It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Prostitute Killings diversion from Diana?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I was just thinking - maybe these prostitute killings in the UK are being used by some faction as a diversion to take the public eye from the Princess Diana investigations? I know, wild conspiracy, but you never know...

-SB

[edit on 14-12-2006 by sobolwolf]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Good post Sobolwolf, distractions are so easily played out at times like this but who knows. Things like this can never be linked but you always keep it in the back of your ( Paranoid ) mind

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Or it could just be a coincidence.

Personally, Im glad that the police forces of the UK are spending time investigating a serial killer as opposed to a death that happened 9 years ago.

If the death of Diana was a conspiracy, Im willing to bet we will never know for sure. Meanwhile, there are people in the UK who are being hunted by this serial killer. I think the media's attention is right where it should be.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
mind you distraction for diana I think not,

more likely the press are being used to distract us from the murder and nuclear materials brought into the UK, by the russian secret services, who then murdered another member of the press,

which was getting way too much press time and is now practically buried.

maybe both eh?

I doubt very much indeed if a pyschop[ath would kill that many people seperately in such a short period of time and not keep repeating it...the pathology dosnt read right to me.

regards elf

new topics

top topics

join