It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary McKinnon opinions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I had heard of this fella a few years ago then I really never kept up with the story untill a few days ago. I have read that they (US) wants to extradite him from the UK and maybe take him to Guantanimo, like a terrorist. What I have noticed in the recent news articles is that they rarely ever mentioned why he hacked into all of thes nasa and government computers. They never mention the UFOs or the free energy devices he says he saw. They focus on just the hacking part.

Like I said, I havnt followed the story close in the past few years. I just thought it was kinda strange not to mention all the cool stuff he saw.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What the hell ever happened to this guy fellow ATS peers???????

I mean I remember seeing a video interview or two with him just before his court date. But since then absolutly nothing! No press coverage either. Does anyone know when his court date was and what/if he was convicted of? Is he in jail yet?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
Does anyone know when his court date was and what/if he was convicted of? Is he in jail yet?

A quick Google found me this

freegary.org.uk...
It seems that Tuesday 14th February 2007 is the date set for Gary McKinnon's case to start to be heard in the Court of Appeal in London

new topics

join