It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pearl Harbor.... Did the US know it was coming?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I'm sorry guys, it's just going to take a lot for me to believe that "we" allowed this attack on the US. 9-11 that is. I just can't or don't want to believe that the US knew about this attack and let it happen.

I read both of the links heelstone, the first one to me was a man who "felt" something was going to happen, but again, didn't know what... did I miss something ?

The second link, which was more belivable to me, still leaves me wondering... I just don't know...
I honestly don't know what to believe.

thanks for the info, I plan on printing it out and reading it again more carefully and doing some more research.

Read this: OPERATION NORTHWOODS

April 30, 2001

In his new expos� of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled �Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba� was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake �Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,� including �sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),� faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a �Remember the Maine� incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods �may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.�

The link to Operation Northwoods document:

www.gwu.edu...

Elevate.. if this tip of the iceberg doesn't convince you, nothing will.

<< 1   >>

join