It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO pics and Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was surfing around, and found this amature site. Hes got some pics and vids of three seperate UFO encounters that he has claimed to have had. I dont think I have seen these ones before. What do you all think?
members.lycos.nl...

After reporting it to the army, he has a run in with two MIB.

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by Garatron]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garatron
I was surfing around, and found this amature site. Hes got some pics and vids of three seperate UFO encounters that he has claimed to have had. I dont think I have seen these ones before. What do you all think?
members.lycos.nl...

After reporting it to the army, he has a run in with two MIB.

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by Garatron]

Garatron, looks interesting, i'll have to take a look at this one

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Those videos are definitely fakes, and poorly faked at that. It's pretty obvious that this guy just went out and filmed the sky for a few, then went in and added the UFO with some software on his PC.

I've actually seen that site before. I e-mailed the guy on that site some time ago. Pointing out the obvious and whatnot.

Of course, I received no response.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
yah it seems like the camera focus between the object and the background is off.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Excellent videos.

Am looking at them in detail.

Very interesting encounters, especially the MIB details.

Some believe that the MIB are a type of lizard alien projection into our realm.

That may explain the one eating a cigarette when offered, didn't know what it was.

The entities would also have limited energy in this realm and would tire easily as indicated.

Lastly the entities disappear in a flash of light, entering a portal I assume.

They show up and have interest as not human intelligence agents but as enemies of aliens that are trying to help humanity. What I don't know is what the aliens were trying to communicate to this guy, maybe warning him about the MIB's?

The MIB's are interested in any human and positive alien interaction as it may impede the lizard infiltration of human society.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
theone man, your making your self look DUMB

theys are FAKE FAKE i tell you FAKE

look how small it is, look the #ing thing moves "with: the camra

and almost all of the video 2 you CANT see it then it apears heh

and theres trees, roovs there how easy would it be to hang somthing like that with string??

but this is mostly computer gened, i FIRMLEY beleav that ufos are real, i have one very good video,

and look at the nasa sts videos... the phonix lights,,,,

there "real" this one is one of the worst fakes iv seen most be tope 11 ot of 20 that iv seen

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The second video looked so so.

But the third video is quite good.

What I also find interesting is the MIB account which is quite revealing.

There are a few points in there that are not commonly known about MIBs.

This may be a hoax but not a good one because it is too close to home IMHO.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
neo, watch the video again, watch how the video ufo moves when the camra moves,

or should i say it the camra makes the ufo move, WHY?

becouse it was added in after the video was shot.....

ill give my gaming rig, 2700mhz amd 1gig 3200 ram, radeon 9700pro if you can prove that this is real.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Very obviously fake. I agree with whoever said it's computer added. That's almost a given. The lighting and other details around the "craft" don't match.

People like that are pathetic. I can't stand hoaxers.

And what's this stuff about MIBs? I don't see how you can take anything this guy says seriously when the pictures he presents as real are so obviously faked...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Super-dooper-fake-o-rama.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
fake !!! Fakicous, Fakalonie...

did anyone actually read what was posted on this site ?

I found this to be very funny...

When I was about to lit a cigarette I asked them if they want one and one of them said yes, Mr. Book told him to not do it, but it was too late. He ate the cigarette it was very strange. I told him you were supposed to smoke it, and he answered he didn't know.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It would have looked so much more convincing had this guy put a real object in the scene rather than computer compositing the UFO stuff in. Worse than Billy Meier's stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha.

The 'glow' looks suspiciously exactly the same as the default lens-flare in Adobe Photoshop.

All 3 pictures are fake. Sorry dude, it's all photoshop work.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That guy needs to go back to school and learn how to edit videos professionally! That was the most horrendous attempt at faking something I have ever seen. I usually try to keep an open mind but that was just way beyond even me.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
dudes, there not only pics there videos!!! click on the pic lmao

very funny when u see the videos

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
That is the poorest thing I have ever seen. (the videos)

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If I am holding a portable camera then I am going to move to follow the image I am interested in.

The key point is whether everything else moves when the camera moves with the subject ideally fixed. Of course depending on the motion of the object being observed then the image may move out of sync with the camera.

I don't see what this has to do with it.

One thing that I did wonder about was the gray tones in the sky (overcast) vs the darkness of the object being viewed and some other objects in the vincinity. Do the contrast ranges see legit?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hmm..indeed interesting, though, as you said, it IS an amature site...it would be more convincing if it was more pro - made, anyways...cool link and pics, etc.

-wD

top topics

join