It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goa alert: Israel issues travel advisory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Supposedly they try to blame jews for their own deeds. basically using judaism as a shield. again, anyone got links? I read alot and go from link to link, I don't bother reading the website addresses.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I was joking with the genocide, I wasn't serious.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by As Salam alaykum
Yes Radekus.
It's amazing to see how much resembles between these document and our recent history till today.

You can see the truth...

As Salam Alaykum

It's also alarming to know how they try creating disputes between everyone. Religious, racist, etc. It gets annoying actually, I don't wish to fight with people. and it's all about full explanation when in an argument. People jump at everything too fast.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
this thread got way off topic so if you wanna discuss the Protocols open a new thread or search the dozens other in ats. thats my final saying on this matter.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I just wanted to create some order and stop you two from bashing eachother, I'm gonna go off now, my task has been completed. Continue on the subject now.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
this thread got way off topic so if you wanna discuss the Protocols open a new thread or search the dozens other in ats. thats my final saying on this matter.

first of all you are not the dictator of things and second of all you are the one who made this thread off topic..

the guy offered you peace and you rejected it, you are either unaware of your trollish acts or you are indeed a troll on purpose.

Either take my advice and stop with the trolling or you will most likely be banned soon enough..

peace.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
For on topic discussion... Anyone not adhering to "house rules" will be "bounced." This is a respectable establishment... Let's act like it.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
[edit on 12/14/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If the State of Israel deems information in their possession needs to be issued as a travel warning to her people, then perhaps there is a reason and if they did not, perhaps they would be negligent�

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
How come Israel knows all the terror attacks?.

Israel certainly does not know of �all the terror attacks��Bali, Tunisia� but their intelligence network, is more than likely, far more advanced and entrenched than any other in the region.

I remember that 4000 jews didn't attend their office t WTC on 9\11

Solid propagandized junk and stuff of urban legends....
...more here

The former israeli Pm didn't went to london on 7\7.

Netanyahu and Hefetz were both due attend a conference near where one of the blasts occurred. As reported by AP:

After the first explosion, our finance minister received a request not to go anywhere," Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom told Israel Army Radio.
AP Source

Netanyahu was warned after the first bomb detonated. There may be an account that could be based upon known facts to where the Israeli Embassy received warning near six minutes in advance of the afore mentioned bombing, but from what I have read the warning could have easily come from the British and the times are hard to verify.

mg

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
cant believe im actuily going to say this

seriously i cant

other nations do the same thing they all warn their citizens of going to a country that they deem a threat.
if people care to read the news more its not just israel

aka Britain warning its citizens not to go into taiwan when there was the coup. and so forth

nothing new or anything wronge with that.
unless you want every nation warning the citizen of almost every country not to go somewhere?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
I'm reading a bit of the document, wow, is it ever getting bashed before you actually get to read it. I looked through the table of content, and wow, those methods are being used now, the present day, by who, now that's the real question now isn't it? Our dear leaders who control this world aren't jewish, they're satanist occultist. They worship molech, the owl demon, and similar creatures straight from the babylon era, so don't get offended. I heard somewhere that the elite hate jews, does anyone have a link or something that I can confirm this?

I must agree with this conclusion!!! My 20 some years of research points to a hidden hand that manipulates events and assigns patsys to take the fall. If you look back in history and pay attention to the fine detail you can see the footprints of the guilty. Jesus Christ, WAS A JEW. He was executed (Sacrificed) by JEWS, but not in the traditional jewish manner. HE WAS SADISTICALLY sacrificed. The Romans threw christians and anyone they could put their hands on, to the lions. For justice, or pleasure? SADISTIC PLEASURE! Do you see the foot that made the print yet? Apocolipto is a good movie to see about state sponsored satanism!

The protocals were not written by jews, they were written by SADISTIC jews. Those are satanists that wear the clothing to conceal there true identity, and god (Wolf in Sheeps Clothing). The creator of the present day monitary system (present day slave system), Rothchild, was not a jew, he was a Satanic JEW!!! Big differeance!

Its not the jews, its not the nazis, its not the government, its not terrorists, its not Osama, its not Saddam, its not Bush, Its not the homosexuals, its not the bias press, its not the republicans, its not the democrats, its not the liberals, its not the conservatives, its not the christians or muslims, its not the music, its not THE JEWS!

"Judge a man by what he does, not by what he says"

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko

Originally posted by As Salam alaykum
I know about jewish people against zionists...
These jews are on my side!! the human side.

Have respect to all, please...

As Salam Alaykum

no they're not, and salam alaykum ya majnun.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by DeMitsuko]

First of all you are Assuming he is an arab just because he uses the term Salam alaykum....by calling him Crazy (Mujnun) in arabic. Kinda silly since I believe its also an Islamic term used by Islamic Asians as well. I would also say its probably against the TOS too to be insulting even if you are using another language to circumvent being caught.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Trust me im the first to point out Israel's evil deeds, but i think we need to stay on topic here. Back to the topic it at hand, if Israel gives out a travel warnings you can take it to the bank trust me.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It has been broadly established, beyond shadow of doubt, that the documents you referenced are a hoax.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: "????????? ???????? ????????" or "???????? ?????????") is a text published in the Russian Empire in the early 20th century that purports to describe a plan to achieve world domination by Jews.

