It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Balance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Between cause and effect lies the choice. bad or good are the weighing of a possible negative against a possible positive. regardless, this is only an illusion as causality is to do or do not, feelings are motive being weighed as to the consideration on how the dice may land and how much risk one way opposes the other with. i am going to type out my interpretation of certain revelations that have come to me but as I will not allude to or force upon any other that which I think I know as truth which afforded my own peace, I will gladly send a copy to any who ask me in U2U as I would be honoured to hash out any wrongs people may point out to me in my works.

I am not being presumptious, I just care and have made my whole being around that hope. Meand God as far as i am concerned are cool and one in self. I don't judge another but to assess as to offer closure to those things that I feel against.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
Between cause and effect lies the choice. bad or good are the weighing of a possible negative against a possible positive. regardless, this is only an illusion as causality is to do or do not, feelings are motive being weighed as to the consideration on how the dice may land and how much risk one way opposes the other with. i am going to type out my interpretation of certain revelations that have come to me but as I will not allude to or force upon any other that which I think I know as truth which afforded my own peace, I will gladly send a copy to any who ask me in U2U as I would be honoured to hash out any wrongs people may point out to me in my works.

I am not being presumptious, I just care and have made my whole being around that hope. Me and God as far as I am concerned are cool and one in self. I don't judge another but to assess as to offer closure to those things that I feel against.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
this article gave me a headache and didnt inform me . mods destroy this please

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Can we get a teenager in here to translate this post please? Or someone who speaks fluent Ebonics?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
yeah, man. What the fu*k is this guy talking about? And what does it have to do with media and education?

[Edited on 09/28/03 by jabb]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ying and Yang gentle posters.....Ying and Yang.
Thanks Lucifer.

regards
seekerof

top topics

join