It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autopsy Video Real? Yes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I must say, I have been and maybe still am a skeptic...but THIS guy: www.michaelhesemann.com... conducted quite and investigation into the whole thing. (Click the Beyond Roswell link) He has names, dates, plenty of witnesses and expert testimony.

Do yourself a favor. Read the whole article and then post your thoughts.
Mine? You know, I am starting to lean toward thinking it is real after reading that. Some good stuff there.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
... and guess what... He's trying to sell a book...

I want to believe, but I'm not sure I believe a word this guy says.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You know, If I did that much research...why not sell it? I mean, he tells most of the names of interviewed people and experts for free on the site right?

I know what you are saying...but in this case, the book issue seems small to me. Did you read the whole thing?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I spent at least 45 minutes on his site. He's obviously clever and has chosen some pretty gritty content rather than mainstream eye-candy, glizty alien crud.

Obviously, nobody told him that the shroud of turin has been carbon dated and has been found to be much newer than originally thought and is actually from around 1325-55.

And oh look, a white jesus!

However, it was an interesting read, thanks for that, but I think it's all rubbish to be honest. He's tied in a bunch of different stuff with religion and aliens in a way that does not excite me and teaches me nothing.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
True. I didn't read all the stuff on religion. Just the Roswell info.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The source of the alien autopsy is too controversial for me to put much faith into it. Even if it is the real deal. Much like the Majestic 12 documents. This type of thing came out of nowhere and thus makes itself useless even if it was legitamite.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You know how they finally debunked the video?? All the special effects "gurus" like Stan Winston were amazed and thought it definetly must be real. Everyone thought it was sooo well done that it COULDNT be faked. It was just too real, too many details, too much proof.

And then a couple of doctors watched the video, and that did it. You see, the "surgeons" in the video who are performing this autopsy are holding the instruments incorrectly!! The scalpel used during the autopsy is held completley wrong. If these people were legit coroners or doctors, that would NOT have happened. That is the FIRST thing you're going to learn in that field. You even learn it it medical school!

Obviously, if these were legit scientists, doctors, or coroners, they'd know how to use the most basic of instruments. The fact that they DIDN'T goes to show that they were just laymen who had no training or background in what they were posing as in the video, and rather were only skilled at making fake alien dummies.

Plus, I think after this came out about the scalpel, they all but admitted it had been a hoax, and not a peep was heard from Stan Winston again.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well I'll say this: If I was operating on a dead alien, something from a completely different world, I'd probably be jittery and screw things up because my fear and curiosity. Did you ever consider that? If this video is legit, I can guarantee very few people involved were calm.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
How about a nice clean image or a viewable video that doesn't look like 8mm crap? That would be so nice!

Self serving site, don't believe a word, thanks for the link tho! Always fun to see what's out there.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That would be nice to believe..faith I guess would be the key..unfortunately..my faith in humans is not the concrete I guess it should be. Nice though..thanks for the link

-wD

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
hmm, im not sure... i need more info

i think there was a bit of the film on a vhs i had...

but if they wernt holding the tools right then fake..

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
Well I'll say this: If I was operating on a dead alien, something from a completely different world, I'd probably be jittery and screw things up because my fear and curiosity. Did you ever consider that? If this video is legit, I can guarantee very few people involved were calm.

lol...it's not a matter of being "calm" or not. Let's get real. Do you think Police or Military in shoot-outs hold their guns incorrectly because their nervous/afraid/etc? Or surgeons operating on real people in critical condition get scared and forget how to hold the scalpel?
The fact is, that just because you're nervous doesn't mean you're going to forget how to hold the instrument properly. That becomes second nature, much like an experienced marksman knows how to hold a gun.

On top of that, the actual people show NO signs of being "nervous" at all throughout the whole thing. They are very calm and collected and meticulous. You can't tell me they are able to be so composed, but at the same time so nervous that they forget how to hold their instruments.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hmmmm...I know about the "professionals" thing. Sure, a soldier would keep calm in the face of the enemy, etc...

But if the enemy was NOT human and keep in mind, this was well before x-files and everything else that has changed "our" generation. Then I think that same soldier might have some hesitation or more.

I find this interesting -- Interestingly enough, every of the several dozens of pathologists which we consulted confirmed that the being on the Alien Autopsy Footage indeed is a biological entity and not a dummy.

Also the information about the holding of the tools. I find nothing on that anywhere. I have found other questions, but nothing on the tools. They questioned touching the clipboard with gloves on (to write) and putting removed parts in certain containers (which is said to be sloppy, but not outright wrong).

Anyone else?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It's definitly an interesting article. I've never seen the video, though I do remember a few years back hearing about it. Have you guys seen it?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I've never seen this video myself, but my instincts are telling me its another con job. As the other guy said, the video is never clear enough to see any real detail and the surgeons dont appear to have the knowlege 'real ones' do in regards to handling the instruments correctly.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i thought they proved the autopsy video to be a fake a long time ago. Didn't the guys responsible come forward?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
the whole video was examined on UK TV documentry years ago. was proved to be a complete hoax. fell at first question asked, if you were doing an autopsy on a new alien creature why open it up and start removing organs without writing detailed notes, photographs and checking the plumbing so to speak. looked more like they were gutting the thing than doing an autopsy. and wouldnt they of used the best cameras available..

must have a book to sell or something

top topics

join