It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does Al Qaeda come into play?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In this thread I hope to become enlightened as to how Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations come into play in the controlled demonlition theory. Al Qaeda took credit for the attacks on September the 11th, so how does their involvement fit into the controlled demolition theory?
NOTE: This purpose of this thread is not to discuss evidence supporting or denying the controlled demolition theory, and for all reasons in this thread it is just a theory. I hope to gather speculation on how al qaeda was involved

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I speculate that Al Qaeda was pure propaganda. Assuming the conspiracy is true, and I think it is, then this is the most likely conclusion since the government motive is based around fear and reaction.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would have to disagree with you. We are fighting muslim extremists everday in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is not like no one has ever seen a member of al qaeda before. There are countless of al qaeda videos and websites. It is an entire organization, not one man. too complex, and too much substantial evidence to just say al qaeda exists in name

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I might have helped work on the link I am providing, but do you honestly believe so many credible cover stories could be created to an extent where they are willing to go to jail/ risk Guantanamo/ or a Hellfire missile up there back side? Al-Qaida is simply that....Al-Qaida.

Al-Qaida Tier 1 and 3 Personalities

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Think About IT
I would have to disagree with you. We are fighting muslim extremists everday in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Uh, the people we are fighting on a daily basis in Iraq and Afghanistan are people whose home countries we have invaded and killed thousands of innocents in, and in which we continue to kill innocents on a daily basis. They don't want us there, therefore some of them shoot at our soldiers and fight us.

It isn't because they're "extremists". If China invaded the US violently, killing masses of civilians, occupied it and enforced a communist government, I would hope most people here would be doing the same thing. From the point of view of a hostile Iraqi negatively affected by our war, this is exactly what has been done to their home country. It is not a reason to be more aggressive with them, and kill even more of them. This is complete insanity.

Al Qaeda never fessed up to 9/11, either. I have no idea where you got that information, and as far as I know it is not true. Bin Laden allegedly made a home movie in which he talked about doing it, but this was a tape found by the US military in the basement of a bombed-out house in a bombed-out Afghani city, that the Pentagon released, rather than the usual al Jazeera. The person actually shown in the footage is also pretty disputed. A second tape later came out with the same guy in it, done a little less sloppily, but still suspicious in my view since a December 2001 video of Bin Laden showed him sickly and thin and he said absolutely nothing of having anything to do with 9/11.

In fact, Osama said several times, for several different Middle-Eastern sources right after 9/11, that he had absolutely nothing to do with the attacks. I could dig these up for you if you'd like.

And that's just Osama. Al Qaeda has never released any "official" statements or etc.

In regards to 9/11, the hijackers were patsies, imo. They existed, our intelligence agencies knew they were in the US, they knew where Atta lived, they were even going to bust Atta until SOCOM demanded Atta be left alone, money was wired to the hijackers out of Florida (where Atta lived -- I think this may have actually went through Pakistan's ISI, but I could be mistaken), and there were even media reports that a couple of the hijackers may have been trained on US airbases. This is all little-known information that was reported by credible sources, and can still be found with some digging.

The FBI lured Muslims into the 1993 bombing of the WTC, if any of you want to look into that. I don't feel like going over it again, but do a little digging on Emad Salem and you'll find the information. The FBI was using Salem to try to incite a terrorist cell into bombing the WTC, and the FBI was supplying the actual means to do so, through Emad Salem. When the FBI told Salem they were going to use a live bomb, Salem became suspicious and actually recorded hours of subsequent phone conversations with FBI agents, which was confiscated and has never been released. But this is all nonetheless part of the "official story" of the 1993 bombing.

I would imagine something similar took place leading up to 9/11 with the hijackers.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Al Qaeda never fessed up to 9/11, either. I have no idea where you got that information, and as far as I know it is not true. Bin Laden allegedly made a home movie in which he talked about doing it, but this was a tape found by the US military in the basement of a bombed-out house in a bombed-out Afghani city, that the Pentagon released, rather than the usual al Jazeera. The person actually shown in the footage is also pretty disputed. A second tape later came out with the same guy in it, done a little less sloppily, but still suspicious in my view since a December 2001 video of Bin Laden showed him sickly and thin and he said absolutely nothing of having anything to do with 9/11.

In fact, Osama said several times, for several different Middle-Eastern sources right after 9/11, that he had absolutely nothing to do with the attacks. I could dig these up for you if you'd like.

And that's just Osama. Al Qaeda has never released any "official" statements or etc.

