no you dont....I'll keep looking for another coincedence.

The WTC buildings were designed to withstand the impact of a 707. A 707 is within 10 % of gross weight and fuel capacity of a 767. In the videos the buildings collapse in a fashion that is reminiscent of the controlled demolition of large buildings (like Las Vegas hotels). This is HIGHLY unlikely and defies the very laws of physics. By the way, the name of the Company cleaning up the debris of the WTC buildings was �Controlled Demolition, Inc.�! What a coincidence.

Who here has a physics degree? If so, I would like to hear your educated view on the "highly unlikely scenario that defies the laws of physics".

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The WTC buildings were designed to withstand the impact of a 707. A 707 is within 10 % of gross weight and fuel capacity of a 767. In the videos the buildings collapse in a fashion that is reminiscent of the controlled demolition of large buildings (like Las Vegas hotels). This is HIGHLY unlikely and defies the very laws of physics. By the way, the name of the Company cleaning up the debris of the WTC buildings was �Controlled Demolition, Inc.�! What a coincidence.

The towers were built to withstand the impact of a 707 flying at cruising speed, carrying less fuel than a 767. The 767 was slightly larger, faster and altogether more flammable. The intense heat from the fires caused by burning fuels melted inadequately fireproofed floor struts, and caused the buildings to collapse floor by floor.

Imagine that, eh? A controlled demolition company demolishing the wreckage of a large building. It just has to be a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It is so tiresome for people to keep repeating the same points, showing no effort of their own and just rehashing old #. Most of what keeps on being repeated here shows a complete lack of knowledge of physics or construction. The 11 thing is completely retarded. Oh look George Burns' name has 11 letters, i knew that son of a bitch was involved.

I also heard if you push play on the wizard of oz at the moment the second plane hits the wtc someone will send you a free cd of pink floyd's dark side of the moon.

Seriously speaking, so much of what was alleged in this thread has zero proof and zero value in reality. The entire number 11 coincedence stuff is beyond nuts and smells similar to bible codes and what not. It's easy to find this # out afterwards. Oh look, it says Bush and AntiChrist 300 pages apart if you look at it like a crossword puzzle. Thanks. Freedom, you are so eager to believe the flurry of "theories" that float around primarily on the internet, written by people who were not there. You discuss classified FDNY transmissions? What do you want to know? I assure you I can be of more help with that than any #hole website you may be reading.

Will they be released for public listening? So people can dissect the sounds of thousands of distressed people scared for their lives- including hundreds who died- for their own personal and financial gain? I don't think so. So someone can use the last known communications of many people to do a lecture circuit based on bull#? No thanks.

I've been reading this site a lot longer than most and I have yet to see anything on this site or others that can disprove what I saw from a few feet away. Once again I challenge anyone to change that with facts.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I was interested in a team leader besides myself being appointed by/to the 9/11 ATS Research Team.

There were sufficient members who put their names forward 6-8 weeks ago, but no team leader emerged.

My interest has waned, but at the same time my knowledge has increased considerably. You will observe I am not posting much about 9/11 on this site any more. There are good reasons for that, there are simply better places with people of a like mind to do it. ATS has too many denial merchants and people who enter threads to insult and bash people who are seeking the truth.

Below is the link to the thread for forming the team on 9/11 Research. If there is someone happy to lead the team who was posting here on the above thread, please say so on the thread below, and U2U Toltec who is the Moderator in charge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think there are more natural leaders than the people posting on this thread, but hey, no sweat, go for it. Toltec will need for everyone to be "singing from the same page", GOOD LUCK!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Cheers for posting MA. I was really annoyed that the whole thing lost steam so I thought I would try and get the ball rolling again! Would you still be interested? I think I'm going to try and essemble a new team. I'm not sure if any of the old members will be interested. I will u2u them.

MaskedAvatar
ktprktpr
Peace
Djarums
riffraffalunas
astrocreep
SkadiTheEvilElf
earthtone
xaos
infinite
entropy+

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
By the way, in regard to the last two posts, I don't want anyone to think that I'm not interested in a research project to get more details on what occured. I do believe that there was way too much going on that day to just take things for granted. The only thing I don't condone is the use of random bull# found on the internet as "evidence" without any effort of really finding out if what you read was true.

All I can say is this...

The same way you refuse to take the government's story of what happened as truth "because they said so", you should use that same desire to know the truth when you look at some of these "theories" found online. Otherwise you are simply not being fair to yourself or anyone else. It's not true just because a website has it. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join