Numerous independent investigations[1] have repeatedly proven it to be a hoax by Okhranka, the tsarist secret police; most notably, a series of articles printed in The Times of London in 1921 revealed that much of the material in the Protocols was plagiarized from earlier political satire that did not have an antisemitic theme. Since the Protocols appeared, its earliest publishers have offered vague and often contradictory testimony detailing how they obtained their copy of the rumored original manuscript.[2] Nevertheless, some people continue to view the Protocols as evidence of a conspiracy, especially in parts of the world where antisemitism is widespread. It is also frequently quoted and reprinted by antisemites, and is sometimes used as evidence of a Jewish conspiracy, especially in the Middle East.[3]

The only point of referencing these documents at this stage of the game is to either perpetuate the propaganda, or exemplify your own lack of research capabilities.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
I'm reading a bit of the document, wow, is it ever getting bashed before you actually get to read it.

THe people bashing it know what the document is, its a peice of slander cooked up by anti-jew bigots, trying to justify the murderous pogroms that were being acted out against them.

I looked through the table of content, and wow, those methods are being used now, the present day, by who, now that's the real question now isn't it?

The people that created the document are the ones that came up with the ideas, the ones trying to slander the jews.

Our dear leaders who control this world aren't jewish, they're satanist occultist.

There probably isn't a single actual satanist in a position of authority anywhere in any government on earth.

They worship molech, the owl demon,

Moloch is not an owl, moloch is specifically a bull-god.

and similar creatures straight from the babylon era

Moloch is a cannanite/semitic god, not a babylonian god.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The first link isn't working for me. The page loads, but there is no article.

Can someone please elaborate, is Israel advising against travel to anywhere outside the country, or to one country specifically? Or are they advising all Jews not to travel?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pink_Cola

Can someone please elaborate, is Israel advising against travel to anywhere outside the country, or to one country specifically? Or are they advising all Jews not to travel?

first of all they are not advising "jews" they are advising their citizens. and second of all they are saying not to go to Goa, India as they suspect terrorists wanna hit the place.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pink_Cola

here is the fixed link
www.ndtv.com...

in text AS IT WILL GO DOWN AGAIN
A few weeks ago the Union Home Ministry issued a terror alert warning of Bali-like bombing in Goa, and the danger it seems is far from over.

Sources tell NDTV that two Al-Qaeda terrorists, an Algerian and a Yemeni, carried out a recce and dry runs of attacks in Goa some time ago and are likely to return and carry out an attack, possibly with help from modules in India.

Sources say that the two terrorists conducted recces of Goa's beaches and even dry runs for attacks on popular hotels and nightclubs like Tito's and Cabana.

Their likely targets are tourists from Israel and Western Europe.

A section of India's intelligence thinks that this was the first confirmed Al-Qaeda presence in India.

But the government seems to want to downplay the evidence, perhaps to keep up the pressure on Pakistan to reign in terror groups operating out of its territory.

And also perhaps because it wants to avoid a scare among tourists.

Officially, the state government is still denying a terror threat. But there's no denying the heavy security in Goa, even though they're trying to be as unobtrusive as possible.

Nightclubs are under surveillance and hotel staff has been specially trained to pick out possible terrorists.

A few weeks ago Goa was just one the many tourist spots put on high alert but after this threat what is worrying security agencies even more is that local or Pakistan-based groups could be co-opted to carry out an attack.

IS ts against TOS PLZ EDIT IT MODS>Sorry for copying it all but the news gets del

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Nygdan,

I was wrong about the babylonian thing, yes, moloch is a canaanite diety. And you are not wrong for saying it's a bull, BUT, some symblise it as an owl too.

www.cremationofcare.com...

The bohemian club, where the elite perform moch human sacrifice, moloch to them is represented as an owl. You can view the video of their practice on google, look for the order of death by alex jones.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

www.ndtv.com...

A section of India's intelligence thinks that this was the first confirmed Al-Qaeda presence in India.

Thats interesting in and of itself. Along with the decadent west, the paganistic land of India is a natural target of the monotheistic zeal of Islamic Fanatics. Combine al-qaida with the pakistani militants, and you've got a serious problem. We've been seeing the pashtun tribesmen filtering into afghanistan to wreack havoc, what happens when you combine the money and wealth of al-qaida with pakistani secret services?

But the government seems to want to downplay the evidence, perhaps to keep up the pressure on Pakistan to reign in terror groups operating out of its territory.

And also perhaps because it wants to avoid a scare among tourists.

Sounds like that mayor from Jaws was elected in Goa then.

Here is an article from an israeli source:

www.haaretz.com...
The Prime Minister's Office and the Anti-Terror Unit on Wednesday warned Israeli tourists against visiting the western Indian state of Goa over the coming weeks due to alerts of Al-Qaida plots to attack the area.

"The Al-Qaida organization is planning to carry out attacks in the region of Goa in India in the next two weeks," the Anti-Terror Unit
[emph added]

The israelis are heavily invested in their intelligence structure, and it focuses on terrorism, for obvious reasons.

This illustrates an interesting phenomenon. IN the US, the intelligence community is utterly incompetent. The israelis have put time, money, and sincere effort into it. As such, their 'knowledge' seems sinister, or almost paranormal, or requires that they must be the ones plotting the attacks, in order to know it.
Rather than a bizzare explanation, the normal one, that they are competent and concerned, seems better.

<< 1    3 >>

join