It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words are potent!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I ask any who may lend me their ears. Am I the only one who knows that just to mention the non-good and personalize it with detail then offer it to the public, is like handing somebody a firecracker? Do those of you who like to push the fear-based stuff live in ignorance or are you aware and just like to fuel their own fear and then offer it to others who may not have considered it until you dropped it?

I even go as far, when I compare opposites to leave on the good note because in my travels I have learned that to leave it the other way just promotes whatever the undesirable was to be the last word. The last word shoul be as clear as the first.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Some people do enjoy fear; it's why they go on rollercoaster�s and watch horror films. If you watched a horror film wanting to be scared and ended up laughing at it, you'd be pissed off. When it's considered in the context of current events, it's like misery, it enjoys company. It is of course senseless to ignore the realities of either the positive or the negative outlook for the sake of finding or keeping comfort within the chosen state of mind. Positive thoughts and words catch on just the same as the negative but it is equally dangerous to ignore the realities of each.
Some people find comfort in strange things.

Your right about leaving on the positive note, I try to do it myself. It leaves a positive image of you, what you've been talking about, and leaves the person you were talking to in a positive frame of mind too.

join