The person in the confession tape was indeed Osama Bin Laden since I have proved it. And not to mention that Osama Bin Laden in past has taken no responsibility of previous attacks against the U.S. like for example the embassy bombings, U.S.S. Cole, even though the perpetrators admitted they had been ordered by Osama himself. Remember that his videos he says he never claimed to have done it, only says he incited it. And in fact there are videos officially from Al Qaeda that praises the hijackers and show why they did it against the U.S. Osama's 2004 video admitting the attacks and explaining the justification shows his hand and he pretty much don't care about hiding anymore like in previous attacks where he says he never did it. After all you are being hunted down, might as well brag about it now, since the cat is out of the bag.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I would have to disagree with you. We are fighting muslim extremists everday in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is not like no one has ever seen a member of al qaeda before. There are countless of al qaeda videos and websites. It is an entire organization, not one man. too complex, and too much substantial evidence to just say al qaeda exists in name

Where we fighting them before we occupied them?

My belief is that it was a joint plan between many fanctions.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but the existence of Al Qaeda does not predate September 11th 2001. The word "Al Qaeda" is as American as apple pie. Go ahead, please feel free to search for hardcopies of news articles, documents etc. that were written before 9/11 with the words Al Qaeda describing a terrorist network of Islamic radicals in them... They simply did not exist until American black ops government decided to fabricate the enemy of a new american century.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer They simply did not exist until American black ops government decided to fabricate the enemy of a new american century.

That's what I had been led to believe as well, that Al Qaeda was created by our own government.

Where that knowledge leads you is up to you.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
The person in the confession tape was indeed Osama Bin Laden since I have proved it.

Where?

And not to mention that Osama Bin Laden in past has taken no responsibility of previous attacks against the U.S. like for example the embassy bombings, U.S.S. Cole, even though the perpetrators admitted they had been ordered by Osama himself.

I'm not much on the USS Cole bombing, but I understand there's some skepticism around who was actually in a position to do that as well. From what I've seen of the 1993 bombing, the OKC bombing, the lies surrounding Waco, and now 9/11, it would not at all surprise me if this skepticism was well-placed. What if Osama didn't have anything to do with that, either? Then your whole argument here would fall apart.

And in fact there are videos officially from Al Qaeda

"Officially"? As in, released by their press secretary with a stamp from Osama himself?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I would have to disagree with you. We are fighting muslim extremists everday in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Uh, the people we are fighting on a daily basis in Iraq and Afghanistan are people whose home countries we have invaded and killed thousands of innocents in, and in which we continue to kill innocents on a daily basis. They don't want us there, therefore some of them shoot at our soldiers and fight us.

It isn't because they're "extremists". If China invaded the US violently, killing masses of civilians, occupied it and enforced a communist government, I would hope most people here would be doing the same thing. From the point of view of a hostile Iraqi negatively affected by our war, this is exactly what has been done to their home country. It is not a reason to be more aggressive with them, and kill even more of them. This is complete insanity.

you misinterperted my statement. I was never attemtping to justify a war in Iraq or Afghanistan, I was merely saying that Al Qaeda does exist because our troops have physically fought against people who pledge allegiance to that organization. I fail to see how anyone can dismiss Al Qaeda as existing in name only when there are literally thousands of people who admit to being in that organization.

[edit on 11-12-2006 by Think About IT]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its happened multiple times in the USA that innocent individuals admit guilt to crimes they did not commit. Most famously it happened numerous times with the kidnapping and murder of Charles Lindbergh's baby and most recently and notoriously with the Jon Benet Ramsey murder.

I don't know the psychology behind such false admissions, but for some reason people like being famous even if its infamy.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I was never attemtping to justify a war in Iraq or Afghanistan, I was merely saying that Al Qaeda does exist because our troops have physically fought against people who pledge allegiance to that organization.

You must not be reading what I'm saying correctly.

Those people shooting our soldiers are NOT al Qaeda!

They are citizens of Iraq, just as it was citizens of Vietnam that were killing our soldiers during the Vietnam War! They don't want us there, and there is absolutely no evidence that these people "pledge allegiance to Al Qaeda", as you put it.

This is a suggestion that comes from the way the DoD and media report things, the way they try to put things into context. They try to suggest that the people shooting at us in Iraq are all terrorists and evil men and women that need to be destroyed and that are hellbent on destroying Western nations, but there is NO evidence that this is true, and NEVER has our government tried to directly state this. It's just like when 9/11 and Iraq were used over and over to associate Iraq with 9/11, when there was never any connection, and they tried to avoid directly stating that there was. This is how they influence the way you think!

Those people over there, as I said, just don't want us there. Their shooting at us has everything to do with the way we rolled in and bombed their cities and towns, killing thousands and thousands of civilians, and nothing to do with pledging allegiance to a terrorist organization.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm going over the videos again to capture pics of him

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That is true, Deltaboy, I too fail to see that the organization of al-queda exists and the organization of al-queda is responsible for the attacks of 9-11. All I saw was back in 2001 I saw a document on ATS that said that Osama Bin Ladens forces were going to attack the US or that the US were going to attack Osama Bin Ladens forces. never in the article did it mention Osama bin laden made an army full of islamic millitants, nor did it say that this was a true claim, or that they were going to send two planes into the twin towers.

Terrorism is a broad word. The definition for terrorism is unlimited! All the government did was create a new enemy for the american century. They want a new enemy so that they can create war propeganda because that raises producing costs and during wartime all these companies start producing several more times the equipment that they generally tend to produce!

I think that they wanted a new enemy. Plain and simple. It was propeganda. No doubt about it. Look how quickly George W Bush was eager to go into war. Was this because of al-queda? No, it was obviously the OA's agenda.

This is all part of the OA's plan.

"With out of chaos shall come the one world order"

We're the sheep in the cattle and they are the ones pulling the strings, it's too late to stop the NWO!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I couldn't of said it better. You have my vote for this month

Guys please start to 'think' instead of getting all your opinions from FOX news et al.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Dear Think About It:

This may come as a surprise to you, but Al-Qaeda does not exist. At least not in the sense you would expect, as a “terror” organization. All it originally ever was, is an intranet database (i.e. computer memory hardware), used for information storage and exchange relating to mujaheddin freedom fighters operating in Soviet occupied Afghanistan.

On Friday, 8 July 2005 the British politician and former foreign minister Robin Cook wrote an article critical of the UK’s involvement in the Iraq war. He also said “some things” about Al-Qaeda or Al-Qaida or however we decide to spell it. Well apparently he revealed a little too much. A month later, on 6 August 2005 he unexpectedly dropped dead while hiking with his wife in a remote part of northern Scotland. Normally in this desolate region, there would have been no other hikers in the area to “help”. But on that day there were. What a coincidence!

Robin and Gaynor Cook 8 July 2005

1. Al Qaeda The Database Unbound www.lookingglassnews.org...
2. PHANTOM MENACEwww.financialoutrage.org.uk...
3. Lingering questions about Robin Cook's death shaphan.typepad.com...

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Dear Think About It:

I almost forgot... Al-Qaeda used to have a website registered in Maryland. I think that was a little "odd".

originally quoted from www.whatreallyhappened.com...AL QAEDA WEBSITE TRACKS BACK TO ... MARYLAND???
Submitted by two readers. My comments follow.

Last night on CNN I heard them making a connection between the London bombings and an “Islamic terrorist” website called alneda.com. I tried to view the website but it’s been taken offline. I did find the following three year old reference to alneda.com on CNN: From: archives.cnn.com...

"These statements and others from al Qaeda have been appearing from time to time on a Web site called www.alneda.com.
"In recent months, the site, which experts suspect is closely linked to al Qaeda, also has posted manifestos signed "al Qaeda jihad" in which it says bin Laden is alive and well and preparing future attacks against the United States.”

Interesting "link" to al-Qaeda, as revealed by whois data for alneda.com:

[WHOIS ALNEDA.COM]
Registration Service Provided By: DIRECTI
Domain Name: ALNEDA.COM
Registrant:
SFP, Inc
Jon David ([email protected])
Po 312
Berlin
Maryland,21811
US
Tel. +011.4107237089
Creation Date: 16-Jul-2002
Expiration Date: 16-Jul-2013
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jon David, a fine Islamic sounding name, no doubt named after a martyr or prophet or some such. Located in that hotbed of terrorism, Berlin, Maryland USA.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 12/11/2006 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Guys please start to 'think' instead of getting all your opinions from FOX news et al.

are u implying i do? The whole point of this thread was to speculate on the role of al qaeda. My opinion was initially left out of the this thread. Why dont you think before you open your mouth?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Okay this is where we can discuss about Osama and his organization related to 9/11 attacks.

This is the full version of the video where you can see the whole thing. I suggest you watch it, since its important on this debate about Osama's involvement and we are discussing about him and his organization relating to 9/11 and if this is real or not. Not to mention that you are being led only to a pic of Osama from the video, I see no other pics of the footage to back up more claims about supposed fake Osama.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

This is what most people are talking about on this and probably some CT used to get the image out of the video and comparing others. The pic marked E is the most important one to the CTers as if concluding that it is indeed the fake Osama. I have counter that claim that it is in fact Osama.

These are the images taken from the video from different time segments.

And about Osama admitting that he and his organization were in fact responsible for the attacks on 9/11. This is in 2004 and the tape was through Al Jazeera and no surprise, Al Jazeera never tells where they get the tape from.

english.aljazeera.net...

Transcript:

But I am amazed at you. Even though we are in the fourth year after the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred.

So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.

The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for his screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that doesn't include a weapon? And the whole world saw and heard but it didn't respond.

In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.

And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

<<   2 >>

join