It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter laser beam right before WTC falls?!? Have you seen this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Helicopter 'beam' or vapor right before WTC falls?

Ok now this is just getting plain weird! See if you can see the beam of light that seems to be coming from the helicopters right before the WTC falls!

High Quality vid

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't see it... But then again, I'm not sure exactly what and where I should be looking.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yeah I saw it..... It was coming off the Belt Buckle of the Floating Elvis....come on now. Someone is trying to get hits on their website!

Can you say Troll?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
what kind of helicopter was it? and who was in it. can anyone answer this definitely?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
what kind of helicopter was it? and who was in it. can anyone answer this definitely?

It was 'The Bat Copter'...........As I understand it Batman was there trying to defend NYC when The Joker activated a mind control implant forcing Batman to use his extensive array of laser weapons and tactical micro nukes on the WTC instead..................

Joking aside.......... There is no laser to see and as someone said earlier........... hits on another website

MR

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am seeing these immense sparks coming off just right from the corner. It seems the camera person has his zoom concentrated on this than on the copter and back. I have no clue how a laser would make metal react but the sparks are odd. You would think of welding or high friction.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
dude, you gotta question;

1) the validity of the video footage
2) what the substance is
3) how does the 'flow' jump from window to window

its odd

BTW... you linked to the wrong video.

you mean the flashes seen on the 911eyewitness video.

Its a touchy subject for most people.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by debate]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
yeah ive seen that video many times but I dont think that it is a helicopter that is directing where a laser is going. IF the government was going to use a laser you wouldn't be able to see it... Anyway i think the helicopter is somekind of media helicopter. Like the ones that fly around looking at traffic to see whats backed up and such.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The helicopter looked like a BK-117. Probably a Police or Fire Department helo. I didn't see any type of beam coming from it, but usually those type aircraft are equipped with a Night Sun type spotlight. With the amount of smoke in the air I can see where with that type of light it could look like there is a beam coming from the aircraft.

As far as the thermite goes, I don't think so. It looks more to me that the outer Aluminum sheeting on the tower is burning and melting. One thing to notice is the aparent buckling of some of the support columne visable in that video.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think people need to ask a question here.

IF there was a conspiracy to take down those buildings, why the heck would they use a laser from a helicopter in front of 200 television cameras and about 50,000 eyewitnesses?

That just does not make any sense at all.

"Hey, lets fly planes into them and when everyone is watching, we'll send a helicopter to shoot lasers at it! Brilliant!"

Edit- Spelling

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It was 'The Bat Copter'...........As I understand it Batman was there trying to defend NYC when The Joker activated a mind control implant forcing Batman to use his extensive array of laser weapons and tactical micro nukes on the WTC instead

lmfao, ffs my sides hurt

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't see anything peculiar about the helicopter, other than it is very close to the building as it falls, and he does manouevre away just as the building explodes, maybe they were remotely detonated from on board the helicopter but I didn't see any laser or anything like that.
I am still amazed at the sheer size of those twin towers, they were absolutely f***ing HUGE.
Watching how the towers collapsed how could anyone be so gullible as to imagine it was caused by the jet fuel.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaSkeptic
yeah ive seen that video many times but I dont think that it is a helicopter that is directing where a laser is going. IF the government was going to use a laser you wouldn't be able to see it... Anyway i think the helicopter is somekind of media helicopter. Like the ones that fly around looking at traffic to see whats backed up and such.

wouldn't media helicopters and all other air traffic have been grounded by then???

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Watching how the towers collapsed how could anyone be so gullible as to imagine it was caused by the jet fuel.

The impacts from the large aircraft moving at high speed might also have has something to do with it. I love how people keep forgetting that. Just because the towers survived the initial impact from the planes does not mean that they were not structurally damaged. The fire was the straw that broke the camel's back.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hold on there 'investigators'. You are ignoring the problem posed

what are the flashes?

1) not laser beams
ok, so how do we assertain this conclusion?

2) a trick of the light
heh

3) there are no flashes
cool

4) something else
at last another hypothesis!

The flashes are........

n.b i am totally stumped

www.youtube.com...

LINK to video
1min 11seconds begins
arrow is pointing to the helicopter and around 1min 17sec the first flash is seen.

oh, finally.. the first post of the helicopter is at least 3 seconds after the flashes occurred maybe why the cameraman looks up at it. So its a silly video shot showing no flashes.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I didn't see any beam; I was busy handling the sounds of shocked and grieving onlookers.

Guess I'm auditory-dominant and not visual-dominant, eh?

(weeping)

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
oh, finally.. the first post of the helicopter is at least 3 seconds after the flashes occurred maybe why the cameraman looks up at it. So its a silly video shot showing no flashes.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I wish that the US had a directed energy weapon that could fit in that small of a helicopter. I could use it to keep birds out of my garden and cats off of my porch. If there was a flash or a beam, it was likely from a spotlight.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Isn't that the same helo that has a camera footage when it had taken while checking on the roof for anybody?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Christ it was bothersome to hear those people screaming on the streets.

I didn't see any laser. And I don't see anything that says 'this is specifically thermite burning'.

Why is it so hard to beleive that a building can be knocked down by having a gigantic plane hit it?

Why does it require lasers and thermite and all sorts of things?

debate
1min 11seconds begins
arrow is pointing to the helicopter and around 1min 17sec the first flash is seen.

I don't see ANY flashes at or around 1.17

) not laser beams
ok, so how do we assertain this conclusion

A far better question is, how did anyone determine that these beams, which I don't see in the footage given, are lasers, as opposed to anything else from media and police search helicopters????

jimc5499
I wish that the US had a directed energy weapon that could fit in that small of a helicopter

Indeed, we have a super particle weapon that can knock down giant buildings in seconds, and we used it to....knock down our own buildings and nearly collapse our own economy, so that we could......get entrenched in an unpopular war that we're in the process of running away from.

That does not make sense.

Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

<<   2 >>

join