It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I thought there was a new forum for dreams but this also has to do with aliens so I guess it will fit here.

I had a dream last night that I was a union army soldier from the civil war. I was assigned to guard a gold mine, if I remember right, and I also had a buddy next to me to help defend it. The confederates had broken through and the other guard and I pretty much gave up, we just stood there while the confederate soldiers admired there new found gold. I turned to my buddy soldier and said "these guys seem to be led by someone pretty good" meaning that there general must have been pretty smart to break through. Then we (us two guards) noticed a little boy in soldier clothes and joked that he might be the leader. He had pretty pale skin and almond shaped eyes. His eyes were striking because they were very brown. Then all of a sudden his face morphed into the typical grey alien face. It morphed like how you see on commercials maybe when they show a young child grow old (I hope I made that clear). I started having a panic attack and my fear of him grew rapidly. Then I awoke. I was scared to death, and noticed my left ear ringing. I've heard that is one of the signs that you may have been abducted.

It's probably nothing but I have never had a dream that was that freakin scary. The image of the face transformation is still repeating itself in my head.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That, is scary.

Definitely something, I'm not sure what though. Maybe you were abducted or you saw another version of yourself or... I don't know.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It was the scariest nightmare I think I have ever had. The civil war soldier part interests me to. I can't figure out why I would be a soldier back then and why I would be guarding a gold mine. The ringing in my ear had me worrying too.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Interesting dream!
I can try to interpret this dream for you.
Your "buddy" next to you represents an ally in the human race. The gold mine represents all that you believe to be good and worthy. The "grey" represents those forces you believe to be highly intelligent of which you and your allies cannot fight!-As you said you gave up.
Well, that is my interpretation. I would say, don't give up against those forces! And don't hesitate to find out what your dreams mean to you.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thanks Immortal,

I didn't have another dream like that last night. But the dream I posted on still has me thinking. I don't really know how to interpret that, your ideas make sense though. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

By showing you that a youth was in charge of the force which could conquer you the being was referring to the eternal youthful soul which lives through aliens as well as humans. Although we are in different forms just now the aliens and ourselves are the same species at the soul level.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Interesting Aztec, never thought of it that way. Thanks. I guess the weirdest thing about the dream were the circumstances I was in. Maybe they do have some meaning or maybe not, I'll probably never know.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's pretty weird. I've also had dreams scare the hell out of me. It's not a good experience, but you already know that.

top topics